ANDRO FACTORY YEAR END SALE!!!!!

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ask and ye shall receive.....

Year end sale at ANDROFACTORY.COM. We are making room for new products and clearing out all over stock.

Code 1 is for LEAN-CUT & FOCUS

HAPPYNEWYEAR1

30% OFF UNTIL JAN12TH Thats 2 weeks min order 3

Code 2 is for MAX-BULK

HAPPYNEWYEAR2

30% OFF UNTIL JAN12TH Thats 2 weeks NO min order

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Get yer Lean Cuts & Focus right now for 30% off folks! Muscle Up is coming in February & we need to make room - and if you've got a cut you're planning to make a little more room on your frame for some lean mass, both compounds can help you do it.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Bump.

Stock is getting low...especially Lean-Cut.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Only 18 bottles of Max-Bulk left with the additional 42 caps.

Only 8 bottles of Lean-Cut.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
No bulk up?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lean Cut is OUT OF STOCK, but plenty of Focus still for those looking for that edge in their next cycle!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
...and 16 bottles of Max-Bulk remain. These are the last that contain the extra 2 weeks of caps.

Full 8 weeks in 1 bottle @ 145 bucks sounds reasonable.

bobbys

Awards
Lean cuts with focus sounds like a winner. What is the recommended dosing together? should they be taken at different times of together ok. thanks

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lean cuts with focus sounds like a winner. What is the recommended dosing together? should they be taken at different times of together ok. thanks
Together first thing in the morning (they're extended release caps), with or without food. This is designed to mimic the body's natural test cycle to help reduce onset/severity of shutdown. Follow the recommended dosage for each would be my recommendation, & as you're stacking I'd certainly make sure a solid pct was in place. Never a bad idea to at least have Clomid on hand should you need it.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
This sale is extended till the end of Jan......

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lean-Cut is back in stock & this stale is set to go all month long! Still time to get your cutting supplies for a spring shred :)

bobbys

Awards
I ordered lean cuts and focus on 1-12-14. looks like nothing has shipped yet. can any reps help with this?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Pm me you login email that you use at androfactory.com

bobbys

Awards
Cordeen just pm you. I am new, you may not get it. Order number is 1338. Account on AF says order does not exist.