Androfactory NATURAL LINE!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Androfactory has brought you safe legal phs but now we are changing the game again. I dont have an exact release date but the natural line "should" be ready by early next year.

Lets talk about what your favorite natural ingredients are. Im interested to see everyone's opinion. Cop aka the endurance king as of now for me personally is one of my favorite ingredient.

Please list some favorite ingredients of yours!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Hica

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
How has the response been on this anyhow?...I never researched it a whole lot. I can get my hands on a couple of cheap jugs I think.
Surprisingly positive. In my opinion atleast. Good research behind it

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive also always been a fan of 5 htp

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here are a few of my personal test booster/OTC favs off the top of my head,,with good research behind them....
Trans-Resveratrol
7,8-Benzoflavone
Cordyceps militaris

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Here are a few of my personal test booster/OTC favs off the top of my head,,with good research behind them....
Trans-Resveratrol
7,8-Benzoflavone
Cordyceps militaris
Do you stack these ? Tried oral and/or transdermal ?

I love resveratrol.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
How has the response been on this anyhow?...I never researched it a whole lot. I can get my hands on a couple of cheap jugs I think.
The muscle preservation benefits is what intrigues me.....

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also im getting some interest in forskolin as of recently.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Most of my favorites have already been listed:
Beta

COP
Citrulline Malate
Beta Alinine
Forskolin
Cissus quadrangularis

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
COP, Beta Alanine, 5-HTP, and Phenibut are at the top of my list.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Also im getting some interest in forskolin as of recently.
^^^ this. Sounds very interesting, I think I'm going to have to buy some and see what the fuss is all about :)

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^ this. Sounds very interesting, I think I'm going to have to buy some and see what the fuss is all about :)
Ordered some for my upcoming 24 week cut. Gonna be epic haha

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Ordered some for my upcoming 24 week cut. Gonna be epic haha
24 week cut that sounds serious. Are you prepping for a show. Look very cut in your Avi already

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
24 week cut that sounds serious. Are you prepping for a show. Look very cut in your Avi already
I want to get 7% or below. My record is 6. Then gain size for 5 to 9 months.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
24 week cut? Damn man I love my food too much to go on a caloric deficit for that long.

First and foremost. I got those cheat meals on deck. Five guys,Chinese buffet,subway,chilis,outback steak house,little ceasers,and dairy Queen is just a few to name.

Second..
24 weeks vs being over 18%body fat. Made my choice haha.

I plan on getting shredded then getting bigger. Forskolin,alphamine,bulk na rala,bcaas ,ec,erase and some anabolic goodies such as lean cuts should ensure victory over my abs that have become a 4 almost 2 pack as recently. 6 pack here I come again!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
First and foremost. I got those cheat meals on deck. Five guys,Chinese buffet,subway,chilis,outback steak house,little ceasers,and dairy Queen is just a few to name.

Second..
24 weeks vs being over 18%body fat. Made my choice haha.

I plan on getting shredded then getting bigger. Forskolin,alphamine,bulk na rala,bcaas ,ec,erase and some anabolic goodies such as lean cuts should ensure victory over my abs that have become a 4 almost 2 pack as recently. 6 pack here I come again!
Haha sounds like you've got the plan!! I share your sentiments re the disappearing six pack lol I can see my cut going till around Xmas before ill be happy with what I see.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
This should be in any PCT type product you guys formulate, seriously.
Never tried it in PCT but I just finished a bottle and its good stuff

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GMS
COP
7 oxo dhea

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established

xhrr

Awards
Never tried it in PCT but I just finished a bottle and its good stuff
"one of the best compounds available for triggering dramatic increases in cAMP levels. One study (Bristow et al, 1984) showed that forskolin was able to increase cAMP levels 4.82 times more than a placebo."... "high cAMP levels also equate to high levels of luteinizing hormone (the hormone responsible for mediating endogenous spermatogenesis), and when cAMP levels are elevated (DRIVE causes a marked elevation of cAMP), it serves as an intermediate in the signaling cascade that ranges from luteinizing hormone (LH) binding to testosterone production."

Forskolin,daa and lclt in one :)))))
No DAA. I'd do Eurycoma Longifolia and Forskolin for sure though.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Methyl E-Aspartic Acid. Stuff blows DAA out of the water (at least at 90mg/day, the way I used it). Got stronger even as I shed fat in off-time, & definitely looked fuller/more vascular.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Methyl E-Aspartic Acid. Stuff blows DAA out of the water (at least at 90mg/day, the way I used it). Got stronger even as I shed fat in off-time, & definitely looked fuller/more vascular.
Being a methyl does it require cycle supports

JD261985

Banned
Awards
That's nothing more than NMDA and from what coop says should never be used in the 90 mg range. I'm guessing you were using transform supplements Methyl EAA

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's nothing more than NMDA and from what coop says should never be used in the 90 mg range. I'm guessing you were using transform supplements Methyl EAA
You're half right. To my understanding you are correct with the nomenclature - there's often more than one way to represent a chemical (i.e. methoxygonadiene often begins with 13-methyl, but can also be written 18-methyl). And I've heard this - but I was taking Athletic Xtreme's Mass FX Black for a sponsored log at the recommended dosage (4 caps/day). Zero sides except noticable shortness of temper & extreme hunger that seemed to come and go despite eating about maintenance & lots of healthy fats & veggies. No bloodwork during this so no idea for sure but I felt excellent in all regards.

What does this tell us? I either tolerate NMDA @ 90mg for a month perfectly fine, or the product does not really contain the ingredients listed. It also contained 2g of nettle over 4 caps, & 7 methoxy flavone at good doses. So there's that to consider - both also great ingredients.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
is this serious?
I doubt it, but for anyone wondering, no. I'd say it's negligable. Although most cycle support supps are general wellness supps that can be run virtually year-round for most people.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Interesting discussion never read up on it how long ago did you run it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Interesting discussion never read up on it how long ago did you run it.
Very recently, this summer. Maybe 3 months ago? Go to my profile & look under my started threads for the sponsored log if you're curious. It treated me well, but like I said there were a couple other ingredients at big doses too. In any case, going to try Iforces Intimidate SRT this next PCT to compare effects.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
I'm definitely looking forward to the Sustain-x. It will be the perfect PCT product.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
COP
Forskolin
Cissus quadrangularis
7 Keto DHEA (topical)
Ursolic Acid (more soluble topical form)
Anacyclus pyrethrum DC (root) Extract
Creatine

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this going to be similar to PP Sustain Alpha? What is the ETA on it?
Soon brother. Ill try and find out more info!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Per my understanding it will be simliar but better. Should be out after the first of the year some time

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Early next year. Ask for sustain funds for xmas people!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
I have a hunch it's going to be the feel good product of the new year.