Animal Pak to celebrate 25 years of service...

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
August 8th, 2008. Animal Pak officially hits 25. Hard to believe. Stay tuned for "08-08-08" festivities...

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Wow, how time flies

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congratulations on two and a half decades of excellence.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy smokes I wouldn't have guessed 25 years! An early congrats to Universal!

PS Has anybody ever tried their Milk and Egg Protein? If you tried it, you would remember it lol.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well done guys, on a great product

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
The Synchronicity of Pak

This year we will elect our 44th president of the United States... The 44th Mr. Olympia occurs... 44 packs in Pak... 4+4=8... Pak's birthday 08-08-08 coincidence...? I think not...:bb3:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That made my head hurt! I think ya'll may have been the second gunman!

PapaRan

Awards
Congrats! Been using Animal Pak for the last 10 years. Keep doing what your doing!
Can't wait for 08.08.08!
:bb3:

Hola Bola

Hola Bola

Awards

PS Has anybody ever tried their Milk and Egg Protein? If you tried it, you would remember it lol.
I take Milk & Egg protein... its a perfect nighttime protein. I assume you're refering to the flavor? It does taste a little 'different' at first, but you get used to it. Mix it with milk and PB and it tastes amazing.

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established

I heard that is will leave you with a 10 year after taste lol

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
it's here
reveal your secrets!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah dang it, let the revelation begin

atrain11b

atrain11b

Awards
  • Established
Am I late to the party....well maybe here anyways.

MuscleHeadGuy

Banned
Awards
Happy birthday, Universal & Animal! :D

:dance: :drunk: :cheers: :djparty:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
The 88's paks are gonna be sick!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Yes, yes they are. Question is now what do I do with a bigger can after I take all the paks. I am out of ideas for the regular sized cans.
If your have enough laying around build a 88ft tall animal castle...lol I actually use all my emphty cans for change. Comes in handy around christmas.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
You should have a promo for the best use of an old animal can. Just my .02. :)
After reading another guy post about having so many cans he does'nt know what to do with them anymore...I was thinkn he better build him self a tin house to move into after his lady friend kicks him out. I know my grrl stays on my ass about splurging on supp's..lol

atrain11b

atrain11b

Awards
  • Established
After reading another guy post about having so many cans he does'nt know what to do with them anymore...I was thinkn he better build him self a tin house to move into after his lady friend kicks him out. I know my grrl stays on my ass about splurging on supp's..lol
Lukily that guy is currently in Korea so he dosen't have to listen to his women. Although he returns in Oct, so it might be a good idea for him to mail those home to her!!

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Lukily that guy is currently in Korea so he dosen't have to listen to his women. Although he returns in Oct, so it might be a good idea for him to mail those home to her!!
:icon_lol:

clownbaby1

Awards
Def was done on the Forvm before
dangit, i really didn't know that. oh well. If i think of something good for a promo ill let you know. You guys have any other promos coming up? Not that you haven't already given out your warehouse and then some!:p

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
dangit, i really didn't know that. oh well. If i think of something good for a promo ill let you know. You guys have any other promos coming up? Not that you haven't already given out your warehouse and then some!:p
We run many promos elsewhere on other forums. You mean here? I'm sure there will be a promo for the new intraworkout supp, Intra-Aid. I'm cookin' up a little something as well.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
We run many promos elsewhere on other forums. You mean here? I'm sure there will be a promo for the new intraworkout supp, Intra-Aid. I'm cookin' up a little something as well.
U-Rep strikes, again!!! :thumbsup: