Storm, Shock Therapy and/or Torrent?

MuscleHeadGuy

Banned
Awards
Can't make up my mind. Figured I'd ask the pro's.

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
Can't make up my mind. Figured I'd ask the pro's.
It all comes down to you and your personal goals bro. That and trial and error. Each are all great products and can be used together in all differnet types of ways. You just have to expriment and find out which ones wrok best for you. I wouldn't advise taking all three at the same time because you will be overdoing it on the creatine intake. From personal experience I like using Storm by itself with EAA Nitro drank throughout my workout and then Shock/Torrent together- a pre and post workout supplement.

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
ST pre-wo
Torrent post-wo
Storm on off-days? (optional)

or

Animal Pump pre-wo
Torrent post-wo

Universal is releasing Intra-Aid on 9/1 which will fill in the gap with a intra-wo product.

with that being said, Torrent is my favorite Universal supp (and that's saying a lot).
simply the best post-wo product out there, period.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
I just picked Storm up this morning. I was comparing it to Green Magnitude, while both sound really good and eveyone really gives both top ratings, Storm just had more of what I wanted. I debated on buying Shock Therapy along with the Storm also, but right now my training is really controlled and I really don't need a load of stims to get worked up with, sort of trying to get away from that anyway.

So what I wanted was simply a good solid creatine strength product without and stimulants. I'll be able to take a dose pre and post with EAAs and I'll be covered.

It basically boils down to what your goals are and what your plan is. Like if I were using a training style that focused on high intensity sets carried to failure I would have probably picked up Shock Therapy to go along with the Storm.

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
I just picked Storm up this morning. I was comparing it to Green Magnitude, while both sound really good and eveyone really gives both top ratings, Storm just had more of what I wanted. I debated on buying Shock Therapy along with the Storm also, but right now my training is really controlled and I really don't need a load of stims to get worked up with, sort of trying to get away from that anyway.

So what I wanted was simply a good solid creatine strength product without and stimulants. I'll be able to take a dose pre and post with EAAs and I'll be covered.

It basically boils down to what your goals are and what your plan is. Like if I were using a training style that focused on high intensity sets carried to failure I would have probably picked up Shock Therapy to go along with the Storm.
sounds like a smart approach to me

King Con

Awards
  • Established
All are solid ass products...

I faced the same dilemma and went with Animal Pump pre b/c I prefer the pills as opposed to having to make another pre drink.. and TORRENT is the absolute best post workout product I have yet to see on the market hands down.

MuscleHeadGuy

Banned
Awards
I've decided to go with Shock Therapy for pre-workout and Torrent for post-workout.

I'm looking to put on mass and increase strength, but hopefully shed some body fat at the same, even if it's just a little bit.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established

Good, solid creatine with a ton of value--yeah, that's Storm.

On the money, FO... Figure out your goals, drop in the diet, see the gaps are and figure out a supp plan that makes sense. Too many reverse this and start with the supps.

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
I've decided to go with Shock Therapy for pre-workout and Torrent for post-workout.

I'm looking to put on mass and increase strength, but hopefully shed some body fat at the same, even if it's just a little bit.
Nice combo bro. Keep us posted. Any questions you may have along the way feel free to ask.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
as already said, you need to decide what your goals are. Pre/Post, then you can make the call

Agent Orange

Agent Orange

Awards
All are solid ass products...

I faced the same dilemma and went with Animal Pump pre b/c I prefer the pills as opposed to having to make another pre drink.. and TORRENT is the absolute best post workout product I have yet to see on the market hands down.
I agree with this. Cherry blast is the best tasting workout shake i've ever had. I like to take animal pump and torrent for the PW shake. It hasn't let me down yet. Right now I've added in stak and of course the pak and it's treating me right. I'm about to throw nitro into the mix.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I agree with this. Cherry blast is the best tasting workout shake i've ever had. I like to take animal pump and torrent for the PW shake. It hasn't let me down yet. Right now I've added in stak and of course the pak and it's treating me right. I'm about to throw nitro into the mix.
I just added nitro to my main arsenal today... 1 pack pre workout; 1 pack immediately post and then a torrent shake 30 min later. Good stuff.

nevaTOObig

nevaTOObig

Awards
I just added nitro to my main arsenal today... 1 pack pre workout; 1 pack immediately post and then a torrent shake 30 min later. Good stuff.
thats exactly what i do my man, gotta get that rush of aminos into the blood...

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Good call. Some take Nitro with Torrent, or free form EAAs with the PWO shakes--I prefer to let the EAAs do their work first and alone.

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
Nice bro I am a huge fan of Nitro myself. I take it the same eact way you do- 1 pack pre and 1 pack post. And then 30 minutes later wash it down with some Cherry Berry Blast Torrent.

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
Nice bro. That is one sick combo and accompanied with a solid diet and hardcore training you will def get the results you are lookign for. I am a Cherry Berry guy myself, but you know Green Apple holds its own.