Torrent green apple sample

I

IRISHRYG

Board Supporter
Awards
recieved this today and was suprised how good it was,( not a fan of apple flavored products usually.) Was planning on ordering the cherry flavor, but now i dont know...Anyway cant judge the effectiveness obviously but ingredients look solid and taste is very good and mixes easy( slight foam), def plan on picking some up on my next order just have to decide on flavor now, no cherry blast samples available?

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Right now we only have Green Apple Avalanche samples available.

Cherry Berry Blast is very good also, it is a "stronger" flavor where I would consider GAA a little lighter. Personally I like to alternate them however if you liked the GAA sample then I would suggest you go with that.

F

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
that green apple is awesome. Throw it in the freezer you got sour apple slurpie :D

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
recieved this today and was suprised how good it was,( not a fan of apple flavored products usually.) Was planning on ordering the cherry flavor, but now i dont know...Anyway cant judge the effectiveness obviously but ingredients look solid and taste is very good and mixes easy( slight foam), def plan on picking some up on my next order just have to decide on flavor now, no cherry blast samples available?
As I always say, GAA > CBB

I prefer the apple, though others feel strongly about the cherry. Go with what ya prefer brother.

atrain11b

atrain11b

Awards
  • Established
Torrent is definitely worth it IMO my man. Love the stuff. Took my lifting to another level after using it for a while. And let me say, I honestly feel my muscle recovery is significantly better from using it as well.

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
Cherry Berry Blast is very good also, it is a "stronger" flavor where I would consider GAA a little lighter. Personally I like to alternate them however if you liked the GAA sample then I would suggest you go with that.
really? i think CBB isn't as strong.

GAA is definitely much sweeter than CBB.

either way, Torrent is about as solid a formula as you can get.

K

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I agree Torrent is a very solid formula and is much needed after a hard workout.

I am more of a mix. I like to use 2 scoops GAA and 1 scoop CBB w/ ice and I'm set.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established

My reaction to the Apple was the same as yours. I don't usually care for Apple flavoring but this was great right from the first try.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Supplements 2
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
islandmagic Supplement Auction 2
R Supplements 17