N1-T? and welcome to the board!

dafox

Awards
  • Established
so, I looked at this product a couple of months ago, but haven't needed to order sups (other than protein) for about 4 months.
do you have any reviews or anything on this product?

N1-T Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per Container: 45
LongJack 400 Complex 400 mg
Test-Stim Complex 930 mg

N1-T Other Ingredients:
Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Dicalcium Phosphate. LongJack 400 Complex: Eurycoma Longifolia, LJ-100 (22% EuryPeptides, 40% Glycosaponins and 30% Polysaccharides). Test-Slim Complex: Tribulus Terrestris (Standardized for 60% Steroidal Saponins and 20% Protodioscin), Avena Sativa (Standardized for Avenacosides A and B), Catuaba (from Bark), Herba Epimedii (Aerial Part Extract), Salvia Sclaria (Leaf Extract), Bioperine (Piper Nigrum Fruit).

Thanks!:thumbsup:
oh, and WELCOME TO THE BOARD! late, I know...:lol:

nevaTOObig

nevaTOObig

Awards
so, I looked at this product a couple of months ago, but haven't needed to order sups (other than protein) for about 4 months.
do you have any reviews or anything on this product?

N1-T Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per Container: 45
LongJack 400 Complex 400 mg
Test-Stim Complex 930 mg

N1-T Other Ingredients:
Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Dicalcium Phosphate. LongJack 400 Complex: Eurycoma Longifolia, LJ-100 (22% EuryPeptides, 40% Glycosaponins and 30% Polysaccharides). Test-Slim Complex: Tribulus Terrestris (Standardized for 60% Steroidal Saponins and 20% Protodioscin), Avena Sativa (Standardized for Avenacosides A and B), Catuaba (from Bark), Herba Epimedii (Aerial Part Extract), Salvia Sclaria (Leaf Extract), Bioperine (Piper Nigrum Fruit).

Thanks!:thumbsup:
oh, and WELCOME TO THE BOARD! late, I know...:lol:
Whats up bro? N1-T is a great product... I've been using it for close to 2 months now and i'm seeing some good gains in strength and i feel that i'm startening to harden up too. I think it says use 4 caps a day i've been using 6 and it seems to be working.

dafox

Awards
  • Established
Whats up bro? N1-T is a great product... I've been using it for close to 2 months now and i'm seeing some good gains in strength and i feel that i'm startening to harden up too. I think it says use 4 caps a day i've been using 6 and it seems to be working.
Yeah, it comes with enough caps to use 6 a day for a 30 day supply. :thumbsup: and I ran blue up, which looks similar, and I liked blue up.
I might pick some up. :thumbsup:

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
nevaTOObig

nevaTOObig

Awards
I would try N1-T and Animal Test for a serious kick in the ass.
ive used it with mstak and had some damaging results... lifts increased and i put on about 5kg in the 10 weeks i was on for... i cant imagine what test would do...

G Diesel

G Diesel

Awards
Love N1-T... One of the best natural test boosters available. I've used 8 a day with great results. Peace, G

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Love N1-T... One of the best natural test boosters available. I've used 8 a day with great results. Peace, G
Very interesting... I am thinking of employing some of this for my next stack... possibly with Test :eek:

G Diesel

G Diesel

Awards
Very interesting... I am thinking of employing some of this for my next stack... possibly with Test :eek:
Powerful combo... Should work really well together. Peace, G

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Droppin a bug in yer ear...

Ready for it? N1-T, M-Stak

Like a storm on the horizon bro...

Hg

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
nope, no PMs...we all want to hear HG. Speak with HG just a few times via PM and you will find out that he just ain't exactly super pro supplement yourself to death kind of guy. He already preached proper eating to me before anything, so if he is preaching a stack of something I'd bet its holding a full boat.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
nope, no PMs...we all want to hear HG. Speak with HG just a few times via PM and you will find out that he just ain't exactly super pro supplement yourself to death kind of guy. He already preached proper eating to me before anything, so if he is preaching a stack of something I'd bet its holding a full boat.
Haha.

I was always told I had to learn to crawl before I could walk.

I cannot stress enough how important diet/training is. You have to have those really dialed in.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Ive taken animal stack before and around week 1.5-2 i start to get wicked strength boosts and nipple sensitivity. Guys say that "shouldnt" happen but it powerful shiet if you ask me, cant imagine a stack with it :). My last run with animal stack i went from 184 to 192 in the 21 day span, with approx 10-15% strength increase. I think i am hypersensitive to test boosters cause i would not call my results typical and i find that i also have an increase in hunger and sleep more.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I like the way you think. We should deliberate a little more on this... :D :awaits PM:
Haha.

I was always told I had to learn to crawl before I could walk.

I cannot stress enough how important diet/training is. You have to have those really dialed in.
LOL! I can't give away all my secrets fellas. I can tell you though that a little research has it's own reward. Take a few minutes, read what and how N1-T works then do the same thing with M-Stak. Now consider stacking them together and you will see what I'm saying. maybe throw in a little NOX3 or Animal Pump and get ready to grow!

Hg

King Con

Awards
  • Established
LOL! I can't give away all my secrets fellas. I can tell you though that a little research has it's own reward. Take a few minutes, read what and how N1-T works then do the same thing with M-Stak. Now consider stacking them together and you will see what I'm saying. maybe throw in a little NOX3 or Animal Pump and get ready to grow!

Hg
Did my research for the past few weeks now.

I have something pretty potent imho. As U would say, Stay Tuned.