Lean Cut possible cycle...

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been reading a lot about anabolics for the past 7 months and just decided I really don't want to run any test/winstrol or epistane for a cut/dry gains. So I was looking into the new AF line of PHs and lean cut looks like what I'm looking for. Let me give you stats :

5 foot 8
180 (already started cutting was at 185, kinda depressing to look at loll calories only dropped 250 below tdee)
13% bf so far.

So lean cut is one cap every morning correct?
How long of a cycle should I consider doing 6-8 weeks?
Liver toxicity? I don't see a methyl group so that's a good sign so far :)
On cycle support :
CEL cycle assist
Tudca, on hand just in case
Should I find a strong AI like letro just in case? Or would erase suffice?

Pct: I'm looking at doing a good pct. I already have clomid/daa/erase anything else I should add?

Clomid at 20/20/10/10 (too low?)
Daa at 3/3/3/3
Erase at 0/0/1/1 (erase pro)

My bad for all the questions , as much research as you do questions will always be there unfortunately.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
So lean cut is one cap every morning correct? Label recommends 1-2caps/day, so yes.
How long of a cycle should I consider doing 6-8 weeks? 6-8 weeks is good
Liver toxicity? I don't see a methyl group so that's a good sign so far . No liver stress.
On cycle support : Not required really
CEL cycle assist: Not required really
Tudca, on hand just in case: Not required really
Should I find a strong AI like letro just in case? Or would erase suffice? OTC PCT should suffice depending on your stack/approach but having a SERM on hand is never frowned upon by any company.

Pct: I'm looking at doing a good pct. I already have clomid/daa/erase anything else I should add? This would work great!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So lean cut is one cap every morning correct? Label recommends 1-2caps/day, so yes.
How long of a cycle should I consider doing 6-8 weeks? 6-8 weeks is good
Liver toxicity? I don't see a methyl group so that's a good sign so far . No liver stress.
On cycle support : Not required really
CEL cycle assist: Not required really
Tudca, on hand just in case: Not required really
Should I find a strong AI like letro just in case? Or would erase suffice? OTC PCT should suffice depending on your stack/approach but having a SERM on hand is never frowned upon by any company.

Pct: I'm looking at doing a good pct. I already have clomid/daa/erase anything else I should add? This would work great!
How do my dosages look on the clomid? And yeah I just read into lean cut a bit more last night. It has cycle support built in, pretty neat little PH they have over at AF.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
yeah its a solid cutter/recomper...

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
i didnt know they make clomid in 10mg doses. but with this stuff, just having a serm is a bonus

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i didnt know they make clomid in 10mg doses. but with this stuff, just having a serm is a bonus
Liquid clomid so i can dose out 10mg, i figured going a lower dose on the serm since lean cut isnt like running test.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Liquid clomid so i can dose out 10mg, i figured going a lower dose on the serm since lean cut isnt like running test.
oh youre doing it like that lol. that requires math though and math makes my brain big, not muscles. therefor no interest in math.

i dont think you even need support sups for this stuff btw. its just 11-dhea and 7-dhea right? shouldnt really be any toxicity in there, maybe just bp if anything

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
a serm probably isnt needed even on longer cycles, but no problem playing it safe. the most i would use is something like coq10

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Weren't you on an Albuterol, then a PES and now a Lean-cut cut cycle stack just like in 2 weeks all? How come you don't just pick one o_O or do you want to be 8% in 5 days? (impossible unless DNP and much luck)...be patient bro o_O you are big, strong, young and also at the best hormonal levels of your lifetime...just saying, there's no supp, PH , DS that's gonna make time go faster or teach you patience and consistency for cutting :)

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
@Onion haha math makes the world go round! Alright, I wont bother with any on cycle then.

@Hvac mkay, id rather be safe than sorry and low dose clomid, even though clomid is toxic in itself. Ill look into coq10 but why coq10 isnt that for cell health?

