Buy 1 Get 1 Half Off

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
I'm suprised this has not been asked yet. How much DHEA do you get per serving? is it possible to post up the nutrition label?

Sorry if i missed it in other threads.

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
I'm suprised this has not been asked yet. How much DHEA do you get per serving? is it possible to post up the nutrition label?

Good question

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

Yeah I'm down to see the label.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
its on their website. its pretty close to andromass but has less servings

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did the calculation and AndroMass has 1.5x of each type of DHEA per bottle. So for every bottle of AndroMass you'd need 1.5 bottles of Bulk Up, so for an 8 week cycle of this you'd have to decide which is cheaper: 3 bottles of Bulk Up or 2 bottles of AndroMass.

I'm still trying to figure out the amount of grapefruit extract used in Bulk Up to compare the efficiency of absorption and to determine how other drugs would interact.
Also wouldn't mind reading a bit more on the time release technology.

Edit: I just realized the equivalency seems a bit misleading.
Instead of saying AM is 1.5x more, I meant to say Bulk Up contains 68% of the amount of DHEA that AM has. Make more sense?

I have no idea on the price of either right now, but I was seeing this version of AM go for $90 I think, a few months ago.
That's why I said decide which is cheaper.

Brock Stevens

Awards
Its nice to see that ANDRO FACTORY calls out all the active constituents from the palm oil that is in their CP+R stack. Also seems that they are a little more through with their quaility control with testing and labeling. Its nice to see some companys out their really taking interest in making sure a product is safe. I like how their is no additional ingredients like fillers, dyes, and things of that sort as well.

Jack Galt

Awards
Uncomparable products

I did the calculation and AndroMass has 1.5x of each type of DHEA per bottle. So for every bottle of AndroMass you'd need 1.5 bottles of Bulk Up, so for an 8 week cycle of this you'd have to decide which is cheaper: 3 bottles of Bulk Up or 2 bottles of AndroMass.

I'm still trying to figure out the amount of grapefruit extract used in Bulk Up to compare the efficiency of absorption and to determine how other drugs would interact.
Also wouldn't mind reading a bit more on the time release technology.

Edit: I just realized the equivalency seems a bit misleading.
Instead of saying AM is 1.5x more, I meant to say Bulk Up contains 68% of the amount of DHEA that AM has. Make more sense?

I have no idea on the price of either right now, but I was seeing this version of AM go for $90 I think, a few months ago.
That's why I said decide which is cheaper.
You can't compare the two. Just because they use the same actives doesn't make them comparable. Lots of products out there use 4 DHEA and androsterone. That is the only similar ingredient. Go to the website. There are lots of reviews about BULK-UP where the guys took 6 soft gels a day and put on 15- 18 pounds of lean muscle in 6 and 8 weeks. That would probably be 1.5 or 2 bottles -good thing your giving out a 2 bottle promo. There's a few YouTube videos with a guy called Danny Beck, a bodybuilder he's already put on 7 pounds with 6 softgels in 3 weeks. The question is what are results are you looking to gain with BULK-UP and how much BULK-UP do you need to get your the results you want. Check out "The Cycle Stacking Guidelines" on their website for directions.

Thanks for the promo, two bottles seems like the best purchase package.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can't compare the two. Just because they use the same actives doesn't make them comparable. Lots of products out there use 4 DHEA and androsterone. That is the only similar ingredient. Go to the website. There are lots of reviews about BULK-UP where the guys took 6 soft gels a day and put on 15- 18 pounds of lean muscle in 6 and 8 weeks. That would probably be 1.5 or 2 bottles -good thing your giving out a 2 bottle promo. There's a few YouTube videos with a guy called Danny Beck, a bodybuilder he's already put on 7 pounds with 6 softgels in 3 weeks. The question is what are results are you looking to gain with BULK-UP and how much BULK-UP do you need to get your the results you want. Check out "The Cycle Stacking Guidelines" on their website for directions.

Thanks for the promo, two bottles seems like the best purchase package.
Why wouldn't I compare them?
I'm not trying to be difficult here....but come on. It's called "Bulk Up." The point of the product is to BULK UP right? It isn't marketed as a support supplement, so why would that be my focus when comparing it to AndroMass (apparently its direct competitor on the website). I'm comparing the actives mg per mg. And after looking at the price differences, I could probably buy AndroMass and use the leftover money to buy a great support supp.
Like I said, I'm not trying to be a jerk here, I'm just looking out for everyone's wallets.

Jack Galt

Awards
Fair enough. Still I'd compare the results to the dollar not the dollar to somebody else'es dollar. I'm just looking for the results.

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
Fair enough. Still I'd compare the results to the dollar not the dollar to somebody else'es dollar. I'm just looking for the results.
yea but if u can get these astounding results with low actives the delivery method must be superior. I highly doubt that... For all we know some SuperDrol pixie dust could be sprinkled in, especially after how shady you guys look pushing product

just so you know AM doesn't support bs

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Please don't let a few people with affiliate accounts taint your view of us. Let the logs we have about to start gauge your view of our company and products.

