How to build an Animal Stack

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    I'll definitely be giving it a shot, then...
    Nice bro as always keep me posted with your feedback

2. Quote Originally Posted by Animal Rep View Post
    I would take it in between meals. Take 1-2 tablets twice daily.
    Thanks A-rep.

Hg
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Thanks A-rep.

Hg
    No doubt bro.
  4. Foundation!

I am on a basic foundation stack right now for my off-season!

The Pak, Omega, and Flex

I am using a very good amount of Universal products for my off season.

I generally use/used the ANIMAL line when preparing for a show.

5. HG, I'm also taking some Saw Palmetto, and doing it upon waking and about 7 hours later.
    •   

6. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    HG, I'm also taking some Saw Palmetto, and doing it upon waking and about 7 hours later.

Ain't no reason not to B. And when you think about what it does and also think about all the Test boosters we use it just makes sense. I'm doing mine with breakfast and at bed time right now. I switch to Universal Prostate Support while I'm running my Test stack and then I'll switch back to just the Saw P when it is done.

Hg

7. Sounds solid HG!

8. hey guys just wondering if stak and m-stack would be a good stack (that's alot of stacks). Im hoping i win the m-stak because if i dont im going to be forced to go buy it... along with stak.........Anyways, "hypothetically" if i were to win, would you guys be opposed of me running Animal stak with Animal m-stak? or would you prefer solo? thanks for the response in advance!

9. Quote Originally Posted by sumbum801 View Post
    hey guys just wondering if stak and m-stack would be a good stack (that's alot of stacks). Im hoping i win the m-stak because if i dont im going to be forced to go buy it... along with stak.........Anyways, "hypothetically" if i were to win, would you guys be opposed of me running Animal stak with Animal m-stak? or would you prefer solo? thanks for the response in advance!
    Hey sb, Stak and M-Stak work together perfectly. It's on of the best Animal stacks you can put together IMO.

As for your second question, it would be best if you would ask B Con that in the M-Stak promo thread. I can't really speak for him on that.

Hg

10. Quote Originally Posted by sumbum801 View Post
    hey guys just wondering if stak and m-stack would be a good stack (that's alot of stacks). Im hoping i win the m-stak because if i dont im going to be forced to go buy it... along with stak.........Anyways, "hypothetically" if i were to win, would you guys be opposed of me running Animal stak with Animal m-stak? or would you prefer solo? thanks for the response in advance!
    Yes, Stak and M Stak is a good stack (I added Test to this and hard great results, increased strength, lost BF, lost inches off my waist, and put on a little shy of 10 lbs). You have to be sure to EAT and train. Proper nutrition and training cannot be replaced by mere supplementation. There is a lot of good applications, I am going to go through them all with a fine tooth comb.

In the event you are chosen as a winner, PM me that same question and I will address it to you. But I will just say I like the way you think

11. Any new Animal stacks out there?

12. for a Test/Stak combo run, do you split the doses (ie Stak in am, Test in pm/prewo) or dose both at the same time? I was thinking split, plus a little extra AA along with the Stak dose in the am.

13. Quote Originally Posted by rxp1997 View Post
    for a Test/Stak combo run, do you split the doses (ie Stak in am, Test in pm/prewo) or dose both at the same time? I was thinking split, plus a little extra AA along with the Stak dose in the am.
    Splitting them is a great way to do it. Myself, when I ran that stack, I took the Animal Test pre-workout and the Animal Stak at bedtime.

Hg
  14. Lightbulb

Any new Animal stacks out there?
    Soon... Very soon... I'll be going with a new stack that will be quite surprising...

15. Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    Soon... Very soon... I'll be going with a new stack that will be quite surprising...
    Watching...
  16. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Watching...
    You actually know a little bit about it...

17. Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    You actually know a little bit about it...
    Me? Know about mad stacking? eh eh eh

18. can animal cuts be uset with NO explode? last time i did i thought my heart was going to blow...also after being on animal cuts for about 2 weeks i had some chest pain and stopped...is this normal?
  19. rcrott1

Any new Animal stacks out there?
    here is my combo stak for right now..

