welcome aboard liver pills!

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Good to see a solid company added over here and I have been swallowing Uniliver tablets for years. Right now in my barn there is one supplement that I keep around down there and thats good old Uniliver, a few here and there between sets and you have your during training nutrition covered.

hope to learn more about the new stuff.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Good to see a solid company added over here and I have been swallowing Uniliver tablets for years. Right now in my barn there is one supplement that I keep around down there and thats good old Uniliver, a few here and there between sets and you have your during training nutrition covered.

hope to learn more about the new stuff.
Uni-Liver is awesome, ain't it? It's one of my Four Pillars--the basics I always use, day in, and day out. Pop a few with each meal, bam, done. Old school don't got to mean outdated.

For anyone else out there, some info the benefits of liver tabs:

Liver Tabs - What Are They Good For? - the F O R V M

Article Details

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
When I use Uni Liver I take 4 tablets with every meal

JDawg1983

JDawg1983

Awards
When I use Uni Liver I take 4 tablets with every meal
Same here. If you add that up over the course of 5-6 meals, it's a great way to add an extra 25-30g of protein and extra nutrients in.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Same here. If you add that up over the course of 5-6 meals, it's a great way to add an extra 25-30g of protein and extra nutrients in.
That you JD? Now it's gonna be a party, hahahaha....

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
definately the most underrated supplement of all time. Uniliver combined with cod liver oil makes for some strong testosterone boosting effects. 2 products that I always use before any other exotic stuff.

http://www.westonaprice.org/men/vitaminabodybuilding.html
Cod liver? A solid oil and it's found in Animal Omega. Animal Omega is my EFA supp of choice and yeah, I combine it with Uni-Liver. These two are two of my Four Pillars.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Cod Liver Oil is loaded with vitamin A & D along with your EFAs. That is what jives with the Uniliver.

and yes, Animal Omega looks solid as heck! After I am finished with my two bottles of Cod Liver Oil I think I'll give the Omega pack a try.

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
vince gironda was all about liver tabs back in the day too.

4-5 with every meal.

Pak, Flex, Uni-Liver, Omega... the staples.

MuscleHeadGuy

Banned
Awards
Animal Omega would go great with my liver tabs. Bring the Omega to NP!

MuscleHeadGuy

Banned
Awards
Let me know. It's the best-selling EFA supp at BB.com, so I'm guessing it would do well here too.
I prefer doing business with NP, but if BB.com is the only other place that is carrying it right now, then I'll have to make with what I can. I usually order from BB when NP either doesn't carry something or have something exactly when I'd like to have it.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I prefer doing business with NP, but if BB.com is the only other place that is carrying it right now, then I'll have to make with what I can. I usually order from BB when NP either doesn't carry something or have something exactly when I'd like to have it.
Tons of places are carrying it, M. But I'd recommend what you were gonna do--talk to NP, have 'em pick it up and give your business to them.

MuscleHeadGuy

Banned
Awards
Tons of places are carrying it, M. But I'd recommend what you were gonna do--talk to NP, have 'em pick it up and give your business to them.
If I have to wait for Omega's arrival to NP, then I will. The wait will be well worth it.

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes you just have to do what you got to do in order to get a great product