FOCUS Supplement Facts

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for posting this for us. Peceol and Tween 80 are interesting additions. Any data on how much they enhance the lymphatic uptake? The absence of the flavones that were used in AndroDRIVE will be interesting to try out; they were what supposedly gave me the horrible lethargy. DRIVE was good enough to just deal with the lethargy depite it all; If FOCUS provides the benefits of DRIVE without the lethargy, that will be killer.

I have to say, though, that the Hype of a full day's dose or triple strength dose in 1 pill was misleading. I came wondering how you would fit 204mg Super-5-DHEA and 51mg Super-5-Preg into one pill and have room left for the carrier. I suppose comapred to most DHEA supplements this might be considered triple strength, but that wasn't the feel I got off this (and other) post(s): http://anabolicminds.com/forum/andro-factory/217412-any-time-line.html#post3832568 when comparing it to the original. I can imagine the new ingredients above enhancing bioavailability to a degree, maybe even a large degree, but they arn't going to triple bioavailability.

I used DRIVE more for the great neuro benefits than anything else, which meant running 6 caps per day for what I wanted. This makes running FOCUS much less economical than I was hoping. Before PP went out of business I was planning to grab some more Drive and run it off and on throughtout the year because of the mental benefits I received. If the above supplement facts are correct and I can assume we get 126 softgels per bottle as we do on the other Gorilla Series, then FOCUS reverses the trend of offering clones of Primordial Performance's products for a similar, albeit marginally higher cost than the originals when comparing actives per dollar. FOCUS, like BULK-UP, appears to offer 126 capsules vs. 168 capsules in Drive and slightly few mg / capsule 66mg vs 68mg. That wouldn't be bad if the price was reduced to reflect fewer capsules per bottle, however that is not the case here. In fact the retail price at 79.50 is nearly the same price point as the original DRIVE was, but offers 33% fewer doses. Any reason why Focus didn't follow the trend of the other Gorilla series products with regards to pricing?

I'm going to pick up 2 or 3 bottles with the 30% discount, since the price point with the discount isn't bad. I will likely run them this May/June and into the summer. I will likely wait for another sale to happen before purchasing FOCUS again.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for posting this for us. Peceol and Tween 80 are interesting additions. Any data on how much they enhance the lymphatic uptake? The absence of the flavones that were used in AndroDRIVE will be interesting to try out; they were what supposedly gave me the horrible lethargy. DRIVE was good enough to just deal with the lethargy depite it all; If FOCUS provides the benefits of DRIVE without the lethargy, that will be killer.

I have to say, though, that the Hype of a full day's dose or triple strength dose in 1 pill was misleading. I came wondering how you would fit 204mg Super-5-DHEA and 51mg Super-5-Preg into one pill and have room left for the carrier. I suppose comapred to most DHEA supplements this might be considered triple strength, but that wasn't the feel I got off this (and other) post(s): http://anabolicminds.com/forum/andro-factory/217412-any-time-line.html#post3832568 when comparing it to the original. I can imagine the new ingredients above enhancing bioavailability to a degree, maybe even a large degree, but they arn't going to triple bioavailability.

I used DRIVE more for the great neuro benefits than anything else, which meant running 6 caps per day for what I wanted. This makes running FOCUS much less economical than I was hoping. Before PP went out of business I was planning to grab some more Drive and run it off and on throughtout the year because of the mental benefits I received. If the above supplement facts are correct and I can assume we get 126 softgels per bottle as we do on the other Gorilla Series, then FOCUS reverses the trend of offering clones of Primordial Performance's products for a similar, albeit marginally higher cost than the originals when comparing actives per dollar. FOCUS, like BULK-UP, appears to offer 126 capsules vs. 168 capsules in Drive and slightly few mg / capsule 66mg vs 68mg. That wouldn't be bad if the price was reduced to reflect fewer capsules per bottle, however that is not the case here. In fact the retail price at 79.50 is nearly the same price point as the original DRIVE was, but offers 33% fewer doses. Any reason why Focus didn't follow the trend of the other Gorilla series products with regards to pricing?

I'm going to pick up 2 or 3 bottles with the 30% discount, since the price point with the discount isn't bad. I will likely run them this May/June and into the summer. I will likely wait for another sale to happen before purchasing FOCUS again.
The Peceol and Tween 80 will amplify the absorption greatly and a general search on pubmed can confirm how both improve gastrointestinal absorption.

I understand your comparisons between price versus actives against prior products. And they were great products indeed. But you'll have to be the judge yourself, considering you've cycled the other products, to have faith in the AF's enhanced delivery and give your honest opinion should you decide to run LEAN-CUT and/or FOCUS.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
I know I ask a lot of questions, but I just want to be sure about the capsule count on FOCUS and LEAN-CUT. I figured it might be just a misprint yesterday when the supplement facts seemed to indicate 42 servings with serving size just being "capsule". I figured maybe this was a early version that hadn't gotten the capsule count correct yet. But now that the full label is posted, it states only 42 capsules in each bottle. Now I have serious doubts about these products being worth my money. Please tell me if the count of 42 capsules per bottle is correct or if there will be 126 capsules per bottle like BULK-UP/MAX-BULK.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
1 bottle is one six week cycle at 1 