FOCUS - Reviews and Logs

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Creating this central access point for the ease of everyone to track real world feedback and experiences with FOCUS.

All, please feel free to link your logs and/or post your personal results.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Anyone who received product feel free to comment or link here.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I ordered a bottle of FOCUS immediately after I saw it was available. I thought it was too good to be true, but it's not. I got my bottle yesterday and I'm not disappointed. The way that I can decipher that it is working is by the way it culminates the effects of the choline I'm taking and some other things like p-serine. I've adjusted my choline intake by lowering the citicoline to 250mg in the morning, 900mg alpha gpc in the morning, and 1000mg p-serine (w/ p-choline in the Serinaid). I take 2 liquid caps in the morning with my handful of choline, p-serine, and coq10. Man, does it wrap up the gift basket and put a bow on top. My clarity of thoughts is razor-sharp, my memory is better with this cocktail than with Androdrive v3 alone, my motivation is sky high, and I find myself calmer and much more collected; Ready to take on the day. I received the bottle Monday afternoon and took 2 pills at around 1:30pm and this morning I took them at wakeup (8:00am). I am able to almost instantaneously recall some old memories, verbatim. Also, the synergy with the choline and the FOCUS gives me wicked, vivid, and lucid dreams while allowing me to operate on less hours of sleep with no decrease in cognitive function, but quite the inverse. I am feeling more on point than without this product. Enough ranting & raving for 1 post - 10 out of 10.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I am doing an Intimidate SRT log very soon, but would like to link up to here as well. Pregnenolone also acts as an NMDA modulator and the pure NMDA in Intimidate SRT has an almost, seemingly 'antagonist' effect on NMDA receptors (probably partial antagonism). The NMDA is great when taken at night and with some pure agmatine to further reduce stimulant tolerance and improve stress response, etc., the stack I'm on now is on FIRE.

Currently taking:
morning
2 caps FOCUS
750mg-1000mg capped agmatine (capped myself)
1000mg p-serine from Serinaid (20% p-serine)
900mg alpha gpc
250mg (maybe upping it to 500mg) Citicoline
800mg ubiquinone and 400mg ubiquinol

pre-workout only
NO2 Black Powder Ultra (1 serving, the small amount of caffeine is a mild acetylcholinase inhibitor)
Hemavol (Yes, an additional 500mg of agmatine)

Intraworkout: Powershock, by VPX

Night (before bed): Intimidate SRT and 750mg-1000mg agmatine if I didn't take my pre-workout dose.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I am doing an Intimidate SRT log very soon, but would like to link up to here as well. Pregnenolone also acts as an NMDA modulator and the pure NMDA in Intimidate SRT has an almost, seemingly 'antagonist' effect on NMDA receptors (probably partial antagonism). The NMDA is great when taken at night and with some pure agmatine to further reduce stimulant tolerance and improve stress response, etc., the stack I'm on now is on FIRE.

Currently taking:
morning
2 caps FOCUS
750mg-1000mg capped agmatine (capped myself)
1000mg p-serine from Serinaid (20% p-serine)
900mg alpha gpc
250mg (maybe upping it to 500mg) Citicoline
800mg ubiquinone and 400mg ubiquinol

pre-workout only
NO2 Black Powder Ultra (1 serving, the small amount of caffeine is a mild acetylcholinase inhibitor)
Hemavol (Yes, an additional 500mg of agmatine)

Intraworkout: Powershock, by VPX

Night (before bed): Intimidate SRT and 750mg-1000mg agmatine if I didn't take my pre-workout dose.

You just answered what I was gonna ask...that is if you could write a recap and dosages of what it is you're taking daily. This is awesome news bro and it seems you're very well versed on nootropics. Just from reading your results since introducing FOCUS to your cocktail makes me wanna order all the same supps as you.

Please keep us in the loop of any dose adjustments, progressive improvements, new findings, etc.

Now you should go invent a new propulsion fuel for NASA before the day ends!!:drive:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
You just answered what I was gonna ask...that is if you could write a recap and dosages of what it is you're taking daily. This is awesome news bro and it seems you're very well versed on nootropics. Just from reading your results since introducing FOCUS to your cocktail makes me wanna order all the same supps as you.

Please keep us in the loop of any dose adjustments, progressive improvements, new findings, etc.

