Storm

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Just got some of that grape Storm today. Man that stuff tastes good to me! I just had a dose a little while ago and I am already wanting another. I am going to be forced into taking a 2 week lay off in September due to job training so I think I may take 3 doses of Storm per day for the next month and see how it pans out. I am not one to ***** about taste as I can take the worst of the worst bulk powders with no problem whatsoever, but I can't see how anyone could complain about the taste of this stuff.

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
Just got some of that grape Storm today. Man that stuff tastes good to me! I just had a dose a little while ago and I am already wanting another. I am going to be forced into taking a 2 week lay off in September due to job training so I think I may take 3 doses of Storm per day for the next month and see how it pans out. I am not one to ***** about taste as I can take the worst of the worst bulk powders with no problem whatsoever, but I can't see how anyone could complain about the taste of this stuff.
I love the taste of Storm as well. During the offseason I like to mix Storm with BCAA Stack and EAA Nitro and drink it throughout my workout. Talk about a grape explosion in your mouth lol.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Taste is subjective... So, some will like grape, others like fruit punch. What are ya gonna do?

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
well, I am not sure what this Storm stuff has in it, I know it has some creatine and I couldn't even tell you what the rest of it is, but I know one thing it is bad ass stacked with some EAAs before a workout. Just on another note I took absolutely no stimulants this evening either.

I had probably one of my best pressing workouts as far as performance of the weight lifted in a long time. This is not due to some new kind of training as I have been doing this same workout basically for months on end. I had backed off on the weights due to some illness and other issues but tonight when I was working up to the weights that I have been sort of sluggish with I was snapping them up and I thought what the hell and added 25lbs to my floor presses and performed the reps better with the 300lbs than I did with the 275lbs. I am not saying stupidly that the Storm has packed 25lbs on to my floor presses just like that as obviously the strength was there, but it did enable me to handle much heavier weight than what I have been doing and with ease. tonights workout for me:

Floor Press- 300x10x1(supposed to been 275)

Military Press- 200x9x1, 1x4

Prone Rows- 200x3x5

2" thick bar curls- 3 sets to failure

On the Military Presses I honestly felt like I was just tossing them up there. Thats sweet feeling like you are just tossing the weight up. I know these weights look so generic, 300(as of tonight!) and 200, but thats truly what I am using and I am just sort of maintaining in that area until I get back from training in September. When I get back thats when I am going to fire it up!

I am sold on Storm! Thanks Animal and I look forward to trying some of the other stuff when I can.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
well, I am not sure what this Storm stuff has in it, I know it has some creatine and I couldn't even tell you what the rest of it is, but I know one thing it is bad ass stacked with some EAAs before a workout. Just on another note I took absolutely no stimulants this evening either.

I had probably one of my best pressing workouts as far as performance of the weight lifted in a long time. This is not due to some new kind of training as I have been doing this same workout basically for months on end. I had backed off on the weights due to some illness and other issues but tonight when I was working up to the weights that I have been sort of sluggish with I was snapping them up and I thought what the hell and added 25lbs to my floor presses and performed the reps better with the 300lbs than I did with the 275lbs. I am not saying stupidly that the Storm has packed 25lbs on to my floor presses just like that as obviously the strength was there, but it did enable me to handle much heavier weight than what I have been doing and with ease. tonights workout for me:

Prone Rows- 200x3x5

On the Military Presses I honestly felt like I was just tossing them up there. Thats sweet feeling like you are just tossing the weight up. I know these weights look so generic, 300(as of tonight!) and 200, but thats truly what I am using and I am just sort of maintaining in that area until I get back from training in September. When I get back thats when I am going to fire it up!

I am sold on Storm! Thanks Animal and I look forward to trying some of the other stuff when I can.
Glad ya like it brother. Yeah, many I know add EAAs to Storm as well. The fellas who do love it.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Glad you liked the Storm and those are some good floor pressing numbers as well. Great strength Fab!:thumbsup:

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
I had a great one last night also. No stims once again just Storm and EAAs. I worked up to 400lbsx10x1 on bottom position squats using a narrow stance and high bar position. I have never moved weight like this using this style. Great stuff.

Got myself a Animal Pump sample yesterday too. I am saving it for Sunday evenings Deadlift session, and yes I will probably get stimulated on that one as stims seem to really make a difference in my deadlift numbers.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I had a great one last night also. No stims once again just Storm and EAAs. I worked up to 400lbsx10x1 on bottom position squats using a narrow stance and high bar position. I have never moved weight like this using this style. Great stuff.

Got myself a Animal Pump sample yesterday too. I am saving it for Sunday evenings Deadlift session, and yes I will probably get stimulated on that one as stims seem to really make a difference in my deadlift numbers.
Let us know which one you like better.

Glad to know you're moving some good weight. Great work F.

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established

Prone Rows- 200x3x5

Glad you like it bro. I know a few guys that add EAAs to Storm as well. You can either throw in some EAA Nitro or BCAA Stack. Both are a grape flavor and when mixed together they taste amazing.

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established

Def keep us posted on which one you like better. Looking forward to your feedback.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
I sure will guys. If the Pump is anywhere near as effective as the Storm it will be outstanding. One thing I do have to say I like the thought of Pump better compared to Storm is the lack of artificial colors and flavorings. Sometimes I just think all these dyes and stuff isn't the best for us but they are basically in everything we eat beyond absolutely clean nutrition. And sorry if this don't sound hardcore or anything, but I am simply just not going to eat super clean. If I want myself a large Reececup Blizzard from Dairy Queen I am going to eat it!

Anyway I'll yell at you guys about the Pump Sunday evening.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I sure will guys. If the Pump is anywhere near as effective as the Storm it will be outstanding. One thing I do have to say I like the thought of Pump better compared to Storm is the lack of artificial colors and flavorings. Sometimes I just think all these dyes and stuff isn't the best for us but they are basically in everything we eat beyond absolutely clean nutrition. And sorry if this don't sound hardcore or anything, but I am simply just not going to eat super clean. If I want myself a large Reececup Blizzard from Dairy Queen I am going to eat it!

Anyway I'll yell at you guys about the Pump Sunday evening.
Though both have creatine in them, they are two different products in many ways....

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Though both have creatine in them, they are two different products in many ways....
Got that right H. Shock Therapy would be the best comparison to Pump but that Storm is in a Creatine class all of it's own. I do like A-rep said often and mix the Grape Storm with my EAA Nitro. It's serious muscle fuel for pre, intra and post workout.

Hg