Looks like lean-cut will be here tomorrow pics and question

jakebake

Awards
20130327_162929.jpg
20130327_163005.jpg
Hey guys! So I thought my lean-cut would be here today but it looks like it will be here tomorrow. Sometimes fedex comes later in the day so is it ok to start taking it at like 4pm or so? Or will I have to wait till the next day. Also I am still not 100% sure what I want to do for diet as in keep cutting or maintenance or bulk. I want keep getting shredded but I still want to be bigger. I do not want to add anymore (if can help it) fat. I have been on a cut for about 3-4 weeks and am about 168lbs now from 172lbs. According to my pics what would you do? Also I know I need a tan lol edit: guess pics are too big working on resizing them

Carl Hungus

Carl Hungus

Awards
subbed...Damn dude, you're getting your lean-cut fast.

jakebake

Awards
haha I think it is because they are based in Oregon (right?)and I live in Oregon? Got FedEx home delivery. Any suggestion on what I should do as far as deficit/maintenance/surplus?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. I'm with a maintenance calorie diet. I'm stilling juggling what routine to go with.Whats your routine?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
im dropping to 3 days lifting, 2 days cardio using carb/calorie cycling....

jakebake

Awards
im dropping to 3 days lifting, 2 days cardio using carb/calorie cycling....
how come just 3 days... and oh my lean cut just arrived!! Quick question do you guys suggest taking with food or does it not matter? and can I drink coffee while taking it?
leancut.jpg

jakebake

Awards
Anybody else get theirs yet!?? Haha well took the first pill this morning and had a good chest workout. How long does it take before it kicks in and before it starts working? My worry is I don't want to start eating more and lose the work I have been doing if the lean cut isn't helping yet. Also I know I am probably being over causcious but do we not need anything with this to make sure keep our libidio and our man parts working while on cycle? Haha

Carl Hungus

Carl Hungus

Awards
got mine yesrerday. do your caps appear to be only 1/2 to 2/3 filled?

jakebake

Awards
got mine yesrerday. do your caps appear to be only 1/2 to 2/3 filled?
hey sorry for the late response yes mine seem to not be all the way full. I guess this must just be how they are?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'll have to look at my caps when i get them.......but dude get ur supps away from cleaning products lol

jakebake

Awards
today is day 9 and I do think I am a little leaner. Wasn't thinking I was until looking back at my starting pics. I still haven't lost much weight (maybe 1 pound?) so maybe am gaining a little muscle as well. I still haven't felt much from the product yet so we will see what happens by the end of week 2. If still doesn't change I may up my dosage to 2 pills instead of 1.

Carl Hungus

Carl Hungus

Awards
They're only filled with the dosage. Just because a caps not fully packed does not mean its underdosed
Thanks, I know a cap doesnt have to be completely filled to contain the labeled dose. (I've been in the medical field for 20 years) However, if caps are normally full, but a batch goes out that aren't, that would indicate an under dosing. That's why I asked. (i.e. if everyone is receiving partially filled caps, then I would asume this is normal for this product)

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
As you can see in this pic, this one is fresh off the line and is not filled to the brim. This is normal, all actives are present in amounts listed.

Attachments

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
today is day 9 and I do think I am a little leaner. Wasn't thinking I was until looking back at my starting pics. I still haven't lost much weight (maybe 1 pound?) so maybe am gaining a little muscle as well. I still haven't felt much from the product yet so we will see what happens by the end of week 2. If still doesn't change I may up my dosage to 2 pills instead of 1.
Been a couple of days, things still progressing some? you leaning toward 2 caps?

Carl Hungus

Carl Hungus

Awards
As you can see in this pic, this one is fresh off the line and is not filled to the brim. This is normal, all actives are present in amounts listed.
Yea, I figured it was ok or people'd be lined up with torches and pitchforks already. I noticed the cap is red, was that a pic of focus?