AM
    Pak
    Omega
    Flex
    Trib Pro
    NSC

Preworkout
    BA9
    NSC
    GH Max
    Trib Pro

Intra
    EAA Stack

Postworkout
    OKG
    EAA Stack w/ 50g simple carbs

Before Bed
    Omega
    GH Max
    ZMA
    Trib Pro

20. Quote Originally Posted by bigjoe3636 View Post
    can animal cuts be uset with NO explode? last time i did i thought my heart was going to blow...also after being on animal cuts for about 2 weeks i had some chest pain and stopped...is this normal?
    That is a lot of stims for anyone. Yes you could cause yourself some health problems if you keep pounding stims like that. I would never take 2 heavy stim products at the same time. Cuts is a thermo so it is going to be high in stims and from what I've read NO Explode is one of the highest stim loaded pre-workout products you can get.

Be careful with what you put in your body bro. Doing that was the equivalent of drinking several pots of strong coffee everyday. That is not good for your heart. A little stims is fine but all things in moderation man.

Any time you are not sure the best time to ask is before you use something. You can always run it past us here, send us a PM or an email... or if that isn't getting you a fast answer you are always welcome to call corporate and ask. Our number is available on our web site. We always want consumers to be informed about their supplement choices.

Glad to hear you are OK now. Hit me up any time you need info my man.

Hg
  21. My New "Mad Scientist" Stack... AKA Mr. Dead's Rebound Stack...

Workout Days
    1st thing in the morning: 1st dose of "M"
    With 1st meal: Pak
    1 hour after 1st meal: 1st dose of "I"
    1 hour after 3rd meal: 2nd dose of "I"
    45 min before workout: 2nd dose of "M", Shock Therapy, Storm, and the only dose of "N"
    Intra Workout: Intra Aid and EAA Stack
    Post Workout: Torrent
    After whole food meal following workout: 3rd dose of "I"

Non Workout Days
    Everything stays the same, but no Torrent, Intra Aid, or EAA Stack...

"M"=M-Stak
    "I"=Iso-stack
    "N"= Natural Sterol Complex

I've also now added BCAA Stack into the mix, now, as well... So, we have a nice steady flood of Aminos, Sterols, Flavones, and Sterones is what this basically amounts to... Plus the re-introduction of creatine and 100g more carbs into my system, to help amplify all the gains from my rebound from the contest prep... So, I'm doubling the daily dose of M-Stak and adding the normal 3 doses of Iso-Stack for the Sterones and Flavones... Regular dose of Natural Sterol Complex, for the Sterol side of the house...
  22. Talking New Current Stack...

Pak
    Test
    M-Stak
    Real Gains (Cookies-n-Cream...)
    EAA Stack (Juicy Watermelon...)
    BCAA Stack (Lemon lime...)
    Intra Aid (Citrus...)
    Torrent (GAA...)
    Flex
    Shock Therapy (Grape...)
    Storm (Grape...)

23. I gained 40 pounds in 5 months since i switched from ON to using animal/universal products.

I started at 200 lbs and went to 215 on Pak, Flex, and M-stak.
    I went from 215 lbs to 230 on Pak,flex, Test, Nitro, Shock therapy,and ZMA
    I went from 230 to my current 240.6 on Pak, omega, flex, nitro, M-stak and its only been two weeks in.

Incline went up 40 lbs
    flat went up 50 lbs
    BB curl went up 50 lbs
    squat went up 70 lbs
    Db military press went up 60 lbs

rediculous... Animal boy for life.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky5145 View Post
    I gained 40 pounds in 5 months since i switched from ON to using animal/universal products.

I started at 200 lbs and went to 215 on Pak, Flex, and M-stak.
    I went from 215 lbs to 230 on Pak,flex, Test, Nitro, Shock therapy,and ZMA
    I went from 230 to my current 240.6 on Pak, omega, flex, nitro, M-stak and its only been two weeks in.

Incline went up 40 lbs
    flat went up 50 lbs
    BB curl went up 50 lbs
    squat went up 70 lbs
    Db military press went up 60 lbs

rediculous... Animal boy for life.

Excellent results bro. No doubt that you tireless dedication to the pursuit of growth is the core reason for your progress. Keep doing what you've been doing man.

Hg

25. Thanks man, I appreciate that
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How to Build an S&C Regimen
    By Domenic in forum MMA
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 11:31 PM
  2. How To Build A Universal Stack
    By Hoomgar in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 01:38 PM