Your Dream Univesal or Animal Product?

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Every now and then, I get bored. Or excited. Or both. When that happens I get to enjoyin' some flights of fancy. This is one of those times... If you could have Universal/Animal launch a new product, one that's not currently available, what would it be?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, this is a tough question.

In thinking quickly most of what I want (legal supps of course) are already out there

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Wow, this is a tough question.

In thinking quickly most of what I want (legal supps of course) are already out there
It is for me too as Corporate has pretty much all the basics covered...

Hollywood97

Hollywood97

Awards
Its been mentioned before on the forvm but I know quite a few people would like to purchase just the red stimulant pills. I save mine and they make for a nice pick-me-up when I'm dragging ass. Slap those things in a 120-count bottle and they'll sell like hotcakes!

sportsfan4110

sportsfan4110

Awards
Its been mentioned before on the forvm but I know quite a few people would like to purchase just the red stimulant pills. I save mine and they make for a nice pick-me-up when I'm dragging ass. Slap those things in a 120-count bottle and they'll sell like hotcakes!
X2... i think that would be awesome. ive saved some from the last time i ran a can of m-stak and i pop some of them when im still freakin tired. it also beats the hell out of buying an energy drink which are like $2. these would be awesome to have

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Animal Slumber...

Valerian, Hops, Melatonin, ZMA... We recover when we're resting and sleep is very important for that...:icon16:

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Some kind of Animal Hibernate or something like that for night time growth. Anabolic rest FTW!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like that idea of a nighttime supp from animal. I think Hibernate is a great title as well.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Valerian, Hops, Melatonin, ZMA... We recover when we're resting and sleep is very important for that...:icon16:
beat me to it. I was gonna say 3mgs Melatonin, 600mgs Valerian and some ZMA and you couldnt stay awake or sleep like crap.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Every now and then, I get bored. Or excited. Or both. When that happens I get to enjoyin' some flights of fancy. This is one of those times... If you could have Universal/Animal launch a new product, one that's not currently available, what would it be?

This is the easiest question of the month for me. Been wanting this for a long long time from corp...

Casein Protein powder. To be used as/in the bedtime shake. Vanilla first please :)

Hg

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
a complete night-time product similar to Somnidren would be sweet.

also, a complete Antioxidant complex would be killer.

a quality stimulant is always great - somethin' that'll really knock your socks off.

maybe a pre-workout endurance product with a load of BA, CM, B6 and B12 in their active forms, and some other goodies would be awesome, too.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
maybe a pre-workout endurance product with a load of BA, CM, B6 and B12 in their active forms, and some other goodies would be awesome, too.
i'll even give ya the formula, though it may be a bit expensive. :D

Citrulline Malate - 4 grams
Beta-Alanine - 3.2 grams
GPLC - 1 gram
Rhodiola Rosea - 300mg's
Methylcobalamin - 200 mcg's
P-5-P - 25 mg's

and viola! run for daysssssssssssssssssss :crackhead:

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
1.) red pills from Animal Pump

2.) Test Explosion Stack... in a box, with a deeply discounted price.
2 cans Stak
+ 2 cans Test
+ 1 can M-Stak
+ t-shirt (xxl, you're gonna need it)
+ Animal lanyard

1WoRkH4rD

Awards
I'd like to see a nice Detox/Weight loss combo (or even just detox alone), that would be cool.

MuscleBunny

Awards
A good time released night time protein shake

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Some great ideas here fellas, keep them coming

1WoRkH4rD

Awards
Detox would be interesting, I agree.
It would even be cool to have a small detox packet/plan card stuck inside the can (like you do with the others for product advertisement cards and etc, except for "The Best Way to Detox" or w/e).

G Diesel

G Diesel

Awards
I like the nighttime product with sleep and relaxation ingredients, GH boosters, maybe some aminos. Total recovery product.

Peace, G

sbodyboardw

Awards
something to take beofre bed to help with nighttime recovery or another legal prohormone

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Intra-Aid in the Large-Sized Torrent Tub;

Then make it available in a stack with the new kg BCAA or EAAs

The size is to emphasize my desire :hump:
Giant sized IA :yup:

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established

dannynb

Awards
Weight Gainer or MRP....I know there's Real Gains but something with less sugar and oat based instead of maltodextrin (sp).

A night time recovery supps sounds good.

As a trainer, alot of my clients see me taking my supps and are interested in them...but being that most of my clients are female how about marketing a line of supps towards females. BB'ing and the like is getting more and more popular with females but most if not all of Animal Universal is geared towards males. Not saying formulas have to changed much but keep the female user in mind.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Weight Gainer or MRP....I know there's Real Gains but something with less sugar and oat based instead of maltodextrin (sp).

