Awards
  • Established
:goodpost: solid.
patiently waiting for the cool new Universal gear :afro:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Are the new black labels the ones shown on the UN product site (Nitro, Flex, Pump) because they look bold and serious. Looks good!

No that is the Animal line Steve. This is for the Universal line of products. Check out the link.

I updated my OP.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Shock Therapy is the first to get the new face lift but the rest of the products will be following suite shortly.

Hg

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Are the new black labels the ones shown on the UN product site (Nitro, Flex, Pump) because they look bold and serious. Looks good!
Those are Animal supps (Animal brand). They were launched starting in January '08 and recently won for the best labels of the year.

This is brand new and for Universal supps... Since they are "brother brands", there are similarities...

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Sorry U, wasn't trying to step on ya. I was given the official word that it was finally time to let the cat out of the bag. Please feel free to use my thread if ya like ;)

Hg
Meh, I prefer mine, hahahaha....

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Oh man, those new containers look intimidating.. I like it. :)

..like it's saying "GTFO of my way other pre-workout supps ! :aargh: "

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Oh man, those new containers look intimidating.. I like it. :)

..like it's saying "GTFO of my way other pre-workout supps ! :aargh: "
Eventually, it'll be the same with intra-workout supps, post-workout supps, weight gaining supps, liver supps, protein supps, and so on and so forth...

King Con

Awards
  • Established
The new labels are definitely bad ass. Liking the new look U!

EasternLEGEND

Awards
when will universal have some real nice hardcore training gear.

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
This is exciting news!

I feel like Universal is an amazing yet highly underated supplement company, I feel its because their advertising isn't as flashy as others. But the new packaging looks great, and will definatley help Universal get some recognition!

The fact that advertising is 99.9% what sells most products bugs the **** out of me, but its a sad fact.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
This is exciting news!

I feel like Universal is an amazing yet highly underated supplement company, I feel its because their advertising isn't as flashy as others. But the new packaging looks great, and will definatley help Universal get some recognition!

The fact that advertising is 99.9% what sells most products bugs the **** out of me, but its a sad fact.
They don't need flashy ad's... The only people those flashy ad's in the mag's are geared towards are the newcomers to the supplement industry who have absolutely NO idea what they're doing.. that's why you only see the H.S. kids in GNC buyin the crap they try to push, while we go in there just for a laugh. We all know it's b.s. and we know who the legit companies are. Universal/Animal being one of them. (why do you think they've been around so long ? lol).

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
This is exciting news!

It's funny you should say that brother... Universal supps is available in over 90 international countries, it's the #3 brand at that other big bodybuilding forum, etc. But here on AM, it is a small brand. We'll have to work to change that...

For what it's worth, with Animal ads, they don't even advertise products...

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
They don't need flashy ad's... The only people those flashy ad's in the mag's are geared towards are the newcomers to the supplement industry who have absolutely NO idea what they're doing.. that's why you only see the H.S. kids in GNC buyin the crap they try to push, while we go in there just for a laugh. We all know it's b.s. and we know who the legit companies are. Universal/Animal being one of them. (why do you think they've been around so long ? lol).
I agree with this... They don't do flashy ads or hyped products ads to get the newbie. They don't want a customer today but not tomorrow. Universal's been in this game for 31 years and they want to do biz the old fashioned way, one customer at a time... Treat the customer like king with solid customer service support, in online forums, or through their email or toll free numbers, offer a superior guarantee behind every product, and just make solid supps at solid prices. Those are the keys, I think...

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
I agree with this... They don't do flashy ads or hyped products ads to get the newbie. They don't want a customer today but not tomorrow. Universal's been in this game for 31 years and they want to do biz the old fashioned way, one customer at a time... Treat the customer like king with solid customer service support, in online forums, or through their email or toll free numbers, offer a superior guarantee behind every product, and just make solid supps at solid prices. Those are the keys, I think...
I've experienced this first hand. Great customer service.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I've experienced this first hand. Great customer service.
Thanks JJ... Thing is, as with bodybuilding, building a reputation take time and effort. I see so many who want shortcuts. If ya want anything that means something, it takes time. To build a solid biz, it takes time. Ya need patience and a long term vision. It's hard, but it's one of the things I love about Corporate--they have the same values I do. Universal is not out to make a quick buck...

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Well fellas the official word just went out and it looks like the next in line for the face lift will be Storm followed by EAA Nitro, and Universal’s newest product, Intra-Aid. All remaining products will be switched over to the new label in the near future, so be sure to be on the lookout for 'em.

Good stuff is happening!

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Well fellas the official word just went out and it looks like the next in line for the face lift will be Storm followed by EAA Nitro, and Universal’s newest product, Intra-Aid. All remaining products will be switched over to the new label in the near future, so be sure to be on the lookout for 'em.

Good stuff is happening!
I'm waitin' for the Uni-Liver switch...

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Rumor has it the guy posing in red on the bottles is U Rep :eek:

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
bumpin' for more new looks--new Shock Therapy labels on are on their way...

BiG in NYC 82

BiG in NYC 82

Awards
Sorry if this is a re-post...but I just can't get over these new labels..!! :head: :dance: :woohoo:

Just plain SICK!!!

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
So, Hg... Any idea as to what the boxed supps are going to look like...? (Spa Pack, Women's Fitness pack, and Mega Edge...)

I'm guessing Spa pack and Women's Fitness Pack will be a bit difficult to fit into the current scheme...:icon_lol:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
So, Hg... Any idea as to what the boxed supps are going to look like...? (Spa Pack, Women's Fitness pack, and Mega Edge...)

I'm guessing Spa pack and Women's Fitness Pack will be a bit difficult to fit into the current scheme...:icon_lol:

It shouldn't be too hard. Just follow the same layout and maybe make the logo smaller? Black boxes though? Maybe keep them white? Dunno...

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
It shouldn't be too hard. Just follow the same layout and maybe make the logo smaller? Black boxes though? Maybe keep them white? Dunno...
*L* Hardcore Spa Pack...?

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
New labels on Intra-Aid

I heard rumors that some people have been receiving the new Universal label on their Intra-Aid already.

Anyone else hear anything?

Hg

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
I heard rumors that some people have been receiving the new Universal label on their Intra-Aid already.

Anyone else hear anything?

Hg
I saw a picture, somewhere, that had the new packaging... I wonder if I can find it, again...

NickSP

NickSP

Awards
Where's my iso whey?
and how about them little jointment sport bottles, they'll probably be one of the last ones huh

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
EAA Nitro and Storm are now shipping in the new labels

Pretty sweet eh?

Hg

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Labels look GREAT. New flavors, new labels... The U is on the rise!

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
ummmm can you say PIMP! haha looks good guys everything is looking great!