Animal Cuts and/or Super Cuts 3?

MuscleHeadGuy

Banned
Awards
Would I benefit from stacking the two, or is that not necessary?

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
You could, but it's not necessary by any stretch... Super Cuts 3 isn't really a stim product, though there's some caffeine from the green tea extract. My philosophy is always start with less, then stack. Go with the Cuts first....

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I definitely agree less is more. I would start with a can of Cuts and go from there and adjust your diet/cardio as needed. I have even seen some stacking Cuts with Zero G but that was after at least running Cuts and determining an extra kick wouldn't hurt.

MuscleHeadGuy

Banned
Awards
I'll just use my can of Cuts since I'll be using topicals as well.

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
I definitely agree less is more. I would start with a can of Cuts and go from there and adjust your diet/cardio as needed. I have even seen some stacking Cuts with Zero G but that was after at least running Cuts and determining an extra kick wouldn't hurt.
I agree, once you give the Cuts a try by itself and are still looking for an extra boost, throw in some Zero G. It is the most underrated fat burner in the Universal line but delivers results.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
I agree, once you give the Cuts a try by itself and are still looking for an extra boost, throw in some Zero G. It is the most underrated fat burner in the Universal line but delivers results.
I'm actually going to be adding that, for my next contest prep...

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I used cuts when I wanted to really burn it off and I used Super Cuts 3 during a time I was laying off the stims for a bit and wanted to just keep clean bulking.

Zero G will be the one I use next time I try a fat burner.

MuscleHeadGuy

Banned
Awards
Will look into stacking Zero G with Animal Cuts.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 18
Hockeyaus33 Supplements 5
Supplements 13
critter11 Supplements 12
Cycle Logs 0