Animal Test FAQ's

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established

Can I stack Animal Test with Animal Stak?

Animal Test and Stak can be combined together to create powerful natural hormone enhancing stack. Think of Stak as a sawed off shotgun approach regarding hormone production as it sprays and hits its target via multiple pathways. Test is more precise, like a sniper's rifle. Both will get the job done, just in different ways. Obviously Test also stacks well with more foundational products like Pak, Pump and Nitro.

Q:Why are you recommending that only those 21 years and older take Animal Test?

Being the most potent product in the Animal line and being one most directly targeted for enhanced testosterone production, we feel Test should only be used by those 21 yrs of age or older. In your teens and developmental years supplement use should be limited, especially the use of testosterone specific formulas considering that endogenous hormone levels are at their peak during this period.

Q:Are there any supplements that I should avoid while on Animal Test?

Definitely anything with white willow bark which is basically a natural form of aspirin, and other comparable compounds. Compounds that interfere with the effect of AA by preventing prostaglandin (PGF2a) synthesis, especially if it is taken on a constant basis, should be avoided. So when using Animal Test, you should limit the use of aspirin and other NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs). Consistent use of OTC and prescription pain killers could basically kill or negatively impact the efficacy of Animal Test.

Q: Does Animal Test contain prohormones?

Nope. Prohormones were banned by the FDA in 2005, and you won't find any banned ingredients in our supplements. So rest assured, every Animal product you choose will be powerful and legal.

Q:Can I take Test only on training days?

Test is meant to be taken both on training days and off days. While the formula's effects will be felt dramatically in the gym, you grow when you are at rest. During these crucial recovery times it is critical to have the test enhancing agents of the Test formula circulating through your system.

Q:I am a natural athlete. Can I use Animal Test?

Animal Test contains nothing illicit or illegal from an FDA standpoint, and while being extremely potent, has no steroidal metabolites. However, different organizations such as the NCAA or natural bodybuilding federations have different lists of banned substances. We strongly advise you to run the Test formula by the heads of your federation's sanctioning body.

Q:What's the difference between Stak and Test?

Animal Stak is a comprehensive natural anabolic hormone booster. Stak works by increasing the body's natural production of anabolic hormones (including test), while at the same time, decreasing the production of unwanted catabolic hormones. Animal Test contains potent extracts, which are designed to specifically facilitate a rise in free and total testosterone with effective anti-estrogen compounds capable of maximizing the natural anabolic response. Coupled with Arachidonic Acid, Test works to maximize total testosterone output and utilization.

Q: Can I "stack" Animal Test and Animal Omega together?

A: The inflammatory response, so critical to the efficacy of patented arachidonic acid (AA), can be blunted by the ingestion of large amounts of essential fatty acids (EFAs). A single pack daily dosing of Animal Omega should be OK, but we advise separating the use of these products by 10-12 hrs over the course of the day.

Q: Can teens use Animal Test?

A: No. Animal Test is the most powerful "anabolic" product in the Animal line, with compounds that will be far more effective for those with an extensive training and supplementation history. While Animal Test does not contain any "hormones", it is designed to naturally boost testosterone and other anabolic hormones. As such, it would serve no purpose for young athletes who’s own production of these substances is at its peak.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I couldn't figure this out from the Pak info, but how many pills are there per pak?

The reason I ask is because it has Divanil as a major component, and I have a friend who might be trying this out, and I was wondering if there was a way to spread out the divanil over the day to maximize the freed up testosterone.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I couldn't figure this out from the Pak info, but how many pills are there per pak?

