Natural Sterol Complex... - AnabolicMinds.com

Natural Sterol Complex...

1. New Member

Natural Sterol Complex...

How is this? any opinionsss.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

I ran a bottle of it and noticed that my muscles got really full and dense. I mean my muscles felt super hard and I just felt "thick". I dosed it kinda high but enjoyed the hard feeling.

Here's a big thread of more users of NSC:
    http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=14994
  3. New Member

did you gain any mass off of it, or did it just make your muscles feel harder?
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by xjohnnymac View Post
    did you gain any mass off of it, or did it just make your muscles feel harder?
    That's hard to really tell as I was bulking pretty good then. I know I put on some mass but I couldn't pin point how much I can attribute to NSC. I can say it's worth a run if you're looking for something to throw into a stack.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

I ran it for 45 days, had to quit because of headaches. Took 2 x 3 a day, did get some good strength increase, hardness, and a constant pump. I really like it, but the headaches became a problem. I do have normal BP, didn't test while on it. Last year I went thru a 21 day cycle on Animal Stack, and also had headaches.

I'm currently on a Prime cycle, and am experiencing the same headache. I'm increasing my H2O intake, and hope I do better on Prime. I must say that I did get good results on both Animal Stack and Sterol Complex. Maybe its my old age. Anyone else with headache issues or figured out what fixes the issue?
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SOLRAC View Post
    I ran it for 45 days, had to quit because of headaches. Took 2 x 3 a day, did get some good strength increase, hardness, and a constant pump. I really like it, but the headaches became a problem. I do have normal BP, didn't test while on it. Last year I went thru a 21 day cycle on Animal Stack, and also had headaches.

I'm currently on a Prime cycle, and am experiencing the same headache. I'm increasing my H2O intake, and hope I do better on Prime. I must say that I did get good results on both Animal Stack and Sterol Complex. Maybe its my old age. Anyone else with headache issues or figured out what fixes the issue?
    I would increase the water as you have been and possibly add some hawthorne berry as it may be a blood pressure issue. I notice when I get headaches from test boosters, by increasing both water and adding some hawthorne, I have been able to avoid them.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    I would increase the water as you have been and possibly add some hawthorne berry as it may be a blood pressure issue. I notice when I get headaches from test boosters, by increasing both water and adding some hawthorne, I have been able to avoid them.
    Yea, I've increased my water and the headache has subsided. I'll have to give the hawthorne a try. Thanks for the advice.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.

I love NSC. Every time I use it I notice myself thicken up a little bit more. That and my muscles get harder. Definitely a great product for the price. No need to take more than the recommended dosage. The way Plant Sterols work, more is not really better and you just waist it.

Hg
  9. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SOLRAC View Post
    I'm currently on a Prime cycle, and am experiencing the same headache.
    you REALLY need to actually check the blood pressure. there are all sorts of other things that can cause headaches that are more troublesome than blood pressure
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

i bought 2 bottles and took 10 -14 a day and that was the sh1t! super harding effect but it dint last
  11. rcrott1

NSC FTW!!! Natural Sterol Complex is absolutely amazing. I have had nothing but greatness come from this product and recommend it to anyone and everyone.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Natural Sterol Complex
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 05:00 PM