LEAN-CUT - Reviews and Logs

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Creating this central access point for the ease of everyone to track real world feedback and experiences with LEAN-CUT.

All, please feel free to link your logs and/or post your personal results.

jakebake

Awards
can't wait! I should be posting soon... today was my second day about to go do a back work out! Should you be able to feel it already or does it take likea week?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
can't wait! I should be posting soon... today was my second day about to go do a back work out! Should you be able to feel it already or does it take likea week?
I'm always going to say it will take a few days to notice anything from most PH's, but one thing I did notice about 6-7 hours after my dose (2 caps) yesterday was my mid section area felt cool yet hot, kind of like Icy Hot, and I woke up to a pillow drenched in sweat.
The mid section feeling I described could possibly be due to cortisol reduction. I felt the same feeling from Abliderate Advanced and Eviscerate Smolder.

jakebake

Awards
I'm always going to say it will take a few days to notice anything from most PH's, but one thing I did notice about 6-7 hours after my dose (2 caps) yesterday was my mid section area felt cool yet hot, kind of like Icy Hot, and I woke up to a pillow drenched in sweat.
The mid section feeling I described could possibly be due to cortisol reduction. I felt the same feeling from Abliderate Advanced and Eviscerate Smolder.
I felt this as well although I only took 1 pill. Do you recommend 2 or not for a first timer? I have definitely been sweating more I feel like

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I felt this as well although I only took 1 pill. Do you recommend 2 or not for a first timer? I have definitely been sweating more I feel like
That's great, if you're feeling that with one a day by all means keep it up! I would recommend feeling it out at one a day for a beginner to assess tolerance. If effects aren't as prominent in a few weeks then up it to two caps.

jakebake

Awards
That's great, if you're feeling that with one a day by all means keep it up! I would recommend feeling it out at one a day for a beginner to assess tolerance. If effects aren't as prominent in a few weeks then up it to two caps.
OK will do! this morning was my fourth day! the feeling hotter/sweating, is a good thing right?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK will do! this morning was my fourth day! the feeling hotter/sweating, is a good thing right?
Yes indeed, it is a thermogenic, so increased sweating=more fat loss.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Anyone who received product feel free to comment or link here.

Carl Hungus

Carl Hungus

Awards
day 8 today.. 2caps per day. nothing of note yet.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
day 8 today.. 2caps per day. nothing of note yet.
You've got a several weeks left yet. I hope things pick up for you, please keep us informed.

Whats your training and diet look like?

Carl Hungus

Carl Hungus

Awards
You've got a several weeks left yet. I hope things pick up for you, please keep us informed.

Whats your training and diet look like?

Doing DC training as I have for the last year. Kcals are about 400/day below maint w/ focus on keeping protein at 1.5 gm/lb. Also using 5-alpha test and added Alphamine last friday. I wasn't expecting much yet, just reporting in. As I recall, SD didn't really kick in until mid-week 2 for me either.

Now that I think about it, I can't say I haven't noticed anything. Days 3-7 I felt abnormally happy and calm (probably quite disturbing for those around me).

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Any other users of LEAN-CUT feel like chiming in with feedback?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can't wait to start hearing more and more feedback

jakebake

Awards
I just started weeks 3 today... still not much.. maybe a little more aggression... not really seeing much difference in body comp though. about the same weight 168-169 and I have been in a calorie deficit so maybe gaining some muscle. Been doing 1 cap... maybe I should up it to 2? Or should I just wait? ANd If I do one cap should I take both in morning?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I just started weeks 3 today... still not much.. maybe a little more aggression... not really seeing much difference in body comp though. about the same weight 168-169 and I have been in a calorie deficit so maybe gaining some muscle. Been doing 1 cap... maybe I should up it to 2? Or should I just wait? ANd If I do one cap should I take both in morning?
You're seeing results, maybe not gigantic but I think you wanna dabble with 2 caps and see more. So go to 2caps in the AM due to the daily delivery. If I were you that's what I would do at this point.

Thanks for the updates.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
we will see what 3 caps at 6 weeks can do...

jakebake

Awards
we will see what 3 caps at 6 weeks can do...
trying to make us look bad? lol

But I did go to 2 caps the past 2 days so we will see what happens! Now I need to decide if I want to just stop at 4 weeks or have to buy another bottle to go 6 weeks.

Carl Hungus

Carl Hungus

Awards
Going into the third week myself. I've been at 2 tabs since the start (along with 5-Alpha Test). I added Alphamine 9 days ago. I've dropped 3 lbs this week. Belly looks trimmer.

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Are you guys logging this and for some reason I can't find it? Haha