Natural Sterol Complex...

xjohnnymac

Awards
did you gain any mass off of it, or did it just make your muscles feel harder?

King Con

Awards
  • Established
did you gain any mass off of it, or did it just make your muscles feel harder?
That's hard to really tell as I was bulking pretty good then. I know I put on some mass but I couldn't pin point how much I can attribute to NSC. I can say it's worth a run if you're looking for something to throw into a stack.

SOLRAC

SOLRAC

Awards
I ran it for 45 days, had to quit because of headaches. Took 2 x 3 a day, did get some good strength increase, hardness, and a constant pump. I really like it, but the headaches became a problem. I do have normal BP, didn't test while on it. Last year I went thru a 21 day cycle on Animal Stack, and also had headaches.

I'm currently on a Prime cycle, and am experiencing the same headache. I'm increasing my H2O intake, and hope I do better on Prime. I must say that I did get good results on both Animal Stack and Sterol Complex. Maybe its my old age. Anyone else with headache issues or figured out what fixes the issue?

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I ran it for 45 days, had to quit because of headaches. Took 2 x 3 a day, did get some good strength increase, hardness, and a constant pump. I really like it, but the headaches became a problem. I do have normal BP, didn't test while on it. Last year I went thru a 21 day cycle on Animal Stack, and also had headaches.

I'm currently on a Prime cycle, and am experiencing the same headache. I'm increasing my H2O intake, and hope I do better on Prime. I must say that I did get good results on both Animal Stack and Sterol Complex. Maybe its my old age. Anyone else with headache issues or figured out what fixes the issue?
I would increase the water as you have been and possibly add some hawthorne berry as it may be a blood pressure issue. I notice when I get headaches from test boosters, by increasing both water and adding some hawthorne, I have been able to avoid them.

SOLRAC

SOLRAC

Awards
I would increase the water as you have been and possibly add some hawthorne berry as it may be a blood pressure issue. I notice when I get headaches from test boosters, by increasing both water and adding some hawthorne, I have been able to avoid them.
Yea, I've increased my water and the headache has subsided. I'll have to give the hawthorne a try. Thanks for the advice.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I love NSC. Every time I use it I notice myself thicken up a little bit more. That and my muscles get harder. Definitely a great product for the price. No need to take more than the recommended dosage. The way Plant Sterols work, more is not really better and you just waist it.

Hg

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm currently on a Prime cycle, and am experiencing the same headache.
you REALLY need to actually check the blood pressure. there are all sorts of other things that can cause headaches that are more troublesome than blood pressure

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
i bought 2 bottles and took 10 -14 a day and that was the sh1t! super harding effect but it dint last

rcrott1

NSC FTW!!! Natural Sterol Complex is absolutely amazing. I have had nothing but greatness come from this product and recommend it to anyone and everyone.