Who likes Torrent?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Who likes Torrent?


    But wants to see another flavor?

    PROMO: Beta Testers Needed for New Torrent Flavor - the F O R V M

    Why not a chance to Beta Test that new flavor, eh?


  2. who doesn't like Torrent?

    i'm psyched for another flavor...
    i jumped on that promo as soon as i saw it!!!
    •   
       

  3. Thumbs up


    Torrent seems to get a new flavor about every 6 months

  4. An absolute staple product for me... Can't wait to have a new flavor. Peace, G

  5. another flavor? I beta tested the green apple and loved it

  6. More flavors for Torrent is a win/win situation.

  7. just signed up.. hope i get a chance to try it. i love this stuff so much.. its the greatest post workout drink ive ever tried both taste wise and recovery wise
  8. Cool


    Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    More flavors for Torrent is a win/win situation.

    We've done the 2 scoops GAA to 1 scoop CBB, the other way around and 50/50...

    There is 3 scoops to a serving, now they are releasing a third flavor, can ya tell what I am thinking?

    Hg

  9. any hints on the flavor

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    any hints on the flavor

    The only hints I can give you are this:

    -It wont be Blue Razz like the Storm we just released...

    -It will be crazy delicious and those who have tried it already swear it is the best one yet!

    Did you apply to be a tester?

    Hg
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    another flavor? I beta tested the green apple and loved it
    I love the GAA too, but honestly, this new flavor prototype I tried blows the GAA out of the water--it's that good.

  12. Just signed up, but I'm awaiting an Email so that I may post.
    Definitely want in on this.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    The only hints I can give you are this:

    -It wont be Blue Razz like the Storm we just released...

    -It will be crazy delicious and those who have tried it already swear it is the best one yet!

    Did you apply to be a tester?

    Hg
    I am thinking I will have to apply. It is such a good product. best post w/o out there imo

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    I love the GAA too, but honestly, this new flavor prototype I tried blows the GAA out of the water--it's that good.
    damn...

    that has got to be damn good

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    damn...

    that has got to be damn good
    Taste is subjective and it's one man's humble opinion... But, yeah, it is good, especially for a prototype. I did send Corporate comments in terms of some suggestions, but overall, awesome.

  16. I just sign up for drawing to be selected for testing the new torrent flavor. Yeppy!
  17. Cool


    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Just signed up, but I'm awaiting an Email so that I may post.
    Definitely want in on this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    I am thinking I will have to apply. It is such a good product. best post w/o out there imo
    Quote Originally Posted by wolverine25 View Post
    I just sign up for drawing to be selected for testing the new torrent flavor. Yeppy!

    Hope you guys get picked. It's an awesome experience both getting to taste it before the public but also having your opinion be one of the ones used to mold and shape the flavor of the new product. I had that experience with both the GAA Torrent and the Intra-Aid. Very cool!

    Universal goes out of it's way to interact with the consumer and build products that not only work great but that are to our liking as well. You can never please 100% of the people all the time but they make the effort to try the best they can.

    It is little things like this that make a company stand out.

    Hg

  18. I love the green apple flavor, it tastes like the sour green apple jolly ranchers. Lets see the new Torrent flavor will take me away from my first love.
  19. Cool


    Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    The only hints I can give you are this:

    -It wont be Blue Razz like the Storm we just released...

    -It will be crazy delicious and those who have tried it already swear it is the best one yet!
    Hg
    You big teaser!!! I cant wait to see what it is going to be.
  20. Thumbs up


    I like me some of dat dere Torrent!!!!!!!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by BiG in NYC 82 View Post
    I like me some of dat dere Torrent!!!!!!!
    you seem familiar NYC 82, have you been a member here under a different name?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    you seem familiar NYC 82, have you been a member here under a different name?
    MuscleGuyinNY, perhapes.

    I signed up at the FORVM, but have yet to receive an email.

  23. Already posted over there guys....hope I can test it. Torrent is one of those supps that I wish I could take like 3 times a day I love the flavor so much.

  24. They need to come up with a 10+ lb bag for torrent.

  25. im in to test the new flavor of torrent

  26. Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    you seem familiar NYC 82, have you been a member here under a different name?
    Nope. I have always been ..NYC 82...and it's consistent among other forums.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    MuscleGuyinNY, perhapes.
    Nope again...though there is a "MuscleGuyinNY" !?!?






    Quote Originally Posted by wolverine25 View Post
    They need to come up with a 10+ lb bag for torrent.

    I second this!! A 10lb tub would be legit!! Though I can only imagine the pricetag!!

  27. Any news on possible timeline on this...?

  28. yeah man i'd love to test this stuff. quality products from a quality company

  29. bump...love to add this new flavor to my stack. Currently the GAA and the Cherry are awesome but a new flavor with the reviews the insiders have given....awesome.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    Any news on possible timeline on this...?
    For what MD, the launch?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Who here likes egg nog?
    By Rodja in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-26-2008, 03:01 PM
  2. WHO LIKES THESE PRICES????????????
    By Guest in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-19-2005, 03:07 PM
Log in
Log in