How to build an Animal Stack

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by WarMachine000 View Post
    I've been to Universal's site, but it didn't have all of the information on the site you linked to!
    Great site! Wish I would've found it sooner, but glad I have it now! Thanks again, B Con
    You're welcome. Enjoy.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by WarMachine000 View Post
    I've been to Universal's site, but it didn't have all of the information on the site you linked to!
    Great site! Wish I would've found it sooner, but glad I have it now! Thanks again, B Con
    Check the whole site out bro. Lots of info there. Product reviews, testing, training, motivation and nutrition articles, the more you dig, the more you'll find.
    •   
       

  3. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    AT is expensive... I can understand and relate to that as a student myself. A cheaper suggestion could always be to try stacking Stak w/ N1-T for 42 days... oh yeah...
    I actually prefer running Stak with N1-T, over Test... I run Test maybe every 3rd or 4th month...

  4. I've tried N1T and liked it quite a bit.
  5. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by WarMachine000 View Post
    I've tried N1T and liked it quite a bit.
    It's even better, if you take 4 caps of N1-T with Stak...
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    It's even better, if you take 4 caps of N1-T with Stak...
    A Stak cycle with some N1-T caps added in is definitely potent.

  7. Just ordered all my goodies last night. My foundation has always been Universal Animal Products. I was well into lifting for at least 4 years before I touched a supplement and I remember the first I could afford was Animal Pak multi's and its been a solid relationship since. My supplement daily foundation is the following rain, sleet or snow

    Animal Pak
    Animal Pump
    Animal Flex
    Animal Omega
  8. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Pharoe View Post
    Just ordered all my goodies last night. My foundation has always been Universal Animal Products. I was well into lifting for at least 4 years before I touched a supplement and I remember the first I could afford was Animal Pak multi's and its been a solid relationship since. My supplement daily foundation is the following rain, sleet or snow

    Animal Pak
    Animal Pump
    Animal Flex
    Animal Omega
    Lookin good on that big bro. That is a solid foundational body building stack right there. We pound it out of our bodies, gotta put it back.

    Hg

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Lookin good on that big bro. That is a solid foundational body building stack right there. We pound it out of our bodies, gotta put it back.

    Hg
    For sure! I honestly can say on the supplement side of the house I owe my physique and competitive strength to those Universal products I listed. This combination along with clean nutrition, constantly changing and challenging routines, most importantly proper rest have allowed me to shatter through all kinds of plateaus will staying completely natural.

    Another great Universal product is Animal Cuts. One can with sold nutrition and cardio gets my mid torso damn near flawless without one crunch!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ANIMAL M STACK AND ANIMAL TEST
    By havvvvvoc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 11:41 PM
  2. build me a stack
    By cheezscott in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-16-2009, 02:31 AM
  3. INFO: How to Build an Animal "Stack"
    By Universal Rep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-07-2008, 03:33 PM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-10-2008, 05:36 PM
Log in
Log in