sooo is lean cut available and reviews?

jakebake

Awards
Has anyone used lean cut yet? How is it? Also, would anyone who has used one of these products on a cut if I would be a first time user would you recommend just starting after my cut or now

Carl Hungus

Carl Hungus

Awards
It's for sale on AF's site. AF was supposed to start shipping last week, but that has been pushed back to, hopefully, some time late this week. There hasn't been any logs (that I'm aware of) since it wasn't beta tested and no one has gotten their hands on any yet. From what I've heard, results should be comparable to PP's Androlean v3. Maybe a rep will chime in with an update.

jakebake

Awards
sweet thank you! But it says out of stock on their site. Is that not true?

Carl Hungus

Carl Hungus

Awards
I'm thinking it says "out of stock" since, technically, they don't have it yet. It is available for pre-sale right now. You can purchase it now, it just won't ship until AF gets it. AF stated on another thread that their shipment which was expected on 3/15 was delayed 5 days and would ship out then. I haven't seen any updates since then.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Recently posted from the boss..

"If you order now you will probable receive it anywhere by Wednesday."...being next Wed that is.

Reviews will start hopefully sometime next week too, when members receive said product and get some logs going.

Pretty sure the PREORDERS99 code for 30% off FOCUS and LEAN-CUT is still on too.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Recently posted from the boss..

"If you order now you will probable receive it anywhere by Wednesday."...being next Wed that is.

Reviews will start hopefully sometime next week too, when members receive said product and get some logs going.

Pretty sure the PREORDERS99 code for 30% off FOCUS and LEAN-CUT is still on too.
thats what i saw as well...next wednesday, thats a big code if interested in running either product

jakebake

Awards
thats what i saw as well...next wednesday, thats a big code if interested in running either product
yeah that is awesome. I may have to buy it. The only thing is will it really aid in muscle gains too if in a calorie deficit? Or just help keep muscle? And does your young gotti code still work? Can it be used with the 30% off too? Doubt it but thought I would ask

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
yeah that is awesome. I may have to buy it. The only thing is will it really aid in muscle gains too if in a calorie deficit? Or just help keep muscle? And does your young gotti code still work? Can it be used with the 30% off too? Doubt it but thought I would ask
It's hard to put a number on it because everyone responds different, trains different, etc. So I'd say while on LEAN-CUT.....

Surplus Calories = +++ gains and moderate leaning out
Maintenance Calories = ++ gains and better leaning out
Deficit Calories = + gains and best leaning out

So it's a balance and tailored towards your particular goals.

Also the PREORDERS99 coupon was still working this morning but only on LEAN-CUT and FOCUS. Young Gotti's coupon will take 15% off everything on the site.

jakebake

Awards
ok guys so if I go ahead and order lean cut for my first cycle what else should I buy with it? I know it is safer but I still want to be prepared. Can anyone give me some good products to get for pct or cycle support? I was thinking about cycle assist with it but not sure for pct. DO I need a serm just in case or not needed? Please give suggestions that aren't going to make me feel like complete sh*t haa

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
ok guys so if I go ahead and order lean cut for my first cycle what else should I buy with it? I know it is safer but I still want to be prepared. Can anyone give me some good products to get for pct or cycle support? I was thinking about cycle assist with it but not sure for pct. DO I need a serm just in case or not needed? Please give suggestions that aren't going to make me feel like complete sh*t haa
Support supps are in the formula so not required really unless you wanna. PCT I am going with Triazole. All AF products are liver friendly and the delivery allows your body an easier time to recover as you sleep.

What are your goals ? Gain or cut ?

jakebake

Awards
Support supps are in the formula so not required really unless you wanna. PCT I am going with Triazole. All AF products are liver friendly and the delivery allows your body an easier time to recover as you sleep.