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
Please don't let a few people with affiliate accounts taint your view of us. Let the logs we have about to start gauge your view of our company and products.
ok
what is a recommended PCT for AF

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
I tell ya, it just gets easier and easier to copy and paste these days (other people's product ideas)

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Fl3x is not and has never been affiliated with Primordial, please don't imply otherwise.
Hey bro, good to see you in here. Please show me where I said he was affiliated with PP? Pretty sure i never said that or implied it. You must have been looking for something that was not there. Pretty sure it would be hard to say he had an affiliate account and to ignore him when i was referring to the 2 screen names everyone else was attacking. Still good to see you.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey bro, good to see you in here. Please show me where I said he was affiliated with PP? Pretty sure i never said that or implied it. You must have been looking for something that was not there. Pretty sure it would be hard to say he had an affiliate account and to ignore him when i was referring to the 2 screen names everyone else was attacking. Still good to see you.
You guys know each other??

Jack Galt

Awards
Alright so I sounded shilly. Not my intention let me try again. Here's something from the manufactures website.

Post Cycle Therapy (PCT).

ANDRO FACTORY’s built in CP+R (cycle protection and recovery) and Once-A-Day technology assist in: testi protection, liver health, sport endurance, anti-aging, hormone and endocrine health, superior antioxidant and immune support, muscle recovery, and hair regrowth for all men during a cycle. ANDRO FACTORY strongly recommends a post cycle therapy after each ANDRO FACTORY cycle. Despite BULK-UP’s minimal suppression if dosed accordingly by our recommendations; it is very important to restore natural testosterone levels to pre cycle levels as quickly as possible after each cycle. Restoring your natural testosterone levels will help preserve your gains. Shorter cycles will always have a quicker recovery. Please see our website.

and

Possible side effects.

ANDRO FACTORY products are the absolute safest prohormone and natural testosterone enhancements available today. ANDRO FACTORY is the only prohormone supplementation with built in protection. The Stack! by ANDRO FACTORY consist of a 3 step stack including: prohormones, 20 hour dispersal and CP+R (cycle protection and recovery). Temporary side effects to those dis-positioned to hair loss, prostate health, fertility and low HDL (good) cholesterol should always be taken under consideration. Consult your physician if you are concerned about these possible side effects. Any concerns should only be considered during a cycle. Side effects should not be of concern after your cycle is completed.

and if it helps at all. I notice that they don't have a PCT out on their website yet but new products are being released. In the mean time I would just take the PCT from PP. I mean the products do have the same active ingredients.

Oh and about the label comparisons. Bulk-up has 14% less active's but it is also 1/3 less in price and you can find them at 50% sometimes. So I would still by the Bulkup.
ok
what is a recommended PCT for AF

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
24 Hour 50% Coupon Code!!!

OK guys here it is. Just like we promised. Random 24 hour coupon codes. So get it while you can this code will literally be shut off in 24 hours!!! Enter this code on the home website 50%off24HOURS www.androfactory.com

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
its taking everything in me to not do this because i know i dont have the money right now. god i hope this happens again lol

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
24 Hour 50% Off Code!

They will happen again. Surprise discount Codes! On our website, FaceBook and random threads; all month long to celebrate 1 year at AF.

Jack Galt

Awards
Coupon Codes

Just saw a 24 hour coupon code go out for 50% off to. Found it on the ANDRO FACTORY & BULK-UP FaceBook Page. Has anyone else got in on this?

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Stay posted for more coupons

AF will be posting random coupon codes to celebrate our 1 year and new line starting with P-BOLD. Like us on Facebook as there are many coupon codes there that we don't want you to miss out on. ANDRO FACTORY AND BULK-UP. Here is a video review from one of our loggers 2012 Bodybuilding Champion Danny Beck.

[video=youtube;Id52--SBrds]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id52--SBrds&feature=colike[/video]

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Here we go again. Surprise Coupon Code to Celebrate ANDRO FACTORY'S 1 Year!!

Type it in and get the discount!

50%off24HOURS

xhrr

Awards
thats retarded i thought it would be active from when he posted it

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He posted it 33 hours ago lol

xhrr

Awards
I mean it was posted here at 12 am so ithought 24 hrs from then

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
OK then try this one BUY ONE GET ONE HALF OFF! BULKUP14 Put in the code now its all yours!

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
HALLOWEEN COUPONS UNTIL THE 5TH!

Happy Halloween!! Instant Coupon code. Type it in at checkout and receive 25% off of any order. Enjoy!

HalloweenCode!

Check out our ANDRO FACTORY FaceBook Page and BULK-UP FaceBook page for more discounts.

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Coupon Code

The buy one get one half off will continue for the time being BULKUP14 use that coupon code.

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Coupon is still good. Buy one get one half off use this code at check out BULKUP14

~Cheers