Thatguys Logging lean-cut

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Ok well here is my overall review of this product.
    Great product but definitely need 2 bottles. I feel 2 caps a day is the best dosage.
    Increase my core body temp. Made me sweat easier/ a lot .
    Awesome slimming/leaning affect in the belly area.
    Veins were more visible.
    I would recommend this to a friend who was trying to slim down. But would recommend 2 bottles at 2 caps a day.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy_603 View Post
    Ok well here is my overall review of this product.
    Great product but definitely need 2 bottles. I feel 2 caps a day is the best dosage.
    Increase my core body temp. Made me sweat easier/ a lot .
    Awesome slimming/leaning affect in the belly area.
    Veins were more visible.
    I would recommend this to a friend who was trying to slim down. But would recommend 2 bottles at 2 caps a day.
    Great review! 2 caps a day does sound like the sweet spot
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy_603 View Post

    Thanks. I could use a better diet routine. My diet now looks like this

    Breakfast: meal 1:
    3 large eggs
    Roughly about 4 egg whites ( don't measure)
    4-8 oz steak
    Banana

    Meal 2: snack
    Low carb wrap
    3 slices low sodium turkey bacon
    2 tblsp miracle whip
    1/2 of a tomato
    And lettuce
    1 cup cottage cheese

    Meal 3: lunch
    1 8 oz chicken breast
    1-2 cups mixed veggies
    1 apple
    1 cup grapes
    1 kobani Greek yogurt

    Meal 4: supper
    8 oz chicken, pork, haddock, steak or turkey breast
    1-2 cups mixed veggies

    Drinks :
    Water or Arizona diet green tea with ginseng
    1 30g protein shake

    Weekends arnt that good. I'll usually have 2 cheat meals but no fast food McDonald's $h!7.

    How's it look?
    I wanna cut a lil more for now but will be bulking around July .
    Stick to just water.

    Protein-chicken tilapia lean steak eggs mainly whites and shakes if needed

    Carbs-oatmeal rice sweet potatoes asparagus broccoli green beans

    Fats-almonds almond butter MCT oil

    5-7 meals combining protein carbs and fats.

    I use 7 meals at about 500 calories each for exactly 3,500 calories right now 12 weeks out from competition.
    Instagram: @njphysique

  4. what are you running as your PCT? and im glad i bought 2 botles hehe

  5. Quote Originally Posted by njphysique View Post

    Stick to just water.

    Protein-chicken tilapia lean steak eggs mainly whites and shakes if needed

    Carbs-oatmeal rice sweet potatoes asparagus broccoli green beans

    Fats-almonds almond butter MCT oil

    5-7 meals combining protein carbs and fats.

    I use 7 meals at about 500 calories each for exactly 3,500 calories right now 12 weeks out from competition.
    Thanks for the knowledge, got some food ideas.

  6. My pleasure. Don't forget to weigh and measure your food. I highly suggest it and also add Andro Factory products to your supplement stack.
    Instagram: @njphysique

  7. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    what are you running as your PCT? and im glad i bought 2 botles hehe
    nolva and nolavadren-xt (by MAN)

    Final weight is 185 .. Post pics later.

  8. Well not sure if my after pics do it justice but I noticed the difference. And using my camera with a timer kinda sucked but that's what I got for u guys. Gotta keep going to get rid of the tire lol. I'm sure u can't notice my veins in my biceps from pics but this stuff definitely helped make them more visible.

    Name:  image-602869808.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  287.6 KB



    Name:  image-1005648632.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  345.1 KB



    Name:  image-2873101374.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  337.7 KB



    Name:  image-3367855887.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  322.9 KB



    Name:  image-2880776269.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  292.7 KB



    Name:  image-1459196412.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  304.0 KB

  9. I guess there is only one thing left to do..... Time to start thinking of what's next to run..
    After pct I plan to do a couple fat burners and then straight into a (clean) bulk around July. I want to try af's bulk up and something else I'm thinking 1-alpha or sdmz 2.0...
    How do u guys think 1 alpha would stack with bulk up for a clean bulk? Looking to clean bulk around July any stack suggestions?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy_603 View Post
    I guess there is only one thing left to do..... Time to start thinking of what's next to run..
    After pct I plan to do a couple fat burners and then straight into a (clean) bulk around July. I want to try af's bulk up and something else I'm thinking 1-alpha or sdmz 2.0...
    How do u guys think 1 alpha would stack with bulk up for a clean bulk? Looking to clean bulk around July any stack suggestions?
    What are your overall goals? When you define your goal sent a timeline working backwards. That will ensure you are always in line to reach your goal.

    You can run the same cycle you just did but don't forget time on + pct equals that much time off before next cycle.
    Instagram: @njphysique
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by njphysique View Post

    What are your overall goals? When you define your goal sent a timeline working backwards. That will ensure you are always in line to reach your goal.

    You can run the same cycle you just did but don't forget time on + pct equals that much time off before next cycle.
    Overall goal 190-200 with preferably 8-10% bf or lower. I have already smashed my original goals an need to set new ones. Old goal was to go from 240 fat as f*** to about 195. Gotta get my bf% down and increase muscle mass. I need to buy body calipers. I know shooting for July is a lil early. That will only give me 1 month off.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy_603 View Post

    Overall goal 190-200 with preferably 8-10% bf or lower. I have already smashed my original goals an need to set new ones. Old goal was to go from 240 fat as f*** to about 195. Gotta get my bf% down and increase muscle mass. I need to buy body calipers. I know shooting for July is a lil early. That will only give me 1 month off.
    What are you currently at now?
    Instagram: @njphysique

  13. Quote Originally Posted by njphysique View Post

    What are you currently at now?
    185 and not sure bf% I would guess 14-15%

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy_603 View Post

    185 and not sure bf% I would guess 14-15%
    Just keep to the course. You're not that far off. Keep it up man.
    Instagram: @njphysique

  15. Great log..thanks

  16. glad you enjoyed the product
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lean-Cut sponsored log
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 05-30-2013, 10:38 AM
  2. oral lean cut cycle
    By rdj6107 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 01:10 AM
  3. Finally Venom tri lean Cutting cycle
    By mpkonig in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 12-23-2006, 10:33 AM
  4. Log for Cutting (Using Bobo): Starting Tuesday, August 2
    By drewmofpo in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 12-03-2005, 02:36 PM
Log in
Log in