New Sizes: EAA Stack & BCAA Stack

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Forthcoming... Bigger 1000g bottles and a much greater value... Coming soon.

G Diesel

G Diesel

Awards
Can't wait for that... Two of my favorite products, but I rip through those little tubs. New flavors coming as well? Peace, G

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
This will help, with my addiction to EAA Juicy Watermelon, for sure!!!:head::head::head:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to these U. It was a great idea similar in philosophy to what was done with Nitro G.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
If anyone has never tried these before the Watermelon is amazing, the bigger sizes will definitely be nice.

BiG in NYC 82

BiG in NYC 82

Awards
U-Rep stop teasing bro!!!

Just let us know when they will be out and send me over the 4 bottles of EAA Watermelon you promised you will be sending.. ;)

:thumbsup:

kthxbai!!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Deff down for some new flavors to put in those new larger tubs...

IRISHRYG

Board Supporter
Awards
update for an eta on the new size? any plans for new flavors or is that wishful thinking? thanks in advance

atrain11b

atrain11b

Awards
  • Established
Figures, I just ordered more EAA Stack yesterday. Oh well, can never have to much

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
I NEED the super-sized EAA Stack!!!:head::head::head:

SupremeMMA

Awards
What about EAA Nitro?

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Not even at bb.com , so it might still be a bit before it gets to our distributor,

We'll have it hear soon enough. NP should have it around the same time as everyone else I would think?

NP is getting more and more of the Universal brand products all the time and i could not be happier about that!

Hg

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
^^I been wanting to buy you guys BCAA/EAA from NP. So ill just sit and wait.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
^^I been wanting to buy you guys BCAA/EAA from NP. So ill just sit and wait.
It's worth the wait for a bigger container. That juicy watermelon flavor is addicting though... so I will just forewarn you on that.

BiG in NYC 82

BiG in NYC 82

Awards
...............still waiting..............................................:thumbsup:

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
As am I... I'm gonna check with Corporate. Stay tuned fellas.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Thanks U. We appreciate that. It's good to have you back!
I'm gonna say around mid-February, H... And it's gonna be a great value. Me, I'm gonna really enjoy that larger EAA Stack Watermelon.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna say around mid-February, H... And it's gonna be a great value. Me, I'm gonna really enjoy that larger EAA Stack Watermelon.
Definitely!!! That is always a mainstay for me... :saevilw::firedevil::head::usa::jester::djparty:

BiG in NYC 82

BiG in NYC 82

Awards
As am I... I'm gonna check with Corporate. Stay tuned fellas.
Thanks U-Rep for checking that out!!

Definitely!!! That is always a mainstay for me... :saevilw::firedevil::head::usa::jester::djparty:
^^ Seriously and I am glad that they are coming with the larger tubs....gonna be SSWWWEEEEEETTTTT!!!

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
1kg BCAA Stack will be in production and be done by next week at Corporate. That is all.