Animal Myspace

  1. Animal Myspace


    For anyone else, Animal's myspace page: MySpace.com - AnimalPak.com - 25 - Male - NEW BRUNSWICK, New Jersey - www.myspace.com/animalpak

    Check it out and make friends. Some exclusive info and promos are done there.


  2. I don't mess with the myspace stuff but it is a great place to get some first hand information!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    I don't mess with the myspace stuff but it is a great place to get some first hand information!
    x2, don't do myspace. That said, the Animal myspace page looks awesome and is informative.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    x2, don't do myspace. That said, the Animal myspace page looks awesome and is informative.
    I remember when they had hints to 08-08-08 on there!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    I remember when they had hints to 08-08-08 on there!

    Wow! That is history already ain't it B?

  6. I've been down since day one...

    Peace, G

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    You a friend of Animal?

  8. I will be as soon as I can get to a computer where myspace isn't blocked Just moved over the weekend so i'm all packed up still.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    I will be as soon as I can get to a computer where myspace isn't blocked Just moved over the weekend so i'm all packed up still.
    I hear ya... Good luck with the unpacking. I would recommend Intra-Aid, haha.

  10. I need to restock on a few things and try a few new ones. With the money i'm saving on this move, it'll be very affordable

  11. The Animal MySpace page lead me to make one that is dedicated to lifting. Got some good Animal Brothers and Sisters on there!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by atrain11b View Post
    The Animal MySpace page lead me to make one that is dedicated to lifting. Got some good Animal Brothers and Sisters on there!
    That's what its all about... making some good friends and getting in some good laughs.

  13. Might of helped if I put my page in:

    www.myspace.com/armybuilder

  14. I finally got ya'll added!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 02:57 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-10-2008, 04:36 PM
  3. myspace
    By dlew308 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 11:16 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 03:38 PM
Log in
Log in