2008 Europa

Opiewags99

Opiewags99

Awards
Just so you guys know....

Erik Fankhouser won the BEST WHEELS Award from Online Voting, as well as the Fan's Choice Award at the 2008 Europa.

Big congrats to him!

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
well of course he did. He has some huge ass calfs and crazy ass thighs

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Great debut for the House. This is just the start of many great things for him in his pro career.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that is an awesome debut. congrats to the house

King Con

Awards
  • Established

Erik Fankhouser won the BEST WHEELS Award from Online Voting, as well as the Fan's Choice Award at the 2008 Europa.

Big congrats to him!
Congrats to you as well you have won the Reign of Animal Promo.

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established

Big congrats to him!
Big ups and much respect goes out to the House. He is def going to continue to do some serious damage in this sport.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
From what I saw of the pics... The Freak (Farnsworth), looked pretty good, too!!!:head:

Opiewags99

Opiewags99

Awards
I've never seen calves like that before... EVER

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
those things are outrageous. Dude is a monster, but from those I have spoken with, he is a very gracious guy off stage, so an even bigger congrats to him

King Con

Awards
  • Established
those things are outrageous. Dude is a monster, but from those I have spoken with, he is a very gracious guy off stage, so an even bigger congrats to him
He is a very down to earth guy who goes out of his way to help out fans and appreciates everything so much. He is a great family man as well. Couldn't ask for a better pro.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
What a large creature. The House will def. continue to do big things in this sport. He is a great guy who never loses focus. I wish him the best of luck with all of his future shows.
Dayum.

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Thanks!!! I had him placed a lot higher, than what they had him... He's definitely a true competitior...:thumbsup:
D is a great guy. I watched his DVD and he is amazingly strong and trains incredibly hard.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking forward to eventually meeting him, the next time he's up here... I've definitely enjoyed reading his journey...

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking forward to eventually meeting him, the next time he's up here... I've definitely enjoyed reading his journey...
Congrats MD. You're the latest Reign of an Animal Winner.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
NG looking beastly in those jerseys ya self.

Looked like a bad ass time.

joepump

joepump

Awards
What a large creature. The House will def. continue to do big things in this sport. He is a great guy who never loses focus. I wish him the best of luck with all of his future shows.
I actually met him once here. and he's a real nice dude.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
man what a set of legs! The thing that stands out to me is that they look strangely athletic too, not just big. They definately have a quality thats hard to put into words.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
man what a set of legs! The thing that stands out to me is that they look strangely athletic too, not just big. They definately have a quality thats hard to put into words.
I know exactly what you mean...