The new "AWO Stack"...

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
The "Anabolic Window of Opportunity Stack" which covers pre, intra and post-workout is officially available as a bundle and at a special price. Any chance you fellas would like to see AM offer the three together?

- Shock Therapy
- Intra-Aid
- Torrent

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
:dance::dance::dance::dance::afro::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Interpreted to words: YES!!!!

K

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Man oh man great minds think alike in these combos... :afro:

Fellas this is a very solid, foundational stack!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow that looks like an amazing stack!

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Wow that looks like an amazing stack!
Pre--got your stims, energy, focus, pumps.
Intra--got your macros (PRO + CHO) plus BA, electrolytes, etc.
Post--got your macros + other goodies

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome stack, seems like all bases are covered

Mr Aestheticz

Mr Aestheticz

Awards
  • Established
Throw some Shock Therapy, EAA Stak (Watermelon), and Glutamine into that mix for me and I am good to go!

Oh by the way: HI U-REP :wave: :wave:lol I decided to venture off to other forum's and see what is going down else where outside The FORVM!

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Throw some Shock Therapy, EAA Stak (Watermelon), and Glutamine into that mix for me and I am good to go!

Oh by the way: HI U-REP :wave: :wave:lol I decided to venture off to other forum's and see what is going down else where outside The FORVM!
Your name seems familiar to me.......

This is a solid place, like the FORVM. No BS and good members. You'll like it here brother.

Mr Aestheticz

Mr Aestheticz

Awards
  • Established
Well...

When's your next show?
I am 5 weeks into my off-season already and put on 20 lbs of some solid mass!

I am going to take up to a year and a half off. I want to go on stage at about 185 lbs. I can only compete in the open divisions, so I will be going against the bigger boys next time.

Sooooo my next show I want to go in bigger, better, and meaner. Even more dry, striated, and lean, I want to be an early bird like Evan and get my pro card (IFPA) early!

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
**** yeah!!!!

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I am 5 weeks into my off-season already and put on 20 lbs of some solid mass!

I am going to take up to a year and a half off. I want to go on stage at about 185 lbs. I can only compete in the open divisions, so I will be going against the bigger boys next time.

Sooooo my next show I want to go in bigger, better, and meaner. Even more dry, striated, and lean, I want to be an early bird like Evan and get my pro card (IFPA) early!
Sometimes, ya need patience to make it in this sport. The patience to build in the off season and take time off will pay off in the long run... Good luck brother.

Mr Aestheticz

Mr Aestheticz

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes, ya need patience to make it in this sport. The patience to build in the off season and take time off will pay off in the long run... Good luck brother.
You are 100% right and I am slowly but surely learning!

Good looks, I will keep everyone posted!

Mr Aestheticz

Mr Aestheticz

Awards
  • Established
Back to the post!

If you have yet to use all three of these products together you are deeply missing out. The three of these products combined together in the the three phase window PRE, INTRA, AND POST you are basically covered from A to Z!

Now myself I have added some things to these products. Here is what I take!

Pre: 1 Serving of Shock Therapy

Intra: 1 Serving of Intra-Aid + 1 Serving of Watermelon EAA Stak + 1 Serving of Storm + 1 Serving of Glutamine + 35 oz's of water

Post: 3 Scoops of Cherry Torrent + 1 Scoop of Vanilla Iso Whey (this is something I just tried and is phenomenal it tastes like a cherry/vanilla/creme)

If anyone has any questions or what not I am more than willing to help, just ask!

...EASY!!!

K

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Nothing like a package deal to cover all your cornerstone supp needs.

G Diesel

G Diesel

Awards
The "Anabolic Window of Opportunity Stack" which covers pre, intra and post-workout is officially available as a bundle and at a special price. Any chance you fellas would like to see AM offer the three together?

- Shock Therapy
- Intra-Aid
- Torrent
I'm using these three around my training as well as Storm and I'm loving it thus far. Highly recommended. Peace, G

F

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Looks awesome to me. Storm and Intra-aid have been two of the best products I have ever used. For its price Storm simply cannot be beat.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Looks awesome to me. Storm and Intra-aid have been two of the best products I have ever used. For its price Storm simply cannot be beat.

Agreed F. Storm is an extreme value for a solid creatine product.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Storm's value is incredible. As for Intra-Aid, you get more servings at a better price than the competition.

F

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Storm's value is incredible. As for Intra-Aid, you get more servings at a better price than the competition.

Yep the Intra-Aid is just top notch. Animal really does its customers right on the servings. I can't wait to do me a Storm/Intra-Aid/Animal Test/Stak run!

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Yep the Intra-Aid is just top notch. Animal really does its customers right on the servings. I can't wait to do me a Storm/Intra-Aid/Animal Test/Stak run!
If ya like value (and who doesn't these days), check out the new BCAA Stack and the EAA Stack 1000g bottles. When they are launched, they'll come with the newer value pricing...

K

King Con

Awards
  • Established
If ya like value (and who doesn't these days), check out the new BCAA Stack and the EAA Stack 1000g bottles. When they are launched, they'll come with the newer value pricing...
I cannot wait for these. I am a big proponent of flooding the body with aminos...

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I cannot wait for these. I am a big proponent of flooding the body with aminos...

I'll get in line for this. Nothing says recovery like a flood of amino's does...

K

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Bump, the name has been updated here at the Planet!

The Anabolic Window of Opportunity Stack

I just noticed this? Anyone know when it was done?

Hg
Not sure.

In a related note, I sold a guy at my gym this stack and so far he reported in 2 weeks that he is up 4 clean pounds and set a few PRs in squats and deads. Not too shabby.

I firmly believe this stack is one of those K.I.S.S. (keep it simple stupid) stacks ... Very effective and hard hitting and straight to the point. Can't ask for more.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
There may be a future sampler kit... NG posted a pic somewhere. Where is he when ya need 'em?

K

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I really don't think you can beat this stack. It really is the full deal and damn those new shakers look gooooooood.