Welcome Animal/Universal Nutrition!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabolicminds would like to welcome Animal/Universal Nutrition to the AM team. Animal/Universal has been around forever and glad they decided to be a part of AM! Please give them a warm welcome!

"Universal Nutrition has been a top manufacturer of sports nutrition supplements since 1983. Our mission is to provide high quality sports and health nutrition formulas at competitive prices. At Universal Nutrition, we want to be a partner in your efforts to reach your potential and achieve a stronger physique. Above all, we value quality, service, responsiveness, reliability and innovation.

Quality
To us, “quality” is not just a word – it is the driving force behind our company. It is our philosophy and our first dedication to our customer. We stand behind each and every product that leaves our manufacturing facility and do not “contract out” our manufacturing. As a result, we guarantee strict quality control at each step of the manufacturing process.

Service
By choosing our products, you also get great support. Our goal is to provide excellent customer service and a personal approach to every customer. High quality must go hand in hand with delivering a satisfying customer service experience. For instance, when you call our toll-free number, you won’t talk to an answering machine but a real person who will take the time to help answer your questions.

Responsiveness
We want to cultivate long-term relationships with our customers. With our level of service, we can listen and offer customized solutions for you. Your feedback is the secret of our success. Whether you call or email us, our staff takes the time to listen, understand, and respond. At Universal Nutrition, our goal is your satisfaction.

Reliability
With over two decades of experience in the industry, a relationship with Universal promises to be enriching. We will be here for you today and tomorrow. To back up our products, we offer one of the best product guarantees in the industry. We stand behind each and every one of our products. While others might promise, at Universal Nutrition, we deliver.
I

nnovation
Over twenty years ago, we committed to offering cutting-edge, innovative products to our customers. We still live by this credo today. Our dedicated team of PhDs, trainers, and professional athletes is constantly looking to provide the best and most effective nutritional solutions. Every day we are looking for new, pioneering products to help you reach your goals, whatever they might be.
"

:clap2:

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Welcome guy!! I have used some of your products to great success, namely Joint Flex. Welcome aboard!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome to see you guys here. I have used almost everything you have put out. Great addition to am

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
SO FUKCIN SIC!!!!!!
I love these guys and their stuff!(no homo) haha

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if you guys want a rep, im SOOOOO DOWN FOR IT!!!

WELCOME! cant wait to see what you guys bring to us!

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
We are happy and honored to be here. We will have some more info posted soon.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice seeing yall here i am sure you'll enjoy AM :)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome to the board. You'll be a great addition to our sponsors here at AM.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SO FUKCIN SIC!!!!!!
I love these guys and their stuff!(no homo) haha

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if you guys want a rep, im SOOOOO DOWN FOR IT!!!

WELCOME! cant wait to see what you guys bring to us!
you beat me to it, I was going to offer myself (no homo) as well.

I have tested for them at the forvm as well

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Well if they need three REPS, they found their guys with no trouble. Would be a honor to rep such great products.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome to AM. Glad your on here! I've used your products with great success!

JLPerry

Awards
hey man great to have you guys i wish this would have happened like 3 days ago.. anhow i live by animal paks wouldnt do anything without em'.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
All i can say is WELCOME to our board!! this is AWESOME to have such a great company represent here

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome to AnabolicMinds! :D

PapaRan

Awards
I am pleased Animal/Universal Nutrition is here. Excellent products from a top notch company. I have used Animal Pak for years. Thanks:clap2:

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
welcome to the boards! if you need a rep just give us a holla

JDawg1983

JDawg1983

Awards
U Rep and A Rep have told me a lot about this place. It's great to finally have a chance to take a look and see what it's all about first hand.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
U Rep and A Rep have told me a lot about this place. It's great to finally have a chance to take a look and see what it's all about first hand.
Yo JD, welcome brother... You'll like it here. Place is not unlike the FORVM. Except we're not mods. Nor do we have really huge PM boxes... Hahahaha...

JDawg1983

JDawg1983

Awards
Yo JD, welcome brother... You'll like it here. Place is not unlike the FORVM. Except we're not mods. Nor do we have really huge PM boxes... Hahahaha...
Haha, it's all good. Just being amongst the brethren in our industry is cool enough. As for the lack of PM space, I think I can't live with that one too, lol.

MuscleHeadGuy

Banned
Awards
Welcome to AM!

