Poll: What should Androfactory make next?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

What do you want to see Androfactory make next???

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Bump!
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

2. Some good suggestions in hear. Don't worry Andro Factory has some exciting new products that should be out after the first of the year.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts
    •   

3. How about a 1-test dhea metabolite?? Something to contend with FRL's 1-dhea products, or Finaflex's....love me some 1-dhea
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

4. Something along the lines of Tren would be fun
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM

5. I would love to see a dbol ph. Or a tren clone or topical ph
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    I would love to see a dbol ph. Or a tren clone or topical ph
    Trenavar would be great! Somebody just released the dbol ph, but the verdict is still out on its effects as of yet.
    [email protected]

7. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

Trenavar would be great! Somebody just released the dbol ph, but the verdict is still out on its effects as of yet.
    I would also like a 1-dhea ,5-dhea and 5-preg topical. Would be interesting!
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

8. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    I would also like a 1-dhea ,5-dhea and 5-preg topical. Would be interesting!
    These seriously are all great ideas - sign me up!
    [email protected]

9. I'd be interested in a Sarm that's dosed effectively. Something you could run for a long recomp.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM

10. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    I'd be interested in a Sarm that's dosed effectively. Something you could run for a long recomp.
    seconded!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

These seriously are all great ideas - sign me up!
    Oh brother. I have a few more! Topical dht prohormone would be great due to the multi use of dht. Counteract sides to aromatasing phs. Mmmmm

12. Yes! I'm stupid gyno-prone. I get it from bigger doses of 4dhea even

The SARMs sound interesting too. Literally all of these things sound promising.
    [email protected]

13. Always down for more innovative Phs

14. Since there finding ways to make legal sarms. Can someone make legal peptides.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM

15. To be honest I'd like to try most of what everyones suggested lol

16. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Since there finding ways to make legal sarms. Can someone make legal peptides.
    Not really. Sarms are different as seen under the law than peptides. Sarms are in that grey area because they are so new and not very harmful. I believe this is why the fda hasn't stepped in. Same reason 11x and epi and stano are still around. Not THAT harmful. Alot of liver failure cases were due to superdrol. Hospital visit records have a ton of superdrol related stuff. It became a problem. It got banned. Aslong as someone isn't stupid taking 2 g s4 a day mega dosing the ocular toxiciity we should see them around for years.

17. Honestly, I feel like there more than enough PHs on the market. How about a knock your socks off stim? Slim xtreme was never replaced.
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

18. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post

what about a topical dhea since dermacrine is taking for-fuking-ever to release. or recreate sustain alpha since androfactory pretty much made everything else pp made. tryingg to stay in the realm of dhea metabolites lol

I will have to touch in with the owner of AF to see what the plans are in the area of topical DHEA/ Dermacrine but I can tell you that Sustain Alpha is being recreated by AndroFactory under the banner of Sustain-X.

19. That sounds so good, Colin. Pumped for it, for real. All of our up-coming stuff has my attention, truthfully.
    [email protected]

20. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

Not really. Sarms are different as seen under the law than peptides. Sarms are in that grey area because they are so new and not very harmful. I believe this is why the fda hasn't stepped in. Same reason 11x and epi and stano are still around. Not THAT harmful. Alot of liver failure cases were due to superdrol. Hospital visit records have a ton of superdrol related stuff. It became a problem. It got banned. Aslong as someone isn't stupid taking 2 g s4 a day mega dosing the ocular toxiciity we should see them around for years.
    SARMs are already banned here in Australia, they take all the fun out of this sport lol!

21. Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    I will have to touch in with the owner of AF to see what the plans are in the area of topical DHEA/ Dermacrine but I can tell you that Sustain Alpha is being recreated by AndroFactory under the banner of Sustain-X.
    Will Sustain-X be topical?

22. Did anybody else not understand a word of those last 3 posts??
    [email protected]

23. 17 hydroxy 19 nor 4 9 11 progesterone

24. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Did anybody else not understand a word of those last 3 posts??
    Some what. You aren't missing much just some guy joking around.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM

25. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Did anybody else not understand a word of those last 3 posts??
    Lol not a word.

26. Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    Will Sustain-X be topical?
    I believe so but I am not sure,I will check and get back to you here.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    I believe so but I am not sure,I will check and get back to you here.
    Sweet!! How about ETA??

28. Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    Sweet!! How about ETA??
    It may be around January of 2014 but don't hold me to that.I'll have get the low down on the delivery system and expected release date shortly and will post it up as soon as I get word.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    It may be around January of 2014 but don't hold me to that.I'll have get the low down on the delivery system and expected release date shortly and will post it up as soon as I get word.
    SA was one of the best if not the best natty supp out there.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What would YOU like to see SNS make next?
    By NomZ in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 676
    Last Post: 04-22-2013, 05:43 PM
  2. Maximize V2 Flavors: What do YOU want to see next?
    By allnatural923 in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-26-2011, 02:00 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 01:59 PM
  4. What do you want to see stacked with HAVOC?
    By Maxwell600 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-22-2008, 02:57 AM