Help me design my cycle

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So I've been cutting for almost 2 months....first month was smooth, this last month I bought a house and even though I haven't missed training days, it's been hit or miss....so now it's getting to crunch time, so looking for any additional suggestions you guys may have

My Stash:
2 ANDRO FACTORY Lean Cuts
1 AMS Anabolic Kit
1 AMS Decavol
1 Ruthless Rs-Transaderm (not sure how much is left)

So my thoughts are a six week cycle:

Lean Cuts 2/2/2/2/2/2
Decavol 3/3/3/3/3/3
Rs-Trans 1/1/0/0/0/0
4-ad 0/0/2/2/2/2

PCT:
Arom X
Powerchews D-Test
Having serms on hand if needed along with Forma Stanzol if needed

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
im still trying to hash out my lean cut stack. not sure what i wanna run....

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
im still trying to hash out my lean cut stack. not sure what i wanna run....
Thats whats great about these products. They can basically be stacked with anything but it also opens the dooor for endless possibilities.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
A few options here for sure. Your idea looks fine. What's the verdict on RS Transderm anyhow..you like it?..think it'll be required at all on cycle?..and if so for what reason?...I'm just not that well versed on the stuff thats all.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
A few options here for sure. Your idea looks fine. What's the verdict on RS Transderm anyhow..you like it?..think it'll be required at all on cycle?..and if so for what reason?...I'm just not that well versed on the stuff thats all.
I really like rs-transaderm, it really cuts down on lethargy but i've noticed slight increase in results from the same cycle without the transaderm. At the moment it's my go to product for test base on oral cycles. I've had experience with 4-ad before never as a test base

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Did you ever figure out your cycle?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Did you ever figure out your cycle?
yeah i think i'm just going to run it as i have laid out above...since i'm trying to cut and it's getting close now to the summer i'm going to throw in something like alphamine besides my staples to really help the fat loss

I should be starting next monday