hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
What do you guys think? I'm thinking 4 caps bulk up for a test base

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Augmented libido and built in cycle support from BULK-UP is a no brainer.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Read my mind..... stay tuned for log

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's what I'm talking about! Anybody that's used Halo or Mag can tell you you can kiss your libido goodbye after 2-3wks in (ask me how I know), as well as mounting lethargy as natural test production declines & increasingly angry joints. Bulk-up's test will have the warship flying at full mast, sailing on a good level of natural energy, & the low amounts of aromatization will help keep natural estrogen levels up where they belong (lubing the joints for lifting & further powering up sex-drive).

I felt like crap after on 15 days or so of Methylclostebol, but bringing in 4dhea had me feeling better in less than 3 days. And my gf was much happier too :clap2:

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I ran mecha but high dosed stano with it

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You'd have to run something. Seems most people start feeling like crap from the suppression pretty quick. I did. Buddy just started a 6wk DMZ/Protobol run wednesday. 20-30mg of DMZ & 50-75mg Proto over the month & a half I believe. He's using 4-6 caps of Bulk Up too for a good base & even more mass and aggression. He's a big fan of 4dhea as well, even having used Stano in the past.