Animal Pak FAQ's

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established

Q: Right now I am using a One A Day multivitamin as my daily vitamin but I like the ingredients in the Animal Pak. If I were to use Animal Pak, should I take the both together or just the Animal Pak?

A: No. Animal Pak has a multi built right in, among other things... Not just any old multi, but mega-dosed multi specifically designed for the dedicated bodybuilder and powerlifter. Just as a serious lifter's diet calls for more protein and more nutrition, so does a serious lifter's multi. If you're a couch potato, a "weekend warrior", or just a recreational athlete, then yeah, any old multi will do. It doesn't matter. But if you take lifting seriously, if the iron matters to you, there's only one option. Animal Pak.

Q: Do I need to cycle the Pak?

A: No. Animal Pak is a "foundational" supplement. It also contains a potent multivitamin designed specificially for serious bodybuilders and powerlifters. As such, you should take it continuously without cycling it to gain all the benefits. The Pak contains ingredients that while powerful, are safe to be taken everyday.

Q: When should I take the Animal Pak? Should I take it everyday?

A: As a foundational supplement, you should take Animal Pak every day. It's designed to give you, the serious lifter, the nutrients and performance optimizers you need on a daily basis. Just take it with food--the fat-soluble vitamins in Animal Pak will benefit from the fats in your meal. While many lifters prefer breakfast, you can also take it with lunch or dinner. The timing of the Animal Pak is not as important as just taking it, period.

Q: On the Pak, my piss is bright yellow, is this normal?

A: Yes. We call this "Pak Piss". Not only is it normal, it's a good sign, indicative of ample water soluble vitamin ingestion, namely the B vitamins. Remember, think of Animal Pak as nutritional "insurance". When you're getting rid of the excess B vitamins (among other nutrients) through your piss, it means you're tanks are completely filled up. Think about the excess this way. If you're stuck in the desert, and you can only fill your glass of water once, do you fill it halfway? Just below the top? No. You'll fill it till the glass overflows. That way, you know you've got an absolutely full glass. Think of the Pak the same way. Pissing out excess means you're topped off. If it really bothers ya that much, just drink some more water.

Q: Why should I take Animal Pak with other Animal products?

A: Animal Pak is the basic backbone of any supplement program, including your own customized Animal "stack". It provides all the nutritional basics every serious lifter needs, from bodybuilders and powerlifters all the way to athletes who value strength and power. With today's sophisticated supplements, for many of them to work, your body needs to be in top condition. Nutritional gaps may mean that your body may not be able to utilize many of the ingredients found in today's supplements (lack of enzymes, catalysts, etc). Think of Animal Pak as "insurance" for the lifter. Basic stacks might include Animal Pak/Pump, Animal Pak/Animal/M-Stak/Pump, etc.

Q: I wanna use Animal Pak, but I have trouble swallowing the pills. Can I crush all of the tablets up?

A: Yeah, you can... Here are a couple of tips. You can split the larger tablets in half using a knife. Here’s another suggestion--add the tablets to your protein shake and blend everything together in a mixer. It’s not gonna taste super, but it’ll get the job done. Now keep in mind though that each of the pills have been specially coated for different time release, based on where the nutrients need to get dissolved. Therefore, if you crush them, you'll lose out on this special time release function of Animal Pak. So it's always best not to crush them.

Q: Can I split up the pills?

A: In general, your best bet would be to take the entire Pak in one shot--all 11 pills. Doing so early on in the day ensures that the complete Pak formula is in your system with time to sufficiently address common micronutrient deficiencies. However, you can also divide up the pills and take them over several pills.