How To Build A Universal Stack

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
OK fellas, you've probably seen our thread on here about building an Animal stack. We wanted to put one up here for you to use for building Universal brand stacks as well.

This thread is dedicated to the Universal line of supplements. You can ask any questions that you may have about what products to use for your specific goals in here. Tell us what your goals are and feel free to mention any of the supplements you are currently looking at. All of the Universal supplements have been designed so that they can be stacked together to get different results depending on what you are looking to do, cutting, bulking, cardio, etc...

Feel free to ask any questions you have about our products. One of the reps will be by to help out any way we can.

Hg

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
OK fellas, you've probably seen our thread on here about building an Animal stack. We wanted to put one up here for you to use for building Universal brand stacks as well.

This thread is dedicated to the Universal line of supplements. Any questions you have about what products to use for your specific goals can be asked in here. Tell us what your goals are and feel free to mention any of the supplements you are currently looking at. All the the Universal supplements have been designed so that they can be stacked together to get different results depending on what you are looking to do, cutting, bulking, cardio, etc...

Feel free to ask any questions you have about our products. One of the reps will be by to help out any way we can.

Hg
I'm definitely in for this!!!:djparty::head::head::head:

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
I'll start. One of the most effective stacks in the Universal line is the Anabolic Window of Opportunity stack. These 3 (Shock Therapy, Intra-Aid and Torrent) products take advantage of the true anabolic window which is pre, intra and post (many people think it's just post). Shock will help take your workouts to a new level of intensity and focus and Intra-Aid and Torrent will help you recover and be in an anabolic state.

(these are the future labels/bottles)

There is a great article about this stack on www.UniversalUSA.com

go to "The Supplements" > features > Anabolic Window

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Must have!

NG, any news on getting new Universal shirts with the new logo? A black T that looks like those jugs is a must have! Put me down for 2!

Hg

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
NG, any news on getting new Universal shirts with the new logo? A black T that looks like those jugs is a must have! Put me down for 2!

Hg
x2!!! In XXL...:djparty:

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established

Hg
rumor has it a shirt is in the works. You know how those rumors go :wave:

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I'll start. One of the most effective stacks in the Universal line is the Anabolic Window of Opportunity stack. These 3 (Shock Therapy, Intra-Aid and Torrent) products take advantage of the true anabolic window which is pre, intra and post (many people think it's just post). Shock will help take your workouts to a new level of intensity and focus and Intra-Aid and Torrent will help you recover and be in an anabolic state.

(these are the future labels/bottles)

There is a great article about this stack on www.UniversalUSA.com

go to "The Supplements" > features > Anabolic Window
Great nutrient-timing stack...

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Damn I said it once and I'll say it again... those labels are sexy :cool:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Mannn those are nice labels !

When will the new labels be available for these products in the stores ?

I guess my Intra-Aid is now considered a retro, LE edition label :p

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Mannn those are nice labels !

When will the new labels be available for these products in the stores ?

I guess my Intra-Aid is now considered a retro, LE edition label :p
Right now, only Shock Therapy is shipping to retailers... The others are on their way in the next few weeks to months...

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Does this make the older labels Collector's LE Items? :cool:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Does this make the older labels Collector's LE Items? :cool:
Only Intra-Aid because it hasn't been out for that long before it got a face lift, lol. :thumbsup:

ksujosh6

ksujosh6

Awards

This thread is dedicated to the Universal line of supplements. You can ask any questions that you may have about what products to use for your specific goals in here. Tell us what your goals are and feel free to mention any of the supplements you are currently looking at. All of the Universal supplements have been designed so that they can be stacked together to get different results depending on what you are looking to do, cutting, bulking, cardio, etc...

Hg
whats up hg...didn't know you were a rep on AM

also like the cohesiveness of the products for many differing goals

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
whats up hg...didn't know you were a rep on AM

also like the cohesiveness of the products for many differing goals

Hey Josh, good to see you over here :)

Yes the Universal line has many products that cover an array of needs. That is the purpose of this thread, to bring some light to the full line of products.

Hg

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Kin youze tells mee how to bild a stak...? I wunt big mussels...

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Is this Hulgar? :lol:
It's an impersonator B. You gotta watch out for them. There are some easy ways to identify them. Notice, he spelldid mahsuels wrong!