The reason I ask is because it has Divanil as a major component, and I have a friend who might be trying this out, and I was wondering if there was a way to spread out the divanil over the day to maximize the freed up testosterone.
4 caps, 2 softgels. I don't believe so but I'll check... The dosing schedule on Test has been pretty effective. Here are some logs, S:

http://forum.animalpak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=65

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established

Taking one pack with the meal prior to training will allow for proper digestion and allow your testosterone levels to be at their maximum when hitting the gym. No need to spread out the pills throughout the day.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Taking one pack with the meal prior to training will allow for proper digestion and allow your testosterone levels to be at their maximum when hitting the gym. No need to spread out the pills throughout the day.
That DEFINITELY worked for me...:head::thumbsup:

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Quick Question:

I've been lifting hardcore for about 3 years now completely natural. I'm 21 and my big lifts are
Bench:405
Deadlift:525
Squat:455

I weigh anywhere from 194-199 depending on my diet that day. What i was wondering is during my Xmas break I'm going to hit a very rigorous 3 days on 1 day off lifting routine guaranteed to kick my *ss to hell and back. My diet will consist of about 5000+ calories (400-500p, 500-600c). With this routine i want to push
Bench:455
Deadlift:585
Squat:500
Ambitious i know but if i can gain half that in three weeks then I think it would have been worth it.

I was wondering if i stack animal test and stak will that help allow me to push my body to my desired peaks?

And for context i have been able to gain upwards of 30-50lbs on a given lift during this 3 week break.

So can anyone offer a little insight?

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Quick Question:

I've been lifting hardcore for about 3 years now completely natural. I'm 21 and my big lifts are
Bench:405
Deadlift:525
Squat:455

I weigh anywhere from 194-199 depending on my diet that day. What i was wondering is during my Xmas break I'm going to hit a very rigorous 3 days on 1 day off lifting routine guaranteed to kick my *ss to hell and back. My diet will consist of about 5000+ calories (400-500p, 500-600c). With this routine i want to push
Bench:455
Deadlift:585
Squat:500
Ambitious i know but if i can gain half that in three weeks then I think it would have been worth it.

I was wondering if i stack animal test and stak will that help allow me to push my body to my desired peaks?

And for context i have been able to gain upwards of 30-50lbs on a given lift during this 3 week break.

So can anyone offer a little insight?
In my opinion you can't predict what any given supplement is going to do for you. All you can do is have proper nutrition and training and just go in there and keep with it. Consistency is the key. With that said, Animal Test will help you in these goals but I couldn't exactly say as to an exact amount. For instance, I am currently on Animal Test/Stak and I have had a strength increase, put on a few good quality lbs and my bf has decreased.

With proper diet, training, and smart supplementing anything is possible. I believe you will be a step closer to your goals for sure in my opinion.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks yohead, do you think that if i just use the stak/test mix for three weeks ill be able to experience they full effect of the two?

And for context ill also be using as base supp:

Multi, fish oil, creatine, BCAA's, waximaize, whey, glutamine, and flax oil

Pre-workout i just started taking SuperPump250 and i think ill continue using it as well as SizeON

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Thanks yohead, do you think that if i just use the stak/test mix for three weeks ill be able to experience they full effect of the two?

Pre-workout i just started taking SuperPump250 and i think ill continue using it as well as SizeON
I typically noticed the sweet spot for that stack to be around the twelve day mark for me. I remember the first time I used just the 3 weeks and was upset I didn't get enough for 6 weeks because of how it was kicking in strong at the end and I didn't have any more. You could definitely run it 3 weeks and you will know where you stand and so forth. But I suggest if you start to feel the results and effects and you are running out of your test/stak quick, then to go ahead and order another 3 weeks. It's that good in my opinion.

Those other supplements look good as well just remember to keep eating and training right above all.

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established

looks like a solid line-up.
one word of advice: if you can't run Test/Stak for the full 42 days, i suggest you just go with Stak for now.

like yo said, Test/Stak stack really kicks in about 2 weeks or so,
if you don't go the whole 42 days, you'll really be kicking yourself.

if you've never tried Stak before, run a can of that first as an intermediate step,
i think you'll like the results and that'll set you up to run the Test/Stak stack.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I typically noticed the sweet spot for that stack to be around the twelve day mark for me. I remember the first time I used just the 3 weeks and was upset I didn't get enough for 6 weeks because of how it was kicking in strong at the end and I didn't have any more. You could definitely run it 3 weeks and you will know where you stand and so forth. But I suggest if you start to feel the results and effects and you are running out of your test/stak quick, then to go ahead and order another 3 weeks. It's that good in my opinion.

