Testing Lean Cut

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Good luck brutha

2. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Good luck brutha
    Thanks bud!
    •   

3. Anyone have any thoughts or input on going to 3 caps a day with this?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Paid Benefit View Post
    Anyone have any thoughts or input on going to 3 caps a day with this?
    I say go for it. You can go even 4 caps. I'm going with 3 straight off the bat and might go up to 4 caps. IMO 3-4 will be the sweet spot.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

5. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

I say go for it. You can go even 4 caps. I'm going with 3 straight off the bat and might go up to 4 caps. IMO 3-4 will be the sweet spot.
    Sounds good man, thanks. Look like ill go 3 soon then finish up the last few weeks with 4 caps. We're gonna need a bigger bottle.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Paid Benefit View Post

Sounds good man, thanks. Look like ill go 3 soon then finish up the last few weeks with 4 caps. We're gonna need a bigger bottle.
    Nicee. Now it's even a better log lol. Lookin forward on how that treats you. Word up. Supersize bottle :-)
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

7. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

Nicee. Now it's even a better log lol. Lookin forward on how that treats you. Word up. Supersize bottle :-)
    Yes sir! I'm definitely looking forward to doing it! Thanks for the input bud

8. Day 7

Hit up a great 10 mile run today through the park, trails, and city. It was about 85 degrees today and nearly clear skies. Definitely worked up an awesome sweat! I know I am running a lot of miles while on lean cut which is for sure beneficial, but I don't want anyone to feel like they need to run as much as I am to get great results. I would highly recommend looking into above/ below threshold running and threshold running. Great ways to build your endurance and burn fat while running. A quick google search will give all the info you need.

Breaking down my run into miles and how my body responds (due to the high mileage I ran at threshold): mile 0-2 is always that beginning feeling where you get tired and think about the mileage ahead of you. Mile 2-3 is the hump for me where I make it over and I'm in my groove for the long hall. Mile 3-4 runners high kicks in (for those unfamiliar, runners high is a term that runners use to explain that second wind feeling. You feel great and ready to conquer whatever. This is due to the endorphins being released in your body). Mile 4-8 autopilot and cruise control baby! Mile 8-10 is the final few and I usually crank it up because I know the run is almost over.

Key points of the last paragraph are miles 0-4. If you can run even just 3 miles you're burning good fat. Runners high is different for everyone but trust me you'll know. Once you hit that your body knows its working hard so it needs to kill the pain so it releases those endorphins. No pain no gain? Pretty much exactly that. So hit that runners high and go the extra mile and you'll burn solid fat and you will feel great the rest of the day.

Today was my cheat day with my diet. I knew I was going to go out with the mates after the run and eat so this was a good day for a cheat day. Had pizza with the fellas and a solid much deserved Mountain Dew icee from the gas station.

Additional notes for this day: I have decided to crank it up a bit with lean cut. Weeks 3-4 will be 3 caps daily and weeks 5-6 will be 4 caps daily. So we will see what that does. My mood is still great. I was a little edgy today though. I have exams since I'm doing a summer semester, but all in all it's great on lean cut!

Hope everyone has a good one! Cheers!
    M

9. how many bottles are you running? 4 caps would be 10 days per bottle

10. Day 8-12

Weight - 194.0
    BF - 11.1

Just a quick summary of what's up with lean cut as of now. The past 4 days have been very solid. I've lost around 1% bf and I have lost a little bit of total weight as well. Pretty happy with the results for just under two weeks. I haven't had much time to post each day because of exams and studying but I can definitely tell lean cut is amazing! I feel great all the time, however, small things can irritate me. For example day 9 I was pretty pissed about having to stop and get gas after class ha. Anyways, day 14 will start 3 caps a day. Lets see what that does!
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    how many bottles are you running? 4 caps would be 10 days per bottle
    Hey bud, it'll be 3 bottles even. (14 days * 2 caps) + (14 days * 3 caps) + (14 days 4 caps) = 126 caps/42 per bottle = 3. Perfect match!

I'm pretty pumped to run it like this and post the results! My goal is single digit bf by the end, while maintaining my weight.

12. ive been running 3 caps for a while now

13. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    ive been running 3 caps for a while now
    How's it been treating you?

14. very nicely, seems to be cutting away at the mid section. also using pbold at 8ml a day, my log is in the AF section. by the time i bump pbold to 10ml the log will be 6 weeks....then bridging into IML epi-andro

15. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    very nicely, seems to be cutting away at the mid section. also using pbold at 8ml a day, my log is in the AF section. by the time i bump pbold to 10ml the log will be 6 weeks....then bridging into IML epi-andro
    Yeah man I've been stalking your log. Looks like your progress is really solid over there! Did you measure bf% at any point? Nonetheless really legit run you have going. Get at it brother!

16. i dont pay much attention to bf and weight, just the visual image. bf is def lower

17. echo echo....

18. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    i dont pay much attention to bf and weight, just the visual image. bf is def lower
    i'm with u on that....i could care less if i'm 90lbs and 30% bodyfat as long as i'm happy with the way i look

Similar Forum Threads

1. Finally Venom tri lean Cutting cycle
    By mpkonig in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 12-23-2006, 10:33 AM
  2. Sendo's Superdrol/Tren/Test/T3 cutting log
    By Sendo in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-27-2006, 01:05 AM
  3. Test for Cutting! But what about the water?
    By Mr.50 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-28-2006, 02:26 PM
  4. t3/albuterol/ECA/1-test/4AD cutting log
    By Sendo in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-02-2006, 12:04 PM
  5. 1-test/Trimax cut to 1-t/4AD bulk
    By Senor Sock in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-27-2005, 08:36 PM