King Con

Awards
  • Established
It's an impersonator B. You gotta watch out for them. There are some easy ways to identify them. Notice, he spelldid mahsuels wrong!
:toofunny:

I heard there are some C Bon's around too... definitely gotta watch out for the impersonators

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
:toofunny:

I heard there are some C Bon's around too... definitely gotta watch out for the impersonators
I've seen posts from them, and the newest was Goomhar. :p

BS55

BS55

Awards
  • Established
You mean we are supposed to combine products??? :wtf:

That means I've been doing it right for a while now! :head:

I want some bottles with the new lables.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
You mean we are supposed to combine products??? :wtf:

That means I've been doing it right for a while now! :head:

I want some bottles with the new lables.

Suggestion Box fodder!

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
You mean like this...?

Universal Genesis
N1-T
Chrysin X
Nox3
Ultra Iso Whey Lemonade Chiller
Banana and Chocoalte Real Gains
Storm
Shock Therapy
Intra Aid
Torrent
GH Stack
EAA Stack Juicy Watermelon!!!
Uni Liver
GFH!!!

:squat::bb3::clean:

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Universal Genesis
N1-T
Chrysin X
Nox3
Ultra Iso Whey Lemonade Chiller
Banana and Chocoalte Real Gains
Storm
Shock Therapy
Intra Aid
Torrent
GH Stack
EAA Stack Juicy Watermelon!!!
GFH!!!

:squat::bb3::clean:

:confused: precisely?

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
My New Stack Starts Tomorrow

Hoom's "Old School" bulking stack for the next 60 days...

I am going to run a Universal brand only stack for the first 60 days simply because I want to try it out. I am an online representative for Universal here on the anabolicminds.com message board community and as such this affords me an opportunity to get familiar with more of the products. After the 60 day Universal stack is completed I'll be going back to a hybrid stack comprised of all brands under the Universal family of products.

For the next 60 days I'll be running what I am calling an "Old School" stack. It's made up mostly of a lot of the older products that I have never tried. I've selected products that are geared towards helping you thicken up and harden up. I'll be bulking during this time using what is mostly nutritional only products with little to no stimulants or boosters of any kind in them. The entire stack from basics to extras will be Universal brand only.

I know it looks like a lot but it really isn't. The tubs are small. The largest tubs are basically what you would get 2 lbs of whey protein in. This is the entire stack from basics to extras and for around workouts, the whole ball of wax and is the complete supply for the entire 60 days.

All Brands Universal...

Whats in it?:

The basics:

Genesis
Jointment Sport
Omega EFA
Uni-Liver

The Extras:

Natural Sterol Complex
GH Max
ZMA Pro
Gain Fast 3100

Workout Stack:

Hard Fast
Lava
Amino Tech

I've measured everything out so that the stack all lasts exactly 60 days. Everything runs out at the same time and at that time I'll switch the next day to my 44 day follow-up stack. More on that stack later...

During the course of the 60 day stack other supplements may be added in from time to time but if I do add something in, it will be Universal brand only.

I will not be using full servings of all the products as it would be too much for me. In some cases servings have been cut in half and in the case of one supplement cut into a third serving. I'm trying to build muscle, not fat! Remember, these products are in addition to my bulking diet. They are, after all, only "supplemental" helpers...

I'm looking forward to seeing how I do with this.

Hg

surive123

surive123

Awards
Hoom's "Old School" bulking stack for the next 60 days...

I am going to run a Universal brand only stack for the first 60 days simply because I want to try it out. I am an online representative for Universal here on the anabolicminds.com message board community and as such this affords me an opportunity to get familiar with more of the products. After the 60 day Universal stack is completed I'll be going back to a hybrid stack comprised of all brands under the Universal family of products.

For the next 60 days I'll be running what I am calling an "Old School" stack. It's made up mostly of a lot of the older products that I have never tried. I've selected products that are geared towards helping you thicken up and harden up. I'll be bulking during this time using what is mostly nutritional only products with little to no stimulants or boosters of any kind in them. The entire stack from basics to extras will be Universal brand only.

I know it looks like a lot but it really isn't. The tubs are small. The largest tubs are basically what you would get 2 lbs of whey protein in. This is the entire stack from basics to extras and for around workouts, the whole ball of wax and is the complete supply for the entire 60 days.

All Brands Universal...

Whats in it?:

The basics:

Genesis
Jointment Sport
Omega EFA
Uni-Liver

The Extras:

Natural Sterol Complex
GH Max
ZMA Pro
Gain Fast 3100

Workout Stack:

Hard Fast
Lava
Amino Tech

I've measured everything out so that the stack all lasts exactly 60 days. Everything runs out at the same time and at that time I'll switch the next day to my 44 day follow-up stack. More on that stack later...

