GH Stack vs. MST's Somnidren-GH

MuscleHeadGuy

Banned
Awards
This is not meant to bash MST because I have used SGH with good results before, but it seems a tad bit overpriced. However, it contains not only a blend to help promote increased GH release, but also a blend to prevent GH from losing its overall effectiveness within such a short period of time. Does GH Stack do the same thing? I do have more faith in Animal/Universal products and your products are also much more cost-efficient. Figured I'd ask about this, though. Thanks again, Animals!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
This is not meant to bash MST because I have used SGH with good results before, but it seems a tad bit overpriced. However, it contains not only a blend to help promote increased GH release, but also a blend to prevent GH from losing its overall effectiveness within such a short period of time. Does GH Stack do the same thing? I do have more faith in Animal/Universal products and your products are also much more cost-efficient. Figured I'd ask about this, though. Thanks again, Animals!
I'm just curious, but why do you have more faith in this company over MST? Again... just curious.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I would have to agree, disagree with formulations of most their supplements.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I haven't taken either product but I did do some researching for you.

"The proprietary ingredients found in GH Stack are absorbed rapidly and assimilated efficiently. The secretatgogues are released gradually, for a sustained GH release. This effectively doubles your dose of GH-enhancing nutrients found in GH Stack. All in all, GH Stack will work more effectively and more readily than any other GH supplement out there. "

In essence, a lot of people have been taking both GH Stack and the other GH inducer, GH Max.

GH Stak: Powdered grape drink.
Contains key aminos, specific to elevating GH levels. Also combined with L-dopa and somatropin boosters. Take as sublingual (swish in mouth for 30 seconds). Great GH boosting formula that's digest quickly and efficiently.

GH Max: Tablets.
This version is for individuals who prefer tablets. It's a blend of GH secretatogues (arginine and ornithine along with a few other vitamins and minerals for absorption. Solid sustained released GH support.

Here's more if you need it: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=6344

A lot of users drank GH Stak pre-workout (on an empty stomach) and popped the GH Max tabs prior to bedtime. Some people noticed both, increased strength and definition was noticeable. Also more vascularity and pumps. If you're looking into givin' a GH booster a shot... either one would be a viable option. Just see if ya want one that's quickly absorbed (good for pre-workout) or sustained released (good for prior to bedtime).

Hope this helps.

MuscleHeadGuy

Banned
Awards
I'm actually thinking about purchasing both, and using the GH Stack before working out and the GH Max before bed. I was reading about them the other day and thought about tossing them into my supplementation strategy, but figured I'd ask about them first. The real GH is too pricey and besides, I'm still young. I'd like to take advantage of my GH now and help give it a push. Thanks for doing the research!

MuscleHeadGuy

Banned
Awards
I'm just curious, but why do you have more faith in this company over MST? Again... just curious.
Experience with their products. I'm not bashing MST, or claiming their products don't work. I've just tried more Animal/Universal products than MST products so I have more faith in Universal's as of right now.

MuscleHeadGuy

Banned
Awards
Another question:

Would taking ZMA Pro before bed, as directed, have any kind of negative effect on the GH Max being taken pre-bed as well, or would it be a good idea to separate the dosings by a half hour or so?

Thanks again, Animals.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Another question:

Would taking ZMA Pro before bed, as directed, have any kind of negative effect on the GH Max being taken pre-bed as well, or would it be a good idea to separate the dosings by a half hour or so?

Thanks again, Animals.
I'm not familiar with the other product you mentioned so I can't comment. Honestly, I haven't used GH Stack so I can't give you feedback on that either. Here is an GH Stack feedback thread though: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=6344

ZMA is essentially a few minerals and GH Max is essentially a few key aminos and vits, so I would think you'd be OK.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Experience with their products. I'm not bashing MST, or claiming their products don't work. I've just tried more Animal/Universal products than MST products so I have more faith in Universal's as of right now.
I have used Animal products and despite people bashing some of their things... I enjoyed the Animal Pak and Animal Sterols.