Animal Myspace

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I don't mess with the myspace stuff but it is a great place to get some first hand information!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I don't mess with the myspace stuff but it is a great place to get some first hand information!
x2, don't do myspace. That said, the Animal myspace page looks awesome and is informative.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be as soon as I can get to a computer where myspace isn't blocked :) Just moved over the weekend so i'm all packed up still.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I will be as soon as I can get to a computer where myspace isn't blocked :) Just moved over the weekend so i'm all packed up still.
I hear ya... Good luck with the unpacking. I would recommend Intra-Aid, haha.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need to restock on a few things and try a few new ones. With the money i'm saving on this move, it'll be very affordable :)

atrain11b

atrain11b

Awards
  • Established
The Animal MySpace page lead me to make one that is dedicated to lifting. Got some good Animal Brothers and Sisters on there!

King Con

Awards
  • Established
The Animal MySpace page lead me to make one that is dedicated to lifting. Got some good Animal Brothers and Sisters on there!
That's what its all about... making some good friends and getting in some good laughs.