WOW Animal Pump

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Received an Animal Pump sample today, (thank you Universal) and took it about 45 min. preworkout with a light protein shake. I honestly was not expecting much, as I have used other pre-workout products and been un-impressed. I realize that I am probably the last one to have tried this lol.

I am somewhat sensitive to stims, so I was a bit hesitant to just jump right in to the gym. I waited until I felt the full stim effect and felt good. Woke me up just enough with zero negative effects. Off to the gym I went.

I felt strong and ready. I noticed that I was going from set to set faster than usual. What really surprised me though was the pump that I got. I have used so many 'pump' products that really didn't do much, but damn, my muscles were fully engorged and veins were poppin'.

After so many over caffeinated, over-hyped, kitchen sink pre-workout products, it was very nice to use something that worked very well. For so long I thought that Animal Pump was just another run of the mill 'pump' product. Universal, you have made a believer out of me. Props for a great product.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Received an Animal Pump sample today, (thank you Universal) and took it about 45 min. preworkout with a light protein shake. I honestly was not expecting much, as I have used other pre-workout products and been un-impressed. I realize that I am probably the last one to have tried this lol.

I am somewhat sensitive to stims, so I was a bit hesitant to just jump right in to the gym. I waited until I felt the full stim effect and felt good. Woke me up just enough with zero negative effects. Off to the gym I went.

I felt strong and ready. I noticed that I was going from set to set faster than usual. What really surprised me though was the pump that I got. I have used so many 'pump' products that really didn't do much, but damn, my muscles were fully engorged and veins were poppin'.

After so many over caffeinated, over-hyped, kitchen sink pre-workout products, it was very nice to use something that worked very well. For so long I thought that Animal Pump was just another run of the mill 'pump' product. Universal, you have made a believer out of me. Props for a great product.
Glad you liked the experience. The pumps and energy are definitely top notch.

It took me a few days before I finally felt the effects into full steam. Great review M! :thumbsup:

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established

Thanks brother.

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established

No thank you for the great review bro. Keep up the great work.