Those other supplements look good as well just remember to keep eating and training right above all.

looks like a solid line-up.
one word of advice: if you can't run Test/Stak for the full 42 days, i suggest you just go with Stak for now.

like yo said, Test/Stak stack really kicks in about 2 weeks or so,
if you don't go the whole 42 days, you'll really be kicking yourself.

if you've never tried Stak before, run a can of that first as an intermediate step,
i think you'll like the results and that'll set you up to run the Test/Stak stack.

This is solid advice here. I'm going to go ahead and x3 it. Go the full 42 days with Test no matter if you stack it with Stak or not. The AA in there typically gives best results in 40 to 50 days.

Stak alone is a powerful anabolic and will boost your test levels all by itself. If you haven't tried either before, I would run Stak first by itself.

It's usually best to start with less supplements and see how you do then go for more as you progress.

Hg

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Evaluating Test/Stak

Weight: ~220 (I say around...because it fluctuated b/t 219 and 220 for the longest time)

Impressions
I weighed myself this morning to see a rough estimate of total gain from Test/Stak. I started off 42 days ago at 216. I put on ~ 4 lbs I would say somewhere b/t 3.5 and 4 lbs to be exact. Definitely can't argue with this.

Old PRs (These are my 1 rep maxes from 42 days ago)
-Bench: 320 (Start) ; Last chest day I did 275 for 8 (estimated 1 rep max "according to those calculators" = 341) + ~20 lbs

-Squat: ~ low 500s (start) ; Unfortunately due to a knee tweaking...I won't be doing super heavy anytime soon...Just been doing a lot more reps...it's all about lifting smart.

-Deadlift: 455 (start) ; Last pull day did 405 for 10... (Estimated 1 rep max "according to those calculators" = 540) ~ 90 lbs

*Just a side note, I never count 1 rep maxes from calculators. I have to do the rep before I count them, but was just putting these up to show you round a bout figures of what's up.*

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Looks like some really good results in just 42 days B. Also I know from experience that when you experience an injury during one of these cycles it decreases your over all gains a bit so in light of that you still pulled through with gains. Good stuff B. Rehab that knee bratha, the heavy plates on the squat rack can wait...

Like BigAnt says, "what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger"

~peace

Hg

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Looks like some really good results in just 42 days B. Also I know from experience that when you experience an injury during one of these cycles it decreases your over all gains a bit so in light of that you still pulled through with gains. Good stuff B. Rehab that knee bratha, the heavy plates on the squat rack can wait...

Like BigAnt says, "what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger"

~peace

Hg
Thanks HG. I have been slowly rehabing the knee... taking it slow as I'm an old man :lol: joints ain't what they used to be :eek:

Seriously though I always enjoy 42 days of test/stak and felt like it definitely gave me some solid results. Looking forward to doing it again next year.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Thanks HG. I have been slowly rehabing the knee... taking it slow as I'm an old man :lol: joints ain't what they used to be :eek:

Seriously though I always enjoy 42 days of test/stak and felt like it definitely gave me some solid results. Looking forward to doing it again next year.
I am on day 42 today!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Let us know how it treated ya big man.

This is day 46 of 50 bro ;)

4 more to go after today. Did you check my latest workout in my journey? Pops lifted 7pps on strongest range. Yea, it works. :dl:

G Diesel

G Diesel

Awards
This is day 46 of 50 bro ;)

4 more to go after today. Did you check my latest workout in my journey? Pops lifted 7pps on strongest range. Yea, it works. :dl:
Damn Hoomgar... That is some impressive sh*t, my brother. Well played. Peace, G

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Damn Hoomgar... That is some impressive sh*t, my brother. Well played. Peace, G

Thanks G. Means the world coming from you man. Someday soon I hope to fit into a size GXL shirt! ;)

Hg

GymRoach00

Awards
im 21, lifting since i was about 16. never used anything but protein and creotine. i started using Animal pak and animal M-stak for the last 3 or so weeks. ive noticed LARGE gains too. bench started at 225- now its 275
squat started at 305- now its 350
deadlift started at 275- now its 325
i tried throwing animal test into the mix, but it made me extremely irritable and i was angry all the time for no reason. my lifting partner says that im too young to be taking a test booster when im so young and i really dont need it. is this a common side effect? how should i take the test, if at all? ive got 2 cans lying around collecting dust and i wanted to put them to good use. any ideas?

