Poll: What should Androfactory make next?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

What do you want to see Androfactory make next???

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,377
    Rep Power
    1187161

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

    These seriously are all great ideas - sign me up!
    Oh brother. I have a few more! Topical dht prohormone would be great due to the multi use of dht. Counteract sides to aromatasing phs. Mmmmm
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  2. Registered User
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    4,987
    Rep Power
    3455856

    Yes! I'm stupid gyno-prone. I get it from bigger doses of 4dhea even

    The SARMs sound interesting too. Literally all of these things sound promising.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  3. Registered User
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,372
    Rep Power
    600532

    Always down for more innovative Phs
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    NADDANME's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,201
    Rep Power
    811535

    Since there finding ways to make legal sarms. Can someone make legal peptides.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts
  5. Registered User
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,412
    Rep Power
    1807706

    To be honest I'd like to try most of what everyones suggested lol
    Mind and Muscle board representative.
  6. Registered User
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,377
    Rep Power
    1187161

    Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Since there finding ways to make legal sarms. Can someone make legal peptides.
    Not really. Sarms are different as seen under the law than peptides. Sarms are in that grey area because they are so new and not very harmful. I believe this is why the fda hasn't stepped in. Same reason 11x and epi and stano are still around. Not THAT harmful. Alot of liver failure cases were due to superdrol. Hospital visit records have a ton of superdrol related stuff. It became a problem. It got banned. Aslong as someone isn't stupid taking 2 g s4 a day mega dosing the ocular toxiciity we should see them around for years.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  7. Registered User
    Cool's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,349
    Rep Power
    109649

    Honestly, I feel like there more than enough PHs on the market. How about a knock your socks off stim? Slim xtreme was never replaced.
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics
  8. Senior Member
    Board Sponsor
    Colin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    611
    Rep Power
    164916

    Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post

    what about a topical dhea since dermacrine is taking for-fuking-ever to release. or recreate sustain alpha since androfactory pretty much made everything else pp made. tryingg to stay in the realm of dhea metabolites lol

    I will have to touch in with the owner of AF to see what the plans are in the area of topical DHEA/ Dermacrine but I can tell you that Sustain Alpha is being recreated by AndroFactory under the banner of Sustain-X.
  9. Registered User
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    4,987
    Rep Power
    3455856

    That sounds so good, Colin. Pumped for it, for real. All of our up-coming stuff has my attention, truthfully.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  10. Registered User
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,412
    Rep Power
    1807706

    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

    Not really. Sarms are different as seen under the law than peptides. Sarms are in that grey area because they are so new and not very harmful. I believe this is why the fda hasn't stepped in. Same reason 11x and epi and stano are still around. Not THAT harmful. Alot of liver failure cases were due to superdrol. Hospital visit records have a ton of superdrol related stuff. It became a problem. It got banned. Aslong as someone isn't stupid taking 2 g s4 a day mega dosing the ocular toxiciity we should see them around for years.
    SARMs are already banned here in Australia, they take all the fun out of this sport lol!
    Mind and Muscle board representative.
  11. Registered User
    koi1214's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Chicago IL
    Age
    48
    Posts
    1,282
    Rep Power
    565852

    Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    I will have to touch in with the owner of AF to see what the plans are in the area of topical DHEA/ Dermacrine but I can tell you that Sustain Alpha is being recreated by AndroFactory under the banner of Sustain-X.
    Will Sustain-X be topical?
  12. Registered User
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    4,987
    Rep Power
    3455856

    Did anybody else not understand a word of those last 3 posts??
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  13. Registered User
    Young JD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    288

    17 hydroxy 19 nor 4 9 11 progesterone
  14. Registered User
    NADDANME's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,201
    Rep Power
    811535

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Did anybody else not understand a word of those last 3 posts??
    Some what. You aren't missing much just some guy joking around.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts
  15. Registered User
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,372
    Rep Power
    600532

    Name:  cocainesahellofadrug.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  59.4 KB
  16. Registered User
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,412
    Rep Power
    1807706

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Did anybody else not understand a word of those last 3 posts??
    Lol not a word.
    Mind and Muscle board representative.
  17. Senior Member
    Board Sponsor
    Colin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    611
    Rep Power
    164916

    Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    Will Sustain-X be topical?
    I believe so but I am not sure,I will check and get back to you here.
  18. Registered User
    koi1214's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Chicago IL
    Age
    48
    Posts
    1,282
    Rep Power
    565852

    Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    I believe so but I am not sure,I will check and get back to you here.
    Sweet!! How about ETA??
  19. Senior Member
    Board Sponsor
    Colin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    611
    Rep Power
    164916

    Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    Sweet!! How about ETA??
    It may be around January of 2014 but don't hold me to that.I'll have get the low down on the delivery system and expected release date shortly and will post it up as soon as I get word.
  20. Registered User
    koi1214's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Chicago IL
    Age
    48
    Posts
    1,282
    Rep Power
    565852

    Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    It may be around January of 2014 but don't hold me to that.I'll have get the low down on the delivery system and expected release date shortly and will post it up as soon as I get word.
    SA was one of the best if not the best natty supp out there.
  21. Registered User
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,412
    Rep Power
    1807706

    Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post

    SA was one of the best if not the best natty supp out there.
    Sustain x will be administered orally and will be out at the start of the year. Looking forward to its release as I too was a sustain alpha fan!
    Mind and Muscle board representative.
  22. Registered User
    koi1214's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Chicago IL
    Age
    48
    Posts
    1,282
    Rep Power
    565852

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Sustain x will be administered orally and will be out at the start of the year. Looking forward to its release as I too was a sustain alpha fan!
    So not a topical?
  23. Registered User
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,412
    Rep Power
    1807706

    Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post

    So not a topical?
    No it will be liquid or liquid caps.
    Mind and Muscle board representative.
  24. Senior Member
    Board Sponsor
    Colin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    611
    Rep Power
    164916

    Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    SA was one of the best if not the best natty supp out there.
    Agreed,I used it a few years back and liked it.

    The only drawback IMO with it was dosing was a pain as it had to be applied to clean skin 2x a day so I'd have to take another shower each day to effectively use SA.

    Good news is that I've gotten word that Sustain-X will be an orally dosed product,likely employing Liqui-Vade technology or something along those lines.

    Muscle Up will be released around January,we may see Sustain-X released in January as well.
  25. Registered User
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,377
    Rep Power
    1187161

    Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post

    Agreed,I used it a few years back and liked it.

    The only drawback IMO with it was dosing was a pain as it had to be applied to clean skin 2x a day so I'd have to take another shower each day to effectively use SA.

    Good news is that I've gotten word that Sustain-X will be an orally dosed product,likely employing Liqui-Vade technology or something along those lines.

    Muscle Up will be released around January,we may see Sustain-X released in January as well.
    Good. I wouldn't want transfer to my daughter or wife.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  26. Registered User
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    4,987
    Rep Power
    3455856

    Agreed - my gf didn't sign up for Sustain X, & this way I don't have to pick between her & my supps. TD delivery has its pluses, but it's not always the best solution for everyone.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  27. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Rep Power
    4187006

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Agreed - my gf didn't sign up for Sustain X, & this way I don't have to pick between her & my supps. TD delivery has its pluses, but it's not always the best solution for everyone.
    Especially when the ingredients in something like Sustain have such great oral bio availability anyways. No point.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  28. Registered User
    YoungJD's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    3172

    Make 17 hydroxy. 19 norprogesterone
  29. Registered User
    YoungJD's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    3172

    P bold transdermal
  30. Registered User
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    4,987
    Rep Power
    3455856

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungJD View Post
    P bold transdermal
    I wouldn't expect this one, sorry to say it - P-bold has excellent oral bioavailability with the current liquid delivery system, & if it ain't broke....

    If you haven't yet, consider giving it a go - people have been getting some great results off P-Bold, both for cutting & gaining.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  31. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    goose creek, sc
    Posts
    9,351
    Rep Power
    2545566

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

    I wouldn't expect this one, sorry to say it - P-bold has excellent oral bioavailability with the current liquid delivery system, & if it ain't broke....

    If you haven't yet, consider giving it a go - people have been getting some great results off P-Bold, both for cutting & gaining.
    Pbold was great!
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  32. Registered User
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    4,987
    Rep Power
    3455856

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Pbold was great!
    The way it's flying off the shelf it seems like you're not the only person who thought so!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  33. Registered User
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,327
    Rep Power
    908045

    td pbold may be even better than the oral version. too bad it would be risky for AF.
    *** iForce Nutrition Anabolic Minion Member ***
  34. Registered User
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    4,987
    Rep Power
    3455856

    Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    td pbold may be even better than the oral version. too bad it would be risky for AF.
    I don't know that it's risky so much as why would you develop a product that either A. Won't be as good as your existing product or B. Will be superior to your existing product; all but ensuring it will just sit on the shelves?

    Our current P-Bold product honestly works fine with the delivery system it has, & while there's often more than one way to skin a cat it doesn't make sense for a company to develop competing products if what you have is already a great seller.

    Currently our stock is down to just 7 bottles of P-Bold left, so hop on it if you're thinking about it - we're going to have a great sale offer this Black Friday or Cyber Monday, so if you're looking for hot AF deals get ready for the end of next week
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What do YOU want to see next from EBF
    By EBF Inc in forum Enhanced Body Formulations
    Replies: 151
    Last Post: 06-16-2013, 09:31 PM
  2. What would YOU like to see SNS make next?
    By NomZ in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 676
    Last Post: 04-22-2013, 03:43 PM
  3. Maximize V2 Flavors: What do YOU want to see next?
    By allnatural923 in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-26-2011, 12:00 PM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 11:59 AM
  5. What do you want to see stacked with HAVOC?
    By Maxwell600 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-22-2008, 12:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in