Now you should go invent a new propulsion fuel for NASA before the day ends!!:drive:
Cordeen, that's awesome that you've taken an interest in this stack. Funny thing is, last night I was able to keep working until 12:30am, fall asleep at around 12:45am and wake at 5:00am to get showered, cook breakfast, and prep for a protest at 5:30am on the I-4 overpass. :D

I'm going to add just one thing to the stack and I should've had it already: L-theanine powder. I'm going to add about 300mg of l-theanine to the cocktail and I left out N-Acetylcystine. NAC and l-theanine have great synergy in reguards to cortisol modulation, they are both antagonists of glutamate at the NMDA receptor, and it will mellow out the initial period up to about 4 hours, during which I feel like my brain literally can turbo from 60-100 in a split second. This isn't a bad thing, but the addition of the l-theanine would be a much better addition in my opinion than the 'calming' complex in the AD v3. Theanine plays a key role at increasing dopamine, serotonin, and GABA levels, which some of the other goodies either deplete for cognition or provide building blocks for re-synthesis.

I'll let you know any pertinent updates and you can always feel free to PM me or email me - kyleanthony311 gmail.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice to see you likeing the focus, force.....i'm also logging intimidate srt but haven't received it yet, and should be running lean cuts at anytime

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Nice to see you likeing the focus, force.....i'm also logging intimidate srt but haven't received it yet, and should be running lean cuts at anytime
Nice! I think that it is a great stack for all around general health, anti-aging, and enhanced cognition, let alone the benefits of better workouts from enhanced CNS function and of course, better mind : muscle connectivity.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Been working on this:
[video=youtube;bcnNMsIe8k8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcnNMsIe8k8[/video]
Nice job. We all assume everything from the veggie and fruit aisle is healthy and good for you.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Any other users of FOCUS feel like chiming in with feedback?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Should have mine this week. Expect a log stacked with LEAN-CUT.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone provide me with FlexMagnum's email addy? We were PMing back & forth and I haven't been able to get in touch with him here for a few days. Thanks. Kinda important, btw.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
What's the recommended pct for 6 to 8 weeks of Focus?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
What's the recommended pct for 6 to 8 weeks of Focus?
A solid OTC PCT would easily do the trick. Many reputable companies pumping out top notch AIs and Test Boosters here on aminds.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
A solid OTC PCT would easily do the trick. Many reputable companies pumping out top notch AIs and Test Boosters here on aminds.
The more I read about focus the more I'm becoming very interested. Looks unique.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
The more I read about focus the more I'm becoming very interested. Looks unique.
Recent logs are proving positive that's for sure. I start my log tomorrow...a stack of FOCUS and LEAN-CUT dosed at only 1 cap in the AM for 42 days.

If you're quick maybe the 30% off code may even still work.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Recent logs are proving positive that's for sure. I start my log tomorrow...a stack of FOCUS and LEAN-CUT dosed at only 1 cap in the AM for 42 days.

If you're quick maybe the 30% off code may even still work.
1 bottle of Focus is enough for positive results? And at 1 per day?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
1 bottle of Focus is enough for positive results? And at 1 per day?
1-2 caps/day is label dosage yes. A lot of goodies packed in each capsule. What's your opinion of "positive" results anyhow? ...curious because FOCUS is intended more as a neural hormone not a mass hormone. Indirectly it can assist in gains and maybe 2-3lbs over 4-6 week yes, but it's not BULK-UP.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
1-2 caps/day is label dosage yes. A lot of goodies packed in each capsule. What's your opinion of "positive" results anyhow? ...curious because FOCUS is intended more as a neural hormone not a mass hormone. Indirectly it can assist in gains and maybe 2-3lbs over 4-6 week yes, but it's not BULK-UP.
Not looking to bulk, but more focus is something I would want in and out of the gym and some type of hardening , leaning effect and some possible strength gains. Nothing crazy.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Not looking to bulk, but more focus is something I would want in and out of the gym and some type of hardening , leaning effect and some possible strength gains. Nothing crazy.
Consider following more recent FOCUS reviews/logs then if you interested... including my own to start tomorrow. But it sounds to me like FOCUS and/or LEAN-CUT may be a safe hormone alternative that's tailored to your goal.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Consider following more recent FOCUS reviews/logs then if you interested... including my own to start tomorrow. But it sounds to me like FOCUS and/or LEAN-CUT may be a safe hormone alternative that's tailored to your goal.
Sounds good. I'll follow and read on. Thanks for your input .