What are your goals ? Gain or cut ?
Thanks. Triazole looks good.. if I wanted a support sup just incase which would you recommend? Also so PCT all you are going to use is triazole... are you going to have (or do you already have) anything else just incase? As far as goals... right now I am cutting for the first time ever in my life haha. I am 5'10" and used to be pretty skinny at 140 pounds. I have been on an endless bulk for the past couple years but gained more fat than I want. I am at about 170 pounds right now. I have been cutting for like 2 weeks and was about 173 or so when I started. I don't want to be "bodybuilder" style or anything just cut and lean although I would like my muscles to be bigger than they are overall. Would you suggest just sticking to my calorie deficit with this product or going to maintenance? Basically I just don't want to put on any more fat yet but want to be more shredded yet also have bigger muscles. Not sure if that is even possible with this and I just need to do one or the other first. Sorry if this doesn't make any sense haha

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. Triazole looks good.. if I wanted a support sup just incase which would you recommend? Also so PCT all you are going to use is triazole... are you going to have (or do you already have) anything else just incase? As far as goals... right now I am cutting for the first time ever in my life haha. I am 5'10" and used to be pretty skinny at 140 pounds. I have been on an endless bulk for the past couple years but gained more fat than I want. I am at about 170 pounds right now. I have been cutting for like 2 weeks and was about 173 or so when I started. I don't want to be "bodybuilder" style or anything just cut and lean although I would like my muscles to be bigger than they are overall. Would you suggest just sticking to my calorie deficit with this product or going to maintenance? Basically I just don't want to put on any more fat yet but want to be more shredded yet also have bigger muscles. Not sure if that is even possible with this and I just need to do one or the other first. Sorry if this doesn't make any sense haha
All I will use is Triazole yes. I respond awesome to it. I do have A SERM but its from a past cycle. I know I will not need it...again its your choice.

Cycle assist , organ shield, cycle guard...are all good support supps. Numerous other ones on nutra too.

I suggest you go maintenance calorie intake and let LEAN-CUT do its thing.

Head over to androfactory.com and have a little read and the safety of our products. A lot of good info.

jakebake

Awards
All I will use is Triazole yes. I respond awesome to it. I do have A SERM but its from a past cycle. I know I will not need it...again its your choice.

Cycle assist , organ shield, cycle guard...are all good support supps. Numerous other ones on nutra too.

I suggest you go maintenance calorie intake and let LEAN-CUT do its thing.

Head over to androfactory.com and have a little read and the safety of our products. A lot of good info.
thanks for all your help! I made another thread in the anabolics forum if you wanna check it out just for a couple questions but I went ahead and ordered lean-cut :) Only thing is my friend has a lot of extra clomid that he said I could have so I was wondering if that would work ok for the pct as well?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Clomid won't work well ....it will work awesome!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Most taper down on a SERM and ramp up on an AI/Test Booster to really solidify the gains and minimize lose. Also feedback on CLomid, even though it works great, is that your may experience some emotional sides...so no girly movies with the wife!!

jakebake

Awards
Most taper down on a SERM and ramp up on an AI/Test Booster to really solidify the gains and minimize lose. Also feedback on CLomid, even though it works great, is that your may experience some emotional sides...so no girly movies with the wife!!
Haha... so how would you suggest usage? And yeah I am not sure if I want to use clomid anymore because of the sides and seems like the consensus is it won't be necessary with lean-cut? Was thinking about just using daa and erase... what do you suggest

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Haha... so how would you suggest usage? And yeah I am not sure if I want to use clomid anymore because of the sides and seems like the consensus is it won't be necessary with lean-cut? Was thinking about just using daa and erase... what do you suggest
DAA and Erase would work just fine IMO.

Fred Anthony

Banned
Awards
em just a product of my environment lol..:hitwithrock:

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Anyone who ordered new products please consider running a log in the Supplement Log section. It doesn't have to be updated daily or anything, just keep us all in the loop of how things are progressing.

Thanks

Fred Anthony

Banned
Awards
heard a good result bout it..

Has anyone used lean cut yet? How is it? Also, would anyone who has used one of these products on a cut if I would be a first time user would you recommend just starting after my cut or now