A night time recovery supps sounds good.

As a trainer, alot of my clients see me taking my supps and are interested in them...but being that most of my clients are female how about marketing a line of supps towards females. BB'ing and the like is getting more and more popular with females but most if not all of Animal Universal is geared towards males. Not saying formulas have to changed much but keep the female user in mind.
Why oat-based over malto/dex/WMS?

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I'm definitely liking some of these ideas...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
some real good ideas here. I would imagine animal is taking note

dannynb

Awards
Why oat-based over malto/dex/WMS?
More of a steady spike than anything quick, also the fiber. Last year I tried some different gainers and found one that was oat based and it worked pretty good, flavoring was ok...that and it stayed with me like an actual meal. Other typical MRP or weight gainers I drink them in place of a meal and within an hour I'm starving again. I use them not as weight gainers but actual meals for when I have back to back clients and no time to get in solid food. Just a thought.

Don't get me wrong I have used Real Gains before and it's a solid product.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
This is the easiest question of the month for me. Been wanting this for a long long time from corp...

Casein Protein powder. To be used as/in the bedtime shake. Vanilla first please :)

Hg
It was worth a re-post IMO ;)

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
More of a steady spike than anything quick, also the fiber. Last year I tried some different gainers and found one that was oat based and it worked pretty good, flavoring was ok...that and it stayed with me like an actual meal. Other typical MRP or weight gainers I drink them in place of a meal and within an hour I'm starving again. I use them not as weight gainers but actual meals for when I have back to back clients and no time to get in solid food. Just a thought.

Don't get me wrong I have used Real Gains before and it's a solid product.
Your concerns are pretty common. Too many fellas are, IMHO, overly worried about simple carbs. Still... Consider the blunting effect of the other macros on CHO... If you were consuming straight malto/dex, it's one thing, but adding PRO blunts the glycemic response. That said, PWO having the benefit of quick carbs has its benefits. I like oats myself, but oas can have the ability to slow things down (fiber as you say) and it can sit in your gut much longer than a quick carb. On a bulk, the name of the game is having as big an appetite as possible... Not sayin' oats is bad, but in some instances, malto/dex can be better... Yes, better. Even the ISSN recommends glucose, malto and even sucrose in "nutrient timing" but not fructose as much...

rcrott1

if you dont have the appetite for it, then this may not be the game you need to be in.

dannynb

Awards
Your concerns are pretty common. Too many fellas are, IMHO, overly worried about simple carbs. Still... Consider the blunting effect of the other macros on CHO... If you were consuming straight malto/dex, it's one thing, but adding PRO blunts the glycemic response. That said, PWO having the benefit of quick carbs has its benefits. I like oats myself, but oas can have the ability to slow things down (fiber as you say) and it can sit in your gut much longer than a quick carb. On a bulk, the name of the game is having as big an appetite as possible... Not sayin' oats is bad, but in some instances, malto/dex can be better... Yes, better. Even the ISSN recommends glucose, malto and even sucrose in "nutrient timing" but not fructose as much...
I agree for a bulk Real Gains is great and the faster absorption allows for more calories to be consumed in a given time. But for just an actual meal replacement, not necassarilly a bulk I was curious if an oat based could be more beneficial by being slower digesting allowing for normal alloted time between meals. I'm not overly worried about simple carbs, just that when I am with a client and drink an MRP shake, within an hour again I'm starving and still have an hour or two before my next scheduled meal. Something a little heavier that could stay with you a bit longer would help in these instances. Overall I prefer solid food but Personal Training can be hectic when you're overloaded with clients. Like I said I like Real Gains and use it during the off season, it was just a thought. When bulking like I am now...I'm downing Real Gains in between meals to help get in my 5500-6000 cals (yes most days I wanna puke). I've even resorted to using House's shake 3 scoops whey, 5g creatine, 1 cup oats, 4 spoons natty pb and water....alot to choke down but it works.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I agree for a bulk Real Gains is great and the faster absorption allows for more calories to be consumed in a given time. But for just an actual meal replacement, not necassarilly a bulk I was curious if an oat based could be more beneficial by being slower digesting allowing for normal alloted time between meals. I'm not overly worried about simple carbs, just that when I am with a client and drink an MRP shake, within an hour again I'm starving and still have an hour or two before my next scheduled meal. Something a little heavier that could stay with you a bit longer would help in these instances. Overall I prefer solid food but Personal Training can be hectic when you're overloaded with clients. Like I said I like Real Gains and use it during the off season, it was just a thought. When bulking like I am now...I'm downing Real Gains in between meals to help get in my 5500-6000 cals (yes most days I wanna puke). I've even resorted to using House's shake 3 scoops whey, 5g creatine, 1 cup oats, 4 spoons natty pb and water....alot to choke down but it works.
In general, whole foods are preferred over supps, D. That's true enough. The point I was makin' was a general point about the glycemic response of mixed foods. Also, about a specific type of hard gainer--the one who has little appetite and might benefit from shakes as they are digested more quickly. I wasn't saying that malto/dex was better than oats in all cases. Far from it... In general, I prefer oats over malto, dex, or other carb sources--but I'm open enough to know that in some cases, the latter may be preferred over the former...

