hvactech's lean-cut and pbold, 8 weeks of shreddedness!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
started this stack yesterday, here's a simple layout of dosing:

2 caps lean-cut, 2ml pbold 7am
2ml pbold 12 noon
2ml pbold 6pm

basically thats the everyday dosing regiment, no other supps are being used besides staples which include the following:
iforce conquer
iforce compete
CL fish oil
CL greens
SNS mcc

basic diet is nothing fancy, just a simple cal deficient with lower carb focused pre and post workout. im looking for 2200-2400 cals daily with 160-180g of protein. im not counting fats or carbs and have random cheat meals based on my daily activities. as far as training goes im looking for 3-4 days in the gym with compound lifts and higher reps. im usually plagued with low energy during the summer months due to work and thats the reasoning for the lower weight/high reps and it gives me time to let my body heal from heavy lifting during the winter.

goals for this is just to maintain while dieting, if a few pounds of lean mass found its way to my physique then i wouldnt mind...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
reserved

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1st!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
not much to report on. today i dosed upon waking and then trained shortly after. heart rate elevated more than nornal but did use 2 scoops of conquer. havent noticed an increase of sweat that relates to lean cut as i sweat all day long at work as it is.

today was a light back/bi workout with 15 min cardio pre. biceps were extremely pumped, post meal is 8oz ground round, 1 cup white rice, 3/4 cheese, 2 cups skim milk

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
at the 6 week mark, in which lean-cut will be over, i will add og oep and natural efx, and when pbold is done i will introduce c20 and versa 1. in case i didnt mention it, lean-cut is 6 weeks and pbold is 8.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
off day today. accidentally took 3ml's of pbold this morning, took 2ml's an hour ago and will dose 1ml later this evening. still havent noticed any thermal effect of lean cut but can feel a small amount of elevated focus an hour after morning doses. i do drink coffee every morning as well. may increase pbold to 8ml's if i dont notice any major changes...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
so far so good, mirror image is fantastic and striations are very visible. i can feel the stim effect if i drink a cup of folgers with my morning lean cut dose. the low carb diet is going great with little cravings. oats, sweet taters, and white rice make up my carb sources

if any one has a rec on a non stimmed hunger suppresant id like to hear it.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad your liking everything. Do you feel like u look any leaner from the lean cut?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
im leaner overall, not sure if its from lean cut or not. im just hoping to maintain while dropping into the 2k calorie range

njphysique

Awards
Good luck man. Keep up the good work.

As an Andro Factory sponsored athlete I just put together a Cutting Nutrition Guide that will be posted on their site within the next week.

Look out for it!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
today my midsection was very lean, its the first major change in my physique from the start of this stack. i am very motivated at this point and am cracking down on my diet even harder and really monitoring carbs pre training. im currently doing roughly 30 carbs during the day and 100 carbs post meal around 745pm off days have been as low as 30 on sundays in which i literally lay in the bed all day and rest. i can feel a lack of strength with low carb but no loss in mass....

dosing example:
7am lean cut, pbold
1pm pbold
6pm 2 scoops conquer, 3caps cbol - train
715pm pbold
730pm 2scoops whey, 3 caps cbol
745pm post meal
pre bed zma

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
refeed-high carbs..

did not accurately count cals, roughly 2500-2600 cals, 250 carbs, 170 pro

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
this log is put on hold, i will give a final review once finished....pct is test powder, ad3 pct

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope everything's alright bud

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
everything is great....bumping pbold to 8ml and adding a non stim next week

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
So far down 4 lbs, at 179 as of now and still limited dedicated cardio. I perform 10 min pre workout cardio and 20 min post cardio, randomly jumprope during my sons nap. Carbs are low and are increased post workout via 1 cup rice. On non training days im as low as 30-40 carbs and am increasing over all cals by 200. I feel 2200 is low with my demanding job during the summer months.

I am not using any fat burners at this time.....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
doesnt seem to be much interest in this log...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
2 weeks in and bumped lean cut to 3 caps and pbold to 8ml's, nothing major to report on. diet is spot on and down 7 pounds, waist line is very slim and very vascular atm, randomly using alphamine.....if all goes well i will use a third bottle for 8 weeks of lean cut....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
this log must be invisible and is officially closed, thanks to Dan for showing interest.....

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I'm watching..lol..but I've been out of town quite a bit the last couple of weeks.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
7lbs down in 2 weeks and thats nothing major? i'd say thats pretty good work man, keep it up

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
7lbs down in 2 weeks and thats nothing major? i'd say thats pretty good work man, keep it up
i meant as in sides, strength increase, etc....im happy thus far with the results

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i meant as in sides, strength increase, etc....im happy thus far with the results
oh my bad, bad reading on my part.....another .5lbs is nice, i'm up weight for unknown reasons but look leaner, always happy about that

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbing this bad boy, tear it up brother.

njphysique

Awards
Party time with my chicken asparagus and almonds lol. I hope everyone has a good weekend.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Party time with my chicken asparagus and almonds lol. I hope everyone has a good weekend.
im doing a pork roast, sweet taters, and cashews

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Now that is a meal I definitely do see in the northeast
Alittle more fatty than usual but i also destroyed some homemade cookies this morning

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been watching this log. Great job on getting your weight down.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I've been watching this log. Great job on getting your weight down.
thank you, imma drop into the 2000 cal range soon and see what happens

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thank you, imma drop into the 2000 cal range soon and see what happens
With your stack it should go good. I'm around that range right now as well. My eyes are on you. Lets get it boy!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I also knocked back a few scoops of alphamine during work to get me through......

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
officially started 2000 cals today;
170g pro
85g fat
roughly 120g carbs

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ehhhh....i need a few extra carbs, with my career and intense training i struggle on recovery if i go too low..

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
this is just a guideline more or less, somedays i hit over 200g pro and 60g fat and somedays im higher carb, i go off feeling and such.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I am in for the ride.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
felt very strong today, as in stronger than i should be at only 2000 calories. lowered lean cut to 2 caps until my third bottle arrives. still at 8 ml's pbold and may snag another bottle and go 10 mgs.....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
training has been lower weight, 12-15 reps per set except flat bench in which i still try 6-8 reps with highet weight

mpdc

mpdc

Awards
Very nice my man keep it up sounds as if it is going great just so I know how many to grab how many bottles of p bold and lean cuts did u need for how long......... 8 weeks ?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
training has been lower weight, 12-15 reps per set except flat bench in which i still try 6-8 reps with highet weight
That's the rep range that I typically shoot for now. Full body workouts with higher reps, trying to rebuild endurance and stamina, whilst still going for a little bit heavier weight on flat bench. Good deal!