As we speak, I have Animal Pak, Animal Cuts and Uni-Liver sitting on the shelf.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Your arrival has sparked a lot of excitement here.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Hahahaha... Maybe. Anything worth havin' takes time. Same in life as in the gym.
Wise words. I probably didn't need to start a thread about this (which I did, without thinking) but when can we expect those big honkin' 88's to be in online retailers?

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Wise words. I probably didn't need to start a thread about this (which I did, without thinking) but when can we expect those big honkin' 88's to be in online retailers?
Officially start shipping to any retailer who placed an order last Frdiay, 8/8/08. So, it goes from there. Whether or not you'll find it here would first depend on whether or not NP even wanted to carry the item. For that, check with 'em.

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
If you sign up at the Forvm you will have access to a sweet promo code to knock down the price dramatically. If you haven't already, get in on it.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to post some appreciation to naturalguy & Animal/Universal for sending me a sample can of AnimalPump. I was needing an NO product to run in my stack and I thought Pump looked interesting, so I offered to run a log. I guess corporate policy frowned on having a sponsored athlete run such log (conflict of interest), but nattyguy sent me out some product to try. Very classy & generous move, and I wanted to acknowledge this. Nice way to come to the board guys!

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to post some appreciation to naturalguy & Animal/Universal for sending me a sample can of AnimalPump. I was needing an NO product to run in my stack and I thought Pump looked interesting, so I offered to run a log. I guess corporate policy frowned on having a sponsored athlete run such log (conflict of interest), but nattyguy sent me out some product to try. Very classy & generous move, and I wanted to acknowledge this. Nice way to come to the board guys!
Thanks for offering to run a sponsored log, S. I'm aware of Corporate's stance on this issue and I do agree with it myself to a large degree. Though in most cases, there aren't issues, because of the specter of conflicts of interest, a rep for another company running a log has the potential to cast doubt--not just on one company, but on both companies. Running a sponsored log always puts some kind of pressure on the tester, and in general, we reps don't promote sponsored logs on any forum. It does seem that the problem doesn't really exist here though. Then again, I'm still pretty new here. Anways, I believe regular consumers want objectivity whenever possible. Who can blame them? Hope this makes some sense...

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I can understand the stance UR, sure..

I am a fan of supplementation in general - a student of whatever philosophy shows results in growing/changing my physique. I use supps by many different companies..

It is too bad some things can't be taken at face value (i.e. no objectivity) in relation to logs/reviews, but such is the world we live in & human nature eh?

My reviews are unbiased and honest feedback, with the ultimate goal of helping fellow bb/consumers make informed decisions. I have always been a healthy skeptic of supps, until they are proven to me to work.

I happen to be a USP athlete because I believe in the efficacy of the product line - everything works!

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I happen to be a USP athlete because I believe in the efficacy of the product line - everything works!
The most important thing you said, I believe. You can't be a good rep or a spokesperson unless you genuinely believe in a company and their mission.

You're right though. The world is what it is. When things go bad between companies, everyone suffers, from the industry to the consumers who support that industry.

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
Thanx bro. We are always willing to lend a helping hand to our consumers. Customer Service comes first and foremost at Universal and I know the guys at corporate take great pride in their work.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Thanx bro. We are always willing to lend a helping hand to our consumers. Customer Service comes first and foremost at Universal and I know the guys at corporate take great pride in their work.
First rate service, for sure... And, they actually do care about thier consumers...:thumbsup:

pdx89

pdx89

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you'll never guess what i found laying around in my room, my old container of Universal Nutrition Creatine Chews those were fvking tasty :food:

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
you'll never guess what i found laying around in my room, my old container of Universal Nutrition Creatine Chews those were fvking tasty :food:
Dayum... I remember how I used to chew on those all the time... Brings back some memories. Like sweet tarts but with creatine in e'm.

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
Dayum... I remember how I used to chew on those all the time... Brings back some memories. Like sweet tarts but with creatine in e'm.
Ummmmm I haven't had one of those in a long time. Might have to pick some up again.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys are doing an outstanding job at promoting our company while interacting with the members here. I'm glad ya'll came aboard. So far it's been a very pleasant experience.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
You guys are doing an outstanding job at promoting our company while interacting with the members here. I'm glad ya'll came aboard. So far it's been a very pleasant experience.
Thanks brother. It's still a long, uphill trek though...