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
im 21, lifting since i was about 16. never used anything but protein and creotine. i started using Animal pak and animal M-stak for the last 3 or so weeks. ive noticed LARGE gains too. bench started at 225- now its 275
i tried throwing animal test into the mix, but it made me extremely irritable and i was angry all the time for no reason. my lifting partner says that im too young to be taking a test booster when im so young and i really dont need it. is this a common side effect? how should i take the test, if at all? ive got 2 cans lying around collecting dust and i wanted to put them to good use. any ideas?
I would agree with your buddy. At your age you certainly could use the Animal Test if you wanted to but you simply do not need it. Lift big, eat bigger, get lots of sleep. You have been on the right path man if you are making gains like that. I'd stick with what is working for you and be patient with your gains. They are coming. When you get to the age where your Test levels start to drop off, that is a good time to think about a Test booster.

I've never heard of anyone getting irritable from a natural Test booster. Could be something in it wasn't agreeing with you?

Just my 2 cents man. I'm sure some of the Animal reps will be along shortly to comment further...

I know B Con has run a few cycles of Test as well and so has some experience he could offer you on this.

Hg

King Con

Awards
  • Established
First off sounds like you are on the right path with lifting and seeing progress. Solid gains in strength in all your core lifts. Congrats.

At your age, I would definitely steer away from the test boosters as at 21 your test should still be high so I tend to agree with your partner and HG. As Animal Test is very potent.

As for the side effect, yes. Increased aggression/irritability is a common side effect from anything increasing your test. I even felt increased aggression and could "snap" without a second thought during my first run of Test (I was also stacking it with Stak though). I also found the aggression feelings to bypass after around 8 or 9 days. However, I have found that you can control these feelings by just relaxing and letting things pass you by. In my opinion, if you are already prone to irritability/aggression, test will increase that--but by already being prone to something like this you know how to handle yourself. One thing that helped me was just counting down to 10 and decreasing my stress levels.

If you have 2 cans of Animal Test laying around... I would wait awhile before trying 1 can first to see if you are better situated to handle the aggression and see how things are then. I would try to run the cans separately until I was able to see how I reacted the next time with Test. After my first run of Test I no longer felt the aggression... of course I was almost 2 years older too.

If you simply cannot wait to run the Test, then I would definitely take ONE can and then take a long break (months) before running the other can.

Since you are very new to the supplement game based on what you have told me, I would really stick with what's been working like M Stak and so forth and save the Test for breaking through a sticking point.

Just my two cents... all in all just continue to listen to your body.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
what kind of libido boost you fellas getting from this product? I used Prime a little while ago and I honestly think that stuff shut me down a bit and I'm not sure I am fully back on top of things if you know what I mean?

King Con

Awards
  • Established
what kind of libido boost you fellas getting from this product? I used Prime a little while ago and I honestly think that stuff shut me down a bit and I'm not sure I am fully back on top of things if you know what I mean?
For libido I was through the roof but I am normally naturally running high. I felt like a 13 year old with his first playboy a few times though... definitely could tell an increase. Especially with being in school.

I was stacking Animal Test w/ Animal Stak.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
These products will not "shut you down". They work completely different from a PH. I didn't experience much of a libido boost from Animal Test, most notable were strength gains. Animal Stak is a different animal though, that one makes you hump the walls! LOL!

Hg

GymRoach00

Awards
outstanding advice. i appreciate it. back to the gym i go!

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
For libido I was through the roof but I am normally naturally running high. I felt like a 13 year old with his first playboy a few times though... definitely could tell an increase. Especially with being in school.

I was stacking Animal Test w/ Animal Stak.

