Sponsored athlete Brian Weiss on dieting

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Will do brotha

2. Name:  7 weeks out tristate.jpg
Views: 327
Size:  101.2 KB

Weight: 179 lb.

So what a week it has been. I am still on BULK-UP don't worry. I know you're looking at my weight and going what the hell is he doing. As you can see I have leaned out from my last picture a week ago. You may be asking what happened. Well I will tell you.

I spoke to my coach and it was time to knock out some body fat, but maintain my muscle and strength. That is why I am opting to continue to run BULK-UP. The great thing is that I will be able to compare contests pic from my last contest to see how much muscle size I did put on. I literally lost 4 lb in 4 days from the switch of diets. I am eating 48.62% protein, 22.89% carbs and 28.49% fats. My coach will reevaluate me next Tuesday to see where I stand. I am currently 7 weeks and 1 day away from my next show. This diet is easier to prepare, but harder to focus throughout the day. I guess I will take the good with the bad. I also added in 6 days of 30 min. steady state cardio. I was originally doing no cardio. The stepmill is my best friend now.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by njphysique View Post
    Name:  7 weeks out tristate.jpg
Views: 327
Size:  101.2 KB

Weight: 179 lb.

So what a week it has been. I am still on BULK-UP don't worry. I know you're looking at my weight and going what the hell is he doing. As you can see I have leaned out from my last picture a week ago. You may be asking what happened. Well I will tell you.

I spoke to my coach and it was time to knock out some body fat, but maintain my muscle and strength. That is why I am opting to continue to run BULK-UP. The great thing is that I will be able to compare contests pic from my last contest to see how much muscle size I did put on. I literally lost 4 lb in 4 days from the switch of diets. I am eating 48.62% protein, 22.89% carbs and 28.49% fats. My coach will reevaluate me next Tuesday to see where I stand. I am currently 7 weeks and 1 day away from my next show. This diet is easier to prepare, but harder to focus throughout the day. I guess I will take the good with the bad. I also added in 6 days of 30 min. steady state cardio. I was originally doing no cardio. The stepmill is my best friend now.
    Nice progress! Cherish your time with your new best friend, the stepmill, because I remember the parts being very rare from when I worked for a fitness equipment distributor.
    Freedom means nothing here.

4. **** you really did do a mini recomp within the week alone. Nice transition so far.

5. Thanks man. Dieting for a comp is total head games. I only know what my diet will be until Tuesday then I will send my coach my pics. The rest is up to him.
    Instagram: @njphysique
    •   

6. Just now

Name:  ForumRunner_20130615_115110.png
Views: 54
Size:  337.8 KB

7. Dat sh*t is... CUT.
    Freedom means nothing here.

8. Thanks but it is just the beginning. 7 weeks to go.

9. Weight: 177lb.

It's time to take off the fat! 6 weeks till show time and now the fat has to come off. I can honestly say that I feel like a totally different person once my coach changed my diet. Calories down, carbs down, intensity up. With Bulk-Up still going at 9 caps a day I can still keep the strength and muscle size. Those are the reasons why I still look big and full even though the weight is literally falling off.

10. What is the recommended dosage of bulk up?

11. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    What is the recommended dosage of bulk up?
    6-9 caps/day. I am personally on 9 caps/day and I am currently up 7lb and I'm leaning out for my next show. 5 weeks out and 5-6% body fat.

12. 5 weeks out

Name:  ForumRunner_20130629_213840.png
Views: 41
Size:  344.7 KB

13. Does this stuff come in aus

14. 4.5 weeks to go...WATCH OUT!!!

Name:  ForumRunner_20130703_234548.png
Views: 29
Size:  387.3 KB

15. Love your picks Brian! Can't wait to see you at the show. You are really showing what these products can do. Your awesome man.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    Love your picks Brian! Can't wait to see you at the show. You are really showing what these products can do. Your awesome man.
    Definitely! It'll be a tough road to the finish but it'll all be worth it at the end.

17. Where we at andro rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. IGF-1 effects on diet????
    By TooPowerful4u in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-14-2006, 11:04 AM
  2. Opinions on Diet
    By Brfish in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 10:18 AM