Itra-Aid and Endurance

caolkailash

Awards
Would Intra-Aid be good for endurance (cycling, specifically) too if one also wants to gain weight? In combo with a good weight gainer and loads of calories of course. Wondering cause I've kinda been wanting one that has some protein. Might mix it with something designed for endurance too.

Will get it either way, was just curious. Thanks in advance.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Would Intra-Aid be good for endurance (cycling, specifically) too if one also wants to gain weight? In combo with a good weight gainer and loads of calories of course. Wondering cause I've kinda been wanting one that has some protein. Might mix it with something designed for endurance too.

In my own experiences, IA has helped add endurance and allowed me to lift w/ more intensity throughout the sessions.

For gaining weight, how's your diet look? Your diet and nutrition will be more important than supplements in these regards. A good gainer is tough to beat to add in those extra quality cals. Have you looked at Real gains? IA is a solid supp that would be great for anyone cutting, bulking or maintaining... the only problem I would see with it would be if you were cutting and cycling carbs or limiting your carbs.

caolkailash

Awards
I'm working on eating 2500 calories a day at a bare minimum, but it's a hell of a lot of food (and I'm vegetarian so that makes it a bit more difficult I think.) I had Gain Fast for a bit, liked it except for the taste and thickness (found it was better with berries blended in but even still was odd) I've looked at Real Gains will look closer but for some reason it didn't click with me pondering Muscle Milk Collegiate though.

And I don't forsee cutting anytime soon, I don't seem to gain weight or fat. My family in general doesn't till they are 40+ (I'm 24) and I loves my carbs. :donut:

As for IA, will deff try it for both biking and lifting, I'm wanting to find a drink for biking that also has protein, and a few do but if I can use one for both even better!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I agree with B Con. Absolutely IA is a perfect fit for any type of physical exercise.

Hg

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established

Bulking or not, Intra-Aid can def be used. I'm running Intra-Aid for both my lifting and my cardio. For the cardio, I just add more water...