lean cut/low dose sd recomp idea...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
opinions? my original idea was sd @ 10mgs for 6 weeks with bulk-up but entertaining using lean cut instead....

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
You could even entertain the idea of 5mg /day with LEAN-CUT...there's a thread around here with good feedback on such a low dose.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
You could even entertain the idea of 5mg /day with LEAN-CUT...there's a thread around here with good feedback on such a low dose.
yeah and with that 2 caps at 6 weeks would be sufficient...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
3 weeks or so, AI cycle support and CEL assist, ive only used tomaxifen and may try something else but i have tons of "test boosters" and AI's on hand...probably something like this:

nolva
test powder
ad3 pct
anabeta

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
call me a wuss but 10mg for six weeks of SD would still show some sides...i think 5mg's at 6 weeks would be wonderful

stacking with something like lean cut could keep the water and carb bloat from the sd down a bit...but it would largely depend on diet too

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i can do 5mgs with 2caps of lean cut for 6 weeks......

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
thoughts on pulsing on a 4 day split?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thoughts on pulsing on a 4 day split?
i never pulsed anything so i don't have experience, but u can run lean cuts all the way through and pulse like 10mg of sd on workout days....might work out nicely

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i never pulsed anything so i don't have experience, but u can run lean cuts all the way through and pulse like 10mg of sd on workout days....might work out nicely
thats exactly my thoughts on it....