Lets hear what you guys have to say

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
My goals are all strength related. As for body composition I just don't really want to get any fatter than I am right now, which is pretty chubby. So we are covered there!

My goals are the following:
Bottom Position Squat- 500x1
Deadlift from 5 inch block- 600x1
Chinup- BW+100x1
Floor Press- 400x1
Clean & Press- 275x1
Barbell Row- 300x1

I am right around 50-60lbs off on all these as of right now. These are the only exercises I do currently and they are all I plan on doing until I reach my goals. I am focusing simply on adding 1 rep at a time, that all.

I lift 3 times per week using an upper/lower alternate workout which has me hitting each lift 3x every 2 weeks. I have my cycles planned and I go heavy for 4 weeks and then deload a week with only 2 workouts and only up to 70%.

As far as my nutrition is simple basic whole foods. I eat lots of fresh fertile eggs, fresh raw milk, cheeses, grass fed beef, fresh garden veggies, fruits, berries, oats, and nuts. I usually eat 3 times per day but sometimes I just eat 2x depending on what I have going on. I know it goes directly against the hardcore that say you have to eat 12 times per day and they have a panic attack if they miss their chicken breast and all that mess. I have already played that game packing a cooler around like a little stressed out ***** and I am not playing it again. I'm never going to get on stage as that is as far from my interest as east is to west. I just want to get as strong as I possibly can on the biggest exercises with the simplest plan. My nutrition covers all the basis because I eat plenty.

From than Animal/Universal line which products do you guys recommend that would fit my goals the best? Personally, I chose Storm for myself but wanted to hear what you guys had to say on this issue.

Here is some videos of my lifts just for verification in case someone thinks I may be bullshitting.

YouTube - Sambalifter's Videos

atrain11b

atrain11b

Awards
  • Established
Quick questions on this:

Are you looking for one individual supp, or a few to Stak together?

Are you currently taking any other supps, if so what?

I have an idea of what would I would use in this scenario, but would like to hear your answers to the above, so I can adjust my post some.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
My goals are all strength related. As for body composition I just don't really want to get any fatter than I am right now, which is pretty chubby. So we are covered there!

Chinup- BW+100x1
Floor Press- 400x1
Clean & Press- 275x1
Barbell Row- 300x1

I am right around 50-60lbs off on all these as of right now. These are the only exercises I do currently and they are all I plan on doing until I reach my goals. I am focusing simply on adding 1 rep at a time, that all.

I lift 3 times per week using an upper/lower alternate workout which has me hitting each lift 3x every 2 weeks. I have my cycles planned and I go heavy for 4 weeks and then deload a week with only 2 workouts and only up to 70%.

As far as my nutrition is simple basic whole foods. I eat lots of fresh fertile eggs, fresh raw milk, cheeses, grass fed beef, fresh garden veggies, fruits, berries, oats, and nuts. I usually eat 3 times per day but sometimes I just eat 2x depending on what I have going on. I know it goes directly against the hardcore that say you have to eat 12 times per day and they have a panic attack if they miss their chicken breast and all that mess. I have already played that game packing a cooler around like a little stressed out ***** and I am not playing it again. I'm never going to get on stage as that is as far from my interest as east is to west. I just want to get as strong as I possibly can on the biggest exercises with the simplest plan. My nutrition covers all the basis because I eat plenty.

From than Animal/Universal line which products do you guys recommend that would fit my goals the best? Personally, I chose Storm for myself but wanted to hear what you guys had to say on this issue.

Here is some videos of my lifts just for verification in case someone thinks I may be bullshitting.

One rep at a time... Nice. That's the way. What supps have ya used in the past? Currently using?

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
not using anything at all right now. I just picked up some Divanex and I got some Storm on the way. I have used a short cycle of Havoc and I did a log on some Diesel test Hardcore and NOS Ester. I got some nice results from them for sure, but price wise they get a little steep for me to buy all the time. Good news though my wife has just went back to work since my daughter is starting school so its going to be sweet haveing another income to buy a few goodies for myself.

The way I am going to train is really adding one rep at a time and its going to be slow steady crawl to the top. I was just curious about what supplements, well specialized supplements, for a long slow crawl to the top.

Opiewags99

Opiewags99

Awards
There's a bunch of stacks over at the Animal site and Forvm, you could check it out, and then come back and Check out Anabolic minds' site to if they've got everything you like the sound of.

Opiewags99

Opiewags99

Awards
Actually, there's a stack sticky post up top of this section of the forum! I didn't even realize

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
not using anything at all right now.

The way I am going to train is really adding one rep at a time and its going to be slow steady crawl to the top. I was just curious about what supplements, well specialized supplements, for a long slow crawl to the top.
Last question, you over 30? Over 25? Over 40?

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established

Chinup- BW+100x1
Floor Press- 400x1
Clean & Press- 275x1
Barbell Row- 300x1

Nice bro. Some big lifts there. Ver impressive. As far as supps go I'd start with the basics and then work it up from there:

Pak
Omega
Nitro
Flex

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
I'll be 33 soon. Thanks on the compliment on my lifts. Its been a long slow process with too many ups and downs. Its starting to become harder and harder to make decent gains. I hate to sound like an old man, but with real life to deal with I am starting to believe that training 2 days per week vs. 3 would probably do me alot better.

