Animal PUMP pak question?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
I was just wondering what color pills do what and what each is. Because I've been reading stak idea's and with some of them it tells to take pill (x) out and put pill (y) in. Just curious.

nevaTOObig

nevaTOObig

Awards
the only details i know about pump is that the red pill is the rush complex. I'm not sure why you'd wanna take stuff out of it anyway, it all works together anyway!

D

DoMiNiKiNG947

Awards
the only details i know about pump is that the red pill is the rush complex. I'm not sure why you'd wanna take stuff out of it anyway, it all works together anyway!
obviously because he doesn't want the caffeine rush complex out of it. I read threads where they take out the red pill because they don't want it and still got good results. Instead of Animal Pump, it's Animal Pump stim-free.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I was just wondering what color pills do what and what each is. Because I've been reading stak idea's and with some of them it tells to take pill (x) out and put pill (y) in. Just curious.
We're talking Animal Pump, right?

The only confirmed pill is the red capsule which contains the stims. This is what people typically take out if they're stacking it at the same time with, say M-Stak, or just want to avoid stims.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established

The only confirmed pill is the red capsule which contains the stims. This is what people typically take out if they're stacking it at the same time with, say M-Stak, or just want to avoid stims.
Thats exactly the answer I was lookn for thanks.

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established

And can also tell you that there is 3 grams of creatine in Animal Pump.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
a quick question what if you already have a creatine product your taking and you want to feel the pump from animal pump? im guessing you cant then right since there no confirmation on the pills

K

King Con

Awards
  • Established
a quick question what if you already have a creatine product your taking and you want to feel the pump from animal pump? im guessing you cant then right since there no confirmation on the pills
As far as feeling the pump, I would think that depends on when you are typically dosing your other creatine product. Is it post workout? Pre? I would think you will still feel the pump as long as you have a proper training regime established.

Also what dosage of creatine is in the other product. If I was using another creatine product, I would run it post workout with my mix of protein and carbs and use Animal Pump pre. Just my 2 cents.

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
Your body will be able to handle 5-6 grams of creatine a day, thus if you wanted to take another creatine supplement with Animal Pump you can. For example, I have used Torrent and Animal Pump together before which totalled me at about 6 grams of creatine.