Also one last question, in the supp. facts it says 42 servings is that at 2 caps or one? Because I cant find the total # of pills per bottle . I want to know if i need tobuy 1 or two lol.
celora, I stopped the albut because i thought it was affecting my focus. NExt day woke up with hay fever and my sinuses were ****ing pull with nice muscus and figured thats why I havent been as focused as before. So I thought I was going to drop it. But Ended up saying F it, running alphamine +ABE (alphamine on off weeks and ABE through) and then the other weeks albut. Only going for 6 weeks, 3 weeks albut, 3 weeks alphamine. Im just planning for a future cycle im not running all of them at the same time o_0 thatd be errr insane.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
@Onion haha math makes the world go round! Alright, I wont bother with any on cycle then.

@Hvac mkay, id rather be safe than sorry and low dose clomid, even though clomid is toxic in itself. Ill look into coq10 but why coq10 isnt that for cell health?

Also one last question, in the supp. facts it says 42 servings is that at 2 caps or one? Because I cant find the total # of pills per bottle . I want to know if i need tobuy 1 or two lol.
CoQ10 is mainly for cardiovascular support, quite good at helping lower HBP and also it's been proven to work too for Gum Disease o_O odd huh?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CoQ10 is mainly for cardiovascular support, quite good at helping lower HBP and also it's been proven to work too for Gum Disease o_O odd huh?
interesting actually. more knowledge ftw!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

celora, I stopped the albut because i thought it was affecting my focus. NExt day woke up with hay fever and my sinuses were ****ing pull with nice muscus and figured thats why I havent been as focused as before. So I thought I was going to drop it. But Ended up saying F it, running alphamine +ABE (alphamine on off weeks and ABE through) and then the other weeks albut. Only going for 6 weeks, 3 weeks albut, 3 weeks alphamine. Im just planning for a future cycle im not running all of them at the same time o_0 thatd be errr insane.
Dang , yeah everyone reacts a bit different to clen and albuterol, that's why people find which suits them best and their dosages that will help. If the problem is BP I would say go for CEL Cycle Assist, CoQ10 , 3-5g EPA/DHA (omega 3s) and for cardio, COP+PLCAR act as synergistic cardioprotective aids!

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
thats because high bp has been linked to gum disease. i have no frikkin clue how. its somethin by nutrition profesor told me

btw you just reminded me, im suposed to add albuterol today. and to eatmoar, albuterol tended to knock me out a little when i ran it solo. and it made me pee like crazy

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang , yeah everyone reacts a bit different to clen and albuterol, that's why people find which suits them best and their dosages that will help. If the problem is BP I would say go for CEL Cycle Assist, CoQ10 , 3-5g EPA/DHA (omega 3s) and for cardio, COP+PLCAR act as synergistic cardioprotective aids!
I dont think thats why I got sick, all the pollen is coming out and my allergies have been reeking havoc on me! But honestly when I take albut. I can breathe so much better which is nice :). Ill just have to watch my BP on cycle then. How the hell is high BP related to gum disease thats insane lol.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I dont think thats why I got sick, all the pollen is coming out and my allergies have been reeking havoc on me! But honestly when I take albut. I can breathe so much better which is nice :). Ill just have to watch my BP on cycle then. How the hell is high BP related to gum disease thats insane lol.
Oh I meant CoQ10 helps it not that they are directly linked though. And yeah that might just be it, Albut is a bronchodilator like Eph and Clen so I would imagine breathing is much nicer on it haha I know I perform better in aerobic and anaerobic thresholds with Eph but never tried albut.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^ i was the one that said theyre linked. its soemthing my prof told me. if you think about it, it actually makes sense. its linked to periodontal disease, which is bleeding from the teath, which would cause gum further disease due to the gums being open to bacteria

http://www.umm.edu/patiented/articles/how_serious_periodontal_disease_000024_5.htm

something i just looked ip cuz i was interested in how true my prof's words were lol
That's actually really interesting. Damn the human body just has so many querks its amazing.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright you ****ers. Ordering two bottles and logging lean cut for you nice folks at androfactory. Thanks fellas