Lean Bulk with Leancut and Anabeta elite??

insten677

Awards
So I want to do a lean bulk for about 6-8 weeks. I am 5' 8" 155lbs. I want to add a lot of lean muscle and burn some lower body fat. So can I take leancut with anabeta elite? Or would it be a waste of anabeta? I would eat around 3-3200 calories 100% clean. Any advice? Oh I already have 2 bottles of leancut and 2 bottles or anabeta elite and erase pro : ) Thanks!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Use lean cut solo or stacked with pbold and save the anabeta and erase for pct

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Have to agree with my peeps. A.E. Will be a great part of your PCT. Let us know how it works out.

insten677

Awards
So should I eat a calorie deficit or surplus during leancut cycle?

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
So should I eat a calorie deficit or surplus during leancut cycle?
I would eat at about a 500 calorie surplus keeping it clean. Your not going to bulk on a deficit. Lean cuts will help keep you from putting on fat while adding muscle. Keep in mind you'll never pack on as much size as someone eating 1000 calories over but your make some gain and not put on any fat possibly even lean out some in the process .

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would eat at about a 500 calorie surplus keeping it clean. Your not going to bulk on a deficit. Lean cuts will help keep you from putting on fat while adding muscle. Keep in mind you'll never pack on as much size as someone eating 1000 calories over but your make some gain and not put on any fat possibly even lean out some in the process .
^ This. If your goal is lean gains only, you have to have a surplus, but only a moderate amount. You spill over some, it's going to be stored as fat. I've dirty bulked before, when I was more ignorant. I gained more weight, but it was just fat. I hated how I looked & had to bust my arse to work it off later.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
^ This. If your goal is lean gains only, you have to have a surplus, but only a moderate amount. You spill over some, it's going to be stored as fat. I've dirty bulked before, when I was more ignorant. I gained more weight, but it was just fat. I hated how I looked & had to bust my arse to work it off later.
I'm dirty bulking right now. Mostly because I'm stress eating while looking for a job. I keep telling myself to get my diet in check but keep sliping back to bad habits. Trust me you don't want to do what I'm doing. I've added atleast 5 lbs of fat this month weight up about 10 lbs but I look worse than I have in a long time only good thing is strength is shooting up.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Strength at least is some consolation - heavier you get, the stronger you become since heavier bodyparts will generate more inertia under a moving bar. Not that it's worth being a total fatso, but definitely a silver lining.

Don't sweat it so bad brother - everything will work out. Maybe run some Lean Cuts once you get through the holidays :)

insten677

Awards
Thanks for the advise! I have a trip to Cancun so I want to be jacked and shredded haha. I think I got my plan all set. I have used erase pro before and find it very strong so I like to take 2 on 1 off
Week 1-6 Lean cut and P bold (bulk)
Week 6-10 Erase pro , DAA, anabeta elite (recomp)
Week 10-14 Erase pro, Alphamine (cut)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Thanks for the advise! I have a trip to Cancun so I want to be jacked and shredded haha. I think I got my plan all set. I have used erase pro before and find it very strong so I like to take 2 on 1 off
Week 1-6 Lean cut and P bold (bulk)
Week 6-10 Erase pro , DAA, anabeta elite (recomp)
Week 10-14 Erase pro, Alphamine (cut)
Please choose one and focus on that one only unless u recomp....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
That stack will allow you to maintain all mass while losing fat, I ran the same stack...

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Please choose one and focus on that one only unless u recomp....
I have to agree with this if you go from a bulk even a lean one straight to recomp during your PCT your going to compromise your gains. I would just recomp for first few weeks then during Pct just try to maintain what you've done. After a couple weeks you can get back to recomping. Trust me if you do everything right and work hard youll be happy with your results.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree with the above. That is a lot of goals to attain in such a short length of time. You would be better off focusing and excelling at one goal rather than half assing a few. I think its best to decide what you want most and plan your product purchases from there.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
I agree with the above. That is a lot of goals to attain in such a short length of time. You would be better off focusing and excelling at one goal rather than half assing a few. I think its best to decide what you want most and plan your product purchases from there.
X2^
Rome wasn't built a day or even a year.

insten677

Awards
Thanks for all the advise guys! I will just go with a clean lean bulk the whole time for the 12 weeks. Cant wait!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for all the advise guys! I will just go with a clean lean bulk the whole time for the 12 weeks. Cant wait!
Awesome let us know how it goes. Winter is always the best time to bulk anyways