Congrats & Welcome...

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
On behalf of NG who's incommunicado and Animal, I'd like to congratulate and welcome yohead as the new Animal Acolyte here on AM. He'll be stepping up and helping us run promos, answering questions, and helping us deliver the kind of service and experience people have come to expect from Corporate. Solid choice NG and Animal. Welcome brother.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
On behalf of NG who's incommunicado and Animal, I'd like to congratulate and welcome yohead as the new Animal Acolyte here on AM. He'll be stepping up and helping us run promos, answering questions, and helping us deliver the kind of service and experience people have come to expect from Corporate. Solid choice NG and Animal. Welcome brother.
HUUUGE congrats!!! (*JEALOUS...* *L*):thumbsup:

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Fellas. I am always here to help out. Means a lot being selected.

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
HUUUGE congrats!!! (*JEALOUS...* *L*):thumbsup:
LOL, don't worry bro. At the rate you're supporting Universal you'll be a rep in no time. At least... Universal is making a mistake if they don't select you soon. LOL. ;) Oh, and congrats yohead. :thumbsup:

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
LOL, don't worry bro. At the rate you're supporting Universal you'll be a rep in no time. At least... Universal is making a mistake if they don't select you soon. LOL. ;) Oh, and congrats yohead. :thumbsup:
Thanks, bro!!! I truly appreciate that!!!:thumbsup:

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Way to go yohead, excellent job. Must be an honor!
It's a lot of work. You'd be surprised... All you fellas see is the fun. The real work often takes place behind the scenes...

atrain11b

atrain11b

Awards
  • Established
It's a lot of work. You'd be surprised... All you fellas see is the fun. The real work often takes place behind the scenes...
No doubt its hard work, sometimes I wonder how you, A-Rep, and Nat Guy keep up with ALL the Forums you guys work, and still type like your smiling...

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
No doubt its hard work, sometimes I wonder how you, A-Rep, and Nat Guy keep up with ALL the Forums you guys work, and still type like your smiling...
That's what Lackeys are for... *L*

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I'm supposed to be... Smiling???

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I find that all my smiling makes people feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside...

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
You know, that HAPPY U-Rep customer service with a SMILE!! :FUfinger:
I've always wondered how many times NG and U-Rep were flipping me off, from behind their computer... (I know A-Rep does it on a daily basis... *L*):icon_lol:

atrain11b

atrain11b

Awards
  • Established
I've always wondered how many times NG and U-Rep were flipping me off, from behind their computer... (I know A-Rep does it on a daily basis... *L*):icon_lol:
Its what keeps them going, never ever give them a webcam!!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's funny is that pic is one I took for my girl on my phone... It was meant to be a 'loving' pic... I asked her if she got it and she said, wait a minute and let me see.

3 or 4 minutes later I get a, "What the **** are you trying to do, scare my panties off?"

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
What's funny is that pic is one I took for my girl on my phone... It was meant to be a 'loving' pic... I asked her if she got it and she said, wait a minute and let me see.

3 or 4 minutes later I get a, "What the **** are you trying to do, scare my panties off?"
I see... Romance and tenderness, hahahah....

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I see... Romance and tenderness, hahahah....
Add the Sisqo cd and you're set.

HUGE THANKS

To everyone that has congrated me... means a lot and I am gonna do the Animal/Universal family proud!

Opiewags99

Opiewags99

Awards
Huge congrats to Yohead, he's the perfect man for the job!

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
Huge congrats and big ups to you Yohead. I know you will do the company right and spread the good word. Nice job bro, let the perks begin-lol.

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
Really jealous. :(
We are always looking for more reps, so get that post count up and you may just get the title as well someday. Becoming a member of the Forvm and building up a solid rep will help you as well.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
We are always looking for more reps, so get that post count up and you may just get the title as well someday. Becoming a member of the Forvm and building up a solid rep will help you as well.
That's what I keep trying to do...

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
That's what I keep trying to do...
Keep at it bro, it could happen one day for you. Trust me I know for a fact taht corporate sees you as a relaible lackey. So just keep doing your thing bro.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Keep at it bro, it could happen one day for you. Trust me I know for a fact taht corporate sees you as a relaible lackey. So just keep doing your thing bro.
Huge fan of the company... Can't see myself not doing what I'm doing...:thumbsup:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Late lackey checking in. Sorry I'm late fellas, life has been busy but I have still been making my rounds.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Late lackey checking in. Sorry I'm late fellas, life has been busy but I have still been making my rounds.
We'll forgive ya this once.

How was it having the house to yourself?

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
We'll forgive ya this once.

How was it having the house to yourself?
Very recharging bro. I had a better workout for sure. It's good to have them back now though too.

Hg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mw1 I-Force Nutrition 9
Rodja MMA 14
GotTest Politics 9
Rodja General Chat 8
pavb10 Supplements 10