During the course of the 60 day stack other supplements may be added in from time to time but if I do add something in, it will be Universal brand only.

I will not be using full servings of all the products as it would be too much for me. In some cases servings have been cut in half and in the case of one supplement cut into a third serving. I'm trying to build muscle, not fat! Remember, these products are in addition to my bulking diet. They are, after all, only "supplemental" helpers...

I'm looking forward to seeing how I do with this.

Hg
Good luck and have fun!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Liking it a lot so far fellas. I've added Specialized Protein For Lean mass (both Choc and Van) and Orange Creatine Chews as of today. I wanted a base protein powder and I needed some creatine for off days since I'm only getting my creatine from the lava right now.

Hg

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Liking it a lot so far fellas. I've added Specialized Protein For Lean mass (both Choc and Van) and Orange Creatine Chews as of today. I wanted a base protein powder and I needed some creatine for off days since I'm only getting my creatine from the lava right now.

Hg
How's that protein working out for ya?

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
How's that protein working out for ya?

I will go on record as saying that I think the SPFLM is the best profile you are going to find in a protein powder. And VERY tasty! I love the stuff.

Hg

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I will go on record as saying that I think the SPFLM is the best profile you are going to find in a protein powder. And VERY tasty! I love the stuff.

Hg
Wow. Great news... I was wanting to try some of this... will have to get on the ball.:thumbsup:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Wow. Great news... I was wanting to try some of this... will have to get on the ball.:thumbsup:

I'm lovin it all over again B. It's been a while since I had some. It's great in water but if you make it in skim milk... -drool-

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Been lovin' N1-T, Ultra Iso Whey (Lemonade Chiller...), EAA Stack (Juicy Watermelon...), Grape Shock Therapy and Storm...

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I'm experimenting with N1-T and Hardfast right now.

It's still too early to tell, but from what I have seen I am liking both.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I'm experimenting with N1-T and Hardfast right now.

It's still too early to tell, but from what I have seen I am liking both.

Hey I just read the labels again and brushed up on what those 2 supplements do for you...

;)

:bb3:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
What ya learn? :scared:
That it's a killer combo. Also that guys my age may not really need all those extra carbs in the HF unless maybe you are already at an advanced stage of muscular development.

I'm running N1-T right now but I am back on straight protein for now.

Hg

King Con

Awards
  • Established
That it's a killer combo. Also that guys my age may not really need all those extra carbs in the HF unless maybe you are already at an advanced stage of muscular development.

I'm running N1-T right now but I am back on straight protein for now.

Hg
Nicely done HG. I find HF has worked really well in getting things going when taken pre.

N1-T seems very good... I still have some quality time with it building.

cal62887

cal62887

Awards
  • Established
Is this thread just a chat room for Hoomgar and Bcon?

Free product, MEOW!!! :mad:

cal62887

cal62887

Awards
  • Established
Haha whats up C?
Nothing.. just browsing the boards and figured I'd stop in and say hi.

You and Hoomgar need to make it over to bb.com more often. We miss the smart people over there :(

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established

You and Hoomgar need to make it over to bb.com more often. We miss the smart people over there :(
Hey, wait a minute....

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established

Appreciate that cal :) Just learning more and more each day through this buffet of facts, misinformation, propaganda and drama we all know as "message boards" LOL!

Hg

King Con

Awards
  • Established

Always glad to talk to ya. Wish we coulda gotten some grub or something at the Arnold. You gonna be around these parts again anytime soon?

cal62887

cal62887

Awards
  • Established
Hey, wait a minute....
ha. You and G Diesel are more than welcome over there also. :D

Appreciate that cal :) Just learning more and more each day through this buffet of facts, misinformation, propaganda and drama we all know as "message boards" LOL!

Hg
There are no hidden messages or drama on these boards, G. I'm glad you're doing well over here though.

If you're a universal rep, you're good by me.

Always glad to talk to ya. Wish we coulda gotten some grub or something at the Arnold. You gonna be around these parts again anytime soon?
Molecular may be sending me out to the Arnold next year, but besides that, I'll probably be stuck in Philly writing my thesis and getting a Masters :D

You coming over to the Atlantic Coast any time soon? Illadelphia and I will make sure you have a good time.