Question for the "Animal" experts.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I have taken the sensational and most popular "animal pak". I know it has been around for a very long long time. I think i had heard when it first came out this particular product had a prohormone in it? Interesting. Dont know if its true or not.
But anyway got a question for yall. I am always looking for a good multi-vitamin. I know this product has alot in it, also alot of pills. Im sure because of all of the ingrediants you wouldnt be able to fit them all in one pill. But how is the quality? I heard a rumor that the quality of the products are not as good. (Which made me quit taking) Then again im not sure what "good" would be compared to.
Since this is an old product. How does it compare to the newer multi's? Has "animal pak" been "upgraded"? Is the quality better or was it "better" to begin with?

Thanx.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Good question.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I have taken the sensational and most popular "animal pak". I know it has been around for a very long long time. I think i had heard when it first came out this particular product had a prohormone in it? Interesting. Dont know if its true or not.
But anyway got a question for yall. I am always looking for a good multi-vitamin. I know this product has alot in it, also alot of pills. Im sure because of all of the ingrediants you wouldnt be able to fit them all in one pill. But how is the quality? I heard a rumor that the quality of the products are not as good. (Which made me quit taking) Then again im not sure what "good" would be compared to.
Since this is an old product. How does it compare to the newer multi's? Has "animal pak" been "upgraded"? Is the quality better or was it "better" to begin with?

Thanx.
There is a reason Animal Pak has been around for 25 years. It is one of the most trusted, effective multi vitamins on the market. Some multi vitamins are just there on the market but the pak is a one of kind multivitamin covering all your bases. The quality of Universal speaks for itself. How many other multi vitamins have lasted 25 years? How many have lasted 10 for that matter? The quality rings through to all products on Universal's line packed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee on the package. If there's a problem/etc they will make amends with you. Universal has great customer service and looks after all of their consumers. So feel free to be worry free about the quality because everything is backed with a iron clad guarantee. I would rather make sure all my ducks are in a row by taking the few extra pills knowing I am getting more out of each vitamin, mineral, nutrient, amino acids, etc. that are necessary for growth, recovery, general health, etc. than try to be impressed by one pill claiming to do it all. It's true when you have that many quality ingredients you can't lump it all into one pill or else you would have minimal doses and it wouldn't be worth your time. You would probably flush it out of your system by drinking your daily water intake. For me, the multiple pills ensures I am getting my much needed daily allowances of all my proper vitamins and minerals.

As far as your pro hormone talk is concerned, the pak to my knowledge has never had any ingredients of the like. Nor has any Universal/Animal product for that matter. I believe that rumor is just another way to increase the mystery behind the success of Animal Pak and the lore of the magic 44 packs.

As an old formula, Pak has stood through the test of time and maintains to be a top recommended product to those looking for a complete multi vitamin that doesn't take any short cuts. As time has gone on, so has Pak as the labels have changed but the winning formula has remained the same with minor maintained upgrades as needed throughout the years.

For more information check out http://www.animalpak.com/html/sections.cfm?ID=7

Here are some product reviews:
http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=71&section=packs

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=312

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
There is a reason Animal Pak has been around for 25 years. It is one of the most trusted, effective multi vitamins on the market. Some multi vitamins are just there on the market but the pak is a one of kind multivitamin covering all your bases. The quality of Universal speaks for itself. How many other multi vitamins have lasted 25 years? How many have lasted 10 for that matter? The quality rings through to all products on Universal's line packed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee on the package. If there's a problem/etc they will make amends with you. Universal has great customer service and looks after all of their consumers. So feel free to be worry free about the quality because everything is backed with a iron clad guarantee. I would rather make sure all my ducks are in a row by taking the few extra pills knowing I am getting more out of each vitamin, mineral, nutrient, amino acids, etc. that are necessary for growth, recovery, general health, etc. than try to be impressed by one pill claiming to do it all. It's true when you have that many quality ingredients you can't lump it all into one pill or else you would have minimal doses and it wouldn't be worth your time. You would probably flush it out of your system by drinking your daily water intake. For me, the multiple pills ensures I am getting my much needed daily allowances of all my proper vitamins and minerals.

As far as your pro hormone talk is concerned, the pak to my knowledge has never had any ingredients of the like. Nor has any Universal/Animal product for that matter. I believe that rumor is just another way to increase the mystery behind the success of Animal Pak and the lore of the magic 44 packs.

As an old formula, Pak has stood through the test of time and maintains to be a top recommended product to those looking for a complete multi vitamin that doesn't take any short cuts. As time has gone on, so has Pak as the labels have changed but the winning formula has remained the same with minor maintained upgrades as needed throughout the years.

For more information check out http://www.animalpak.com/html/sections.cfm?ID=7

Here are some product reviews:
http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=71&section=packs

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=312
Yohead thank you very much for the information. I totally agree with having all of the ingredients in more than one pill. I am a firm believer in multi's, for I have tried many. Its just which company to trust, since supplement companies are so "off the wall", with rediculous claims and "white lies". It has been a while since I have tried "animal pak" again.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Yohead thank you very much for the information. I totally agree with having all of the ingredients in more than one pill. I am a firm believer in multi's, for I have tried many. Its just which company to trust, since supplement companies are so "off the wall", with rediculous claims and "white lies". It has been a while since I have tried "animal pak" again.
You're welcome M. I say give it a try and go from there. I will mention not every multi out there has an iron-clad guarantee attached to 'em.

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established

Thanx.
Animal Pak has been upgraded and a few new ingredients such as Milk Thistle have been added. Animal Pak was never a prohormone. It has and always will be an outstanding multivitamin. Animal Pak may be an older product, but it has with stood the test of time. Any product that has been around for 25 years and still has great sales, is good to go in my book.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Animal Pak has been upgraded and a few new ingredients such as Milk Thistle have been added. Animal Pak was never a prohormone. It has and always will be an outstanding multivitamin. Animal Pak may be an older product, but it has with stood the test of time. Any product that has been around for 25 years and still has great sales, is good to go in my book.
Yeah i guess the years is a good enough reason. Just wanted to make sure that the product didnt have the same products as it did 25 yrs ago. I am glad that that is not the case and will more than likely start that back up. Plus i wouldnt mind taking a break on lining up all of my supplements in a row for the next day....... That can get a little tiresome.

NickSP

NickSP

Awards
Yeah i guess the years is a good enough reason. Just wanted to make sure that the product didnt have the same products as it did 25 yrs ago. I am glad that that is not the case and will more than likely start that back up. Plus i wouldnt mind taking a break on lining up all of my supplements in a row for the next day....... That can get a little tiresome.
Yup, old product by a quality company, but it's been changed a bit. For the most part I believe the vitamins/minerals have remained the same, but some stuff from the energy aids have been taken out/added whatever, and I believe the enzyme category has been recently enhanced.