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
I'll be 33 soon. Thanks on the compliment on my lifts. Its been a long slow process with too many ups and downs. Its starting to become harder and harder to make decent gains. I hate to sound like an old man, but with real life to deal with I am starting to believe that training 2 days per week vs. 3 would probably do me alot better.
Hey man we all get to the point where just have to listen to our bodies. If you do that, then you will make progress. Sure you have to push the envelope from time to time, but do it in a smart way. So best of luck to you and your training bro.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Nice bro. Some big lifts there. Ver impressive. As far as supps go I'd start with the basics and then work it up from there:

Pak
Omega
Nitro
Flex
Only thing I would add to the mix here would be Torrent. I am a firm believer in making sure post workout nutrition is dialed in properly.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established

Pak
Omega
Nitro
Flex
Sweet basics, no doubt. But I'm gonna guess he's, as he's advanced with the liftin', that he's pretty advanced with his nutritio and supplementation. So by all means, the basics are solid, but I'm wondering--maybe Shock Therapy? Pump? Maybe Stak?

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I was wanting to know more about stuff like Animal Test and the Staks. I really like how the Animal products are set up on a 3 week cycle plan. It could really fit in well with weeks 2-4 on my cycles. Understand guys that I am well past the point that some of these guys that pop up here on the forums looking for an easy gain in a bottle. I am looking for just that little edge in my training that will allow me to add a rep or two occasionally. I don't want to use any hormones at this stage but I do have a few bottles in reserve but I'll probably never use them. The best products I have to say that I have used thus far is the Get Diesel stuff, but I just can't always afford that with all that I am responsible for.

By the way, I was really impressed with the Storm this evening. Had a great workout and it felt like I got stronger as the workout went on.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I was wanting to know more about stuff like Animal Test and the Staks. I really like how the Animal products are set up on a 3 week cycle plan. It could really fit in well with weeks 2-4 on my cycles. Understand guys that I am well past the point that some of these guys that pop up here on the forums looking for an easy gain in a bottle. I am looking for just that little edge in my training that will allow me to add a rep or two occasionally. I don't want to use any hormones at this stage but I do have a few bottles in reserve but I'll probably never use them. The best products I have to say that I have used thus far is the Get Diesel stuff, but I just can't always afford that with all that I am responsible for.

By the way, I was really impressed with the Storm this evening. Had a great workout and it felt like I got stronger as the workout went on.
I would say start with either Animal Test or Animal Stak. If you are new to test boosters, I would say try out a can of Animal Stak for 21 days and judge how you like the product. Animal Test is a step up from Animal Stak, but both are very good test raisers that will definitely give you the edge you are looking for. They will also both help you get back some of that much needed test that the younger guys are using in there.

In fact, they are even recommended to run a 42 day cycle of Test and Stak with M Stak to follow. It is known as the "Test Explosion" stack and will allow solid gains in both lean mass and strength while minimizing fat. I have even seen it drop inches off your waist as well. Here is a link discussing this stack in more depth: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=19186

There is the "Explosive Gains" stack that would include, Stak, Nitro, Pump, and Pak. This will also help put on some mass, strength, and give you some fantastic gains as well. It has all the essentials from a solid multi to a great collection of BCAAs to aid with muscle growth and recovery. Here is a link discussing this stack in more depth: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=14502

Here is another link to about hundreds of different combinations of Animal products, stacked every which of way... http://forum.animalpak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97

You can look into using either Test, Stak or BOTH for 21 days and then follow them up with M Stak to help maintain your gains. Just remember to eat with proper nutrition and to train smart. Of course, if you want longer than 21 days, then they are easily ran for 42 days then followed up with 42 days of M Stak. Make sure to eat lots of protein, good carbs, and just be prepared for the oncoming strength gains.

Here is a link for info about building your own Animal Stack: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=16007

Hope this information helps, if you have any further questions, please let us know. And definitely let us know how you like the supplements.

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
Sweet basics, no doubt. But I'm gonna guess he's, as he's advanced with the liftin', that he's pretty advanced with his nutritio and supplementation. So by all means, the basics are solid, but I'm wondering--maybe Shock Therapy? Pump? Maybe Stak?
If he's advanced then I would suggest throwing in Pump preworkout and Torrent postworkout. Then for a real kick in the right direction some of the harder supps such as Test and Stak.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
I remember reading about the old Animal Test...sure wish I would have tried alot of those things when I had a chance and the money to spare. Wife and kid sort of change things you know? When I get to buy some supplements its like Christmas time around here.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I remember reading about the old Animal Test...sure wish I would have tried alot of those things when I had a chance and the money to spare. Wife and kid sort of change things you know? When I get to buy some supplements its like Christmas time around here.
Animal/Universal always makes for a great stocking stuffer!:afro:

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
yeah sure could make some good stocking stuffers along with those Farmers Walk bars I am wanting too!