animal pump sample has 2 red pills

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
ok this sample pak says to take all the pills. There were at least 8 pills in the thing. 3 white/cream pills, 2 red pills, 3 hard mineral, speckled brown/cream pills.

the Animal Pump Faq says that all stims are in ONE red pill. Am I getting a double dose with this packet? I'm hesitating to take the 2nd red pill. I remember these red pills when i took mstak. any idea whats up?

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
well I took one red pill and gave the other one away. I was impressed with the product. I had great energy and focus. I was aggressive and felt great during my routine. It's been two hours and I'm just now starting to relax a bit. I've been up since 4:45 since I open the gym I work at, so you'd expect me to be tired at 4:00 pm.

i should have saved the sample pak for my arms workout since that's when i notice the most from the NO type products.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
well I took one red pill and gave the other one away. I was impressed with the product. I had great energy and focus. I was aggressive and felt great during my routine. It's been two hours and I'm just now starting to relax a bit. I've been up since 4:45 since I open the gym I work at, so you'd expect me to be tired at 4:00 pm.

i should have saved the sample pak for my arms workout since that's when i notice the most from the NO type products.
Sounds like you had a great experience with Animal Pump. Two red pills? Pump is only supposed to have one red pill which is the stim pill so it is an error that you had two in your package.

Solid energy, focus, and aggressiveness are all great sides of Animal Pump and I am glad you were able to have a great session.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you had a great experience with Animal Pump. Two red pills? Pump is only supposed to have one red pill which is the stim pill so it is an error that you had two in your package.

Solid energy, focus, and aggressiveness are all great sides of Animal Pump and I am glad you were able to have a great session.
then i am very GLAD that I didn't take both. maybe I would have seen the matrix within the matrix!

i might buy a can of the pump when i'm through with my nanovapor (which i got for free.)

i don't suppose free t-shirts are in the animal pump cans huh?

King Con

Awards
  • Established
then i am very GLAD that I didn't take both. maybe I would have seen the matrix within the matrix!

i might buy a can of the pump when i'm through with my nanovapor (which i got for free.)

i don't suppose free t-shirts are in the animal pump cans huh?
No. Afraid not.. would be a hell of an idea though.

Currently we do have prizes within the big 88 packs of Animal Pak. Anything from shirts, stickers, DVDs, etc. can be found in them.

For those not sure where to get these free Animal Pump samples, please refer to UniversalNutrition.com and in the top right corner, there is a free sample part for Animal Pump. Be sure to let us know what you think.

manny1010

Awards
  • Established
No. Afraid not.. would be a hell of an idea though.

Currently we do have prizes within the big 88 packs of Animal Pak. Anything from shirts, stickers, DVDs, etc. can be found in them.

For those not sure where to get these free Animal Pump samples, please refer to UniversalNutrition.com and in the top right corner, there is a free sample part for Animal Pump. Be sure to let us know what you think.

Where do I find the Product (not the sample)?

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established

Glad you liked the results bro. Yeah you were only supposed to have 1 red pill in the package, just a minor packaging error. I'll make sure to let corporate know.