dannynb

Awards
In general, whole foods are preferred over supps, D. That's true enough. The point I was makin' was a general point about the glycemic response of mixed foods. Also, about a specific type of hard gainer--the one who has little appetite and might benefit from shakes as they are digested more quickly. I wasn't saying that malto/dex was better than oats in all cases. Far from it... In general, I prefer oats over malto, dex, or other carb sources--but I'm open enough to know that in some cases, the latter may be preferred over the former...
My bad...I understand now. LOL. Sorry been running on little sleep.

I do agree for those having trouble eating the necassary calories for growth can benefit from malto/dex combo hell when I'am having a hard time getting in my meals I revert to shakes casue some days it's just damn hard to put your face into another plate of food. I have noticed how people seem to only look at the carbs whether simple or complex and forget to realize that the pro and fats mixed in changes the game in digestion. Thanks for bringing that point up.

Raptorbh12

Awards
I love this topic. Me and my friends always joke about possible Animal products and one of my most realistic was Animal Psych, ginseng, ginko, green tea extract and some stims would be a nice focus supplement for either in the gym or office or school.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking of this....

Animal Stacked

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 Pak
Servings Per Container: 21
Amount Per Serving:
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid): 50mg
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl): 10mg
Calcium (as sulfate, phosphate): 200mg
Zinc (as picolinate): 15mg
Chromium (as picolinate): 100mcg

PROHORMONE COMPLEX:
Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione 100mg
4-chloro-17ά-methyl-etioallochol-4-ene-17β-ol-3,11-dione: 15mg
5a- androstano[2,3-c]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether: 200mg

LH BOOSTERS:
LongJack Extract: 500mg
L-Carnitine: 100mg
Avena Sativa Extract: 200mg
(Standardized for avenacosides A&B)

GROWTH HORMONE SECRETAGOGUES:
L-Arginine Pyroglutamate: 2.5g
L-Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglutarate: 1.3g
L-Taurine: 750mg
Mucuna Pruriens Extract: 300mg
(Standardized for 20% L-dopa)

ANTI-AROMATASE INHIBITORS:
Chrysin: 250mg
Calcium D glucarate: 100mg
Diindolymethane (dim): 100mg

DHT BLOCKERS:
Beta Sitosterol: 250mg
Saw Palmetto (fruit): 200mg
Pygeum Africanum Hook f. (bark): 50mg

THERMOGENIC FACTORS:
Guarana Extract: 570mg
(standardized for 20-29% steroidal saponins)
Bitter Orange Extract: 500mg
(standardized for 4% synephrine)
Coleus Forskohlii Extract: 50mg
(standardized for 20% forskohlin)

LIVER DETOXIFIERS:
Lysolphosphatidylcholine: 100mg
Milk Thistle (seed): 200mg

Directions:
Take one pak daily, 45 minutes prior to exercise. Cycle this product for maximum results following a schedule of three weeks on and 6 weeks off. Do not take more than two paks in any 24 hour period.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Interesting ideas to say the least...

treetrunklegs

Awards
What about a greens powder for the Universal line, for all those guys who dont eat there green veg.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
A dream supp? How bout dessicated liver tabs?

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
How about a recomp product? toss some of the Cuts goodies in there, along with some 6-bromo and some divanil. Strength + fat loss in the same can would sell pretty good id say. Animal Mold? Animal Hunt?

Genetiks80

Awards
I would love a greens powder product as well.

a full greens profile,along with some other goodies to rival all the other greens products,maybe with a twist or two done universal style.

seems like more of a universal product but I can see this now....

ANIMAL greens!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
That Animal Stacked would probably run for over $100/bottle, lol....