FOCUS- The Science behind the steroids 5- PREG & 5-DHEA

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Colin, that research was completely irrelevant to the claims made. Regardless, I'm not restarting a 6-month-old argument, sorry.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

2. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.77%

I am not interested in starting a 6 month old arguement,either.I came across this thread and saw that no one from AF had ever responded to your take on the actives in Focus having no merit whatsoever to the claims made.

The numbered links in the Focus writeup actually do provide well established research for the assertions made so I offer that research up to anyone who happens to be interested in possibly trying Focus for themselves.

I apologize if you feel otherwise,I was merely trying to get some form of intelligent debate started.

Cheers,bro.

Edit:

I should add that when one posts disparaging statements about a company's product,one should most certainly be willing to back up their statements with FACT and reasoning behind such statements.

" that research was completely irrelevant to the claims made."...is a baseless statement with no counterpoint to show WHY the research is irrelevant to the claims made.

When discussing scientific principle and product design based on peer reviewed studies ,all of which are clearly noted from the product writeup and are in open view to the public via Pubmed.com....you must present a rationale based in fact,with peer reviewed studies noted,to present anything other than company smearing.

Baseless statements,like the one made by Mrcopper69 above,do this board a disservice.

The lack of willingness to back up such a statement with actual data to allow for open discussion to prove one's statement is simply indicative of poor character.

Baseless statements,like the one made by Mrcopper69 above,do this board a disservice.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.02%

Thanks Colin, great info!

So if I decide to run Focus + Lean-cut what would be the optimal dose? I was thinking 2+2 for 6 weeks and then a 1 month DAA pct.

Does that sound right?
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by E J View Post

So if I decide to run Focus + Lean-cut what would be the optimal dose? I was thinking 2+2 for 6 weeks and then a 1 month DAA pct.

Does that sound right?
    That sounds pretty solid just depends on the individual. I would step up the PCT some if I was you. These are both mildly surpressive and 6 wks is going to leave you shut down. Not nearly as much as a lot of harsh Methly would but some. I would at least throw in a solid AI. But sounds fun good luck and let us know how it goes.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts
  5. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.77%

Quote Originally Posted by E J View Post

Does that sound right?
    Glad to help.

Personally,with two prohormones in play,I think you'd be better off with a 4 week cycle at medium dosing as recovery will be easier/quicker

Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    That sounds pretty solid just depends on the individual. I would step up the PCT some if I was you. These are both mildly surpressive and 6 wks is going to leave you shut down. Not nearly as much as a lot of harsh Methly would but some. I would at least throw in a solid AI. But sounds fun good luck and let us know how it goes.
    This approach would be fine as well,although I believe a minimalist approach should be utilized with hormonal compounds with the end point being minimal disruptment of homeostatis while allowing for favorable changes in body composition to be made.

Similar Forum Threads

1. What M1D is and isn't...the science behind it
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-07-2014, 11:19 PM
  2. The science behind DC
    By mooch2321 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 07:01 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-31-2009, 11:22 PM
  4. Replies: 2