3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys got my Animal Pump in the other day so i figured why not start the week off with a bang. Id like to thank Animal/Universal for the free sample! :thumbsup:

Took all my pill about 45 mins before my workout. Back is a very hard body part for me to get pumped. So this was really no different, although i will say my lats had a good mind muscle connection. I also did some chest, bis, and some tris.

Tris felt blowed up! Haha and bis felt strong as could be. Forearms were definately jacked.

Vascularity was off the hook though. Overall id say this is a pretty decent product, more time on would probly provide more results so the creatine could kick in.

Other then that solid ingredients in the product, i may purchase a bottle down the road! :thumbsup:

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys got my Animal Pump in the other day so i figured why not start the week off with a bang. Id like to thank Animal/Universal for the free sample! :thumbsup:

Took all my pill about 45 mins before my workout. Back is a very hard body part for me to get pumped. So this was really no different, although i will say my lats had a good mind muscle connection. I also did some chest, bis, and some tris.

Tris felt blowed up! Haha and bis felt strong as could be. Forearms were definately jacked.

Vascularity was off the hook though. Overall id say this is a pretty decent product, more time on would probly provide more results so the creatine could kick in.

Other then that solid ingredients in the product, i may purchase a bottle down the road! :thumbsup:
Nice bro, glad to see you got the results you were looking for. I am a huge fan of Pump myself. I remember the first time I took it I was training chest. It was full full of blood after my first exercise and I loved it. Veins were popping- I felt invinceable. Pump will forever be in and out of my supplement regimen.

K

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I agree more time on is definitely the way to go with Pump.

T

tattoopierced1

I got my sample in the mail and have to agree.. Good clean energy, great pump, good focus. Very solid product!

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I got my sample in the mail and have to agree.. Good clean energy, great pump, good focus. Very solid product!
There's that word again, "clean" energy. I'm gonna use it from here on in.