B Con,

HG said that Stak made his libido go through the roof. Reckon that may have been the case with you too since you were running the two together?

King Con

Awards
  • Established
B Con,

HG said that Stak made his libido go through the roof. Reckon that may have been the case with you too since you were running the two together?
To be honest, that's hard to tell between the two. With any test booster though I notice an increase in libido but mine is already naturally high. Yeah Giggity.

Seriously though the combo effect had me going... when I last ran them solo, Test on its own I noticed a slight increase and with Stak on its own I say a slight increase as well... nothing like it was though when they were combined haha.

Nate101

Awards
Any effect on liver???

Is it necessary to use milk thistle with animal test? also, should alcohol be avoided??

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
you shouldn't need it, but a little milk thistle ain't going to hurt anything regardless.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
you shouldn't need it, but a little milk thistle ain't going to hurt anything regardless.

What he said and if you are trying to build muscle or be a body builder alcohol should have no place in your life anymore.

Nate101

Awards
How does animal test compare to activate extreme or mass fx? I've read alot of good reviews for each of these products, but curious how they stack up against one another...

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Is it necessary to use milk thistle with animal test? also, should alcohol be avoided??
No. It is not a pH or DS. I say this b/c those are the products you typically are using milk thistle with.

I would not want to drink any alcohol while on Animal Test. The goal is increase testosterone not introduce estrogen.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
How does animal test compare to activate extreme or mass fx? I've read alot of good reviews for each of these products, but curious how they stack up against one another...
I have never taken the other product but I like to think AT can hold its on. It's one of those things you would have to try out and see for yourself.

As long as you have your training/nutrition down path you will see insane results.

Heres some reviews for ya as well for AT:
Animal Test Reviews: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=11280

Write Up: http://www.animalpak.com/html/sections.cfm?id=54

King Con

Awards
  • Established
posted this as a response, but figured it was a decent review so..

I am about 4 weeks into a TEST/STAK/PUMP cycle and starting to see some serious results. I took M-STAK prior and will take again once this cycle is complete.

Couple things I have experienced:

- Increased recovery, was able to change my 7 day split to a 6-5 day split.
- Focus and great pumps during wo.
- Increased vascularity (diet is playing a big part but the veins are definitely being "pushed" to the surface)
- A few occurrences of acne (3) all on my back, I started with zero. Bring it on if this is as bad as it gets!
- Slow to grow areas for me ( rear delts, traps) have shot up like mad.
- Been approached multiple times in the last week and asked a. " are you on the juice?" or b. " got any juice for sale?" lol.

I have been lifting for most my adult life , I'm 36 205lb and 5'10" BF has also dropped from 18% to 16% with only losing 2-3 lbs of total body weight.

My diet for the last 2-3 months has been very clean, which of course plays the largest role in this equation, the addition of these supps has been amazing and quite motivating to keep eating the way I am.

One more note: I have personally called Animalpak 3 times for assistance.
ALL 3 times I was given awesome instruction on how to maximize their product and never rushed off the phone- these dudes want to help and it shows.
Thanks A-PAK.
cheers,
Nick

edit: I suck at posting pics..

B4
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/data/500/animal_trap1.jpg

after 4weeks
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/data/500/medium/animal_trap.JPG
Another user loving the Test/Stak combo.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Here is a little overview of my time with Animal Test:

Weight:

+4

Major Lifts:

Bench

+20

Incline DB

+20

Deads
+40

BB Rows
+50

I said this before but I'll state it again. Animal Test really sneaks up on you. I never really noticed my strength and size increase, but it has. Looking back at the numbers and pictures and you can definitely see a nice increase that I am very happy off.

M-Stak was nice to finish off the Test with. Kept me hungry and packing the calories and weight on. The energy boost was also very nice after work and got me ready for the gym but didn't keep me awake afterwards (like other preWo formulas do).
The effects of Test w/ M Stak to follow.

classic27

Yeah I realize that and I have actually taken it. I like it a lot! I just think its really dumb when people say that prohormones are illegal so they can sale their natural ****.