Thank You For the Large Tubs of Torrent!

Schmazz

Schmazz

Awards
Universal, thank you guys SO much!

I've been looking around for a good PWO shake that I can buy in fairly large quantities. Seeing you guys carry the ~6lb containers of Torrent has made my life so much easier. Plus it looks like an absolutely killer profile. VERY excited to try it out.

Thanks a TON! I can't wait until it gets here.

King Con

Awards
  • Established

I've been looking around for a good PWO shake that I can buy in fairly large quantities. Seeing you guys carry the ~6lb containers of Torrent has made my life so much easier. Plus it looks like an absolutely killer profile. VERY excited to try it out.

You're welcome S. Let us know how you like it and which flavor you like the best. Personally, I am a big believer in proper post workout nutrition and I mix 2 scoops green apple and 1 scoop cherry. Delicious.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm trying to get the bigger tubs for you guys at NutraPlanet, and the Green Avalanche flavour I've heard great things about
(Still have yet to try Torrent, but I hear samples are coming soon :thumbsup:)

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to get the bigger tubs for you guys at NutraPlanet, and the Green Avalanche flavour I've heard great things about
The Green Apple Avalanche is awesome!!! (Think Jolly Rancher green apple...):head:

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
You got good hearing, S...

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update: Green Apple should be available within the next few days, and the larger sizes of Torrent have also been ordered and will be coming afterwards :D

Also the big 88 packs will be available at NP by the end of the week, finally! Maybe the big lucky winner will be from a NP pak, who knows!

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Update: Green Apple should be available within the next few days, and the larger sizes of Torrent have also been ordered and will be coming afterwards :D

Also the big 88 packs will be available at NP by the end of the week, finally! Maybe the big lucky winner will be from a NP pak, who knows!
Some solid news, S. Hope all the talk about Universal is helping out NP and AM.

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established

Nice bro enjoy. I am a huge fan of Cherry Berry Blast myself.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How did someone get teh 6lbs Green Apple and no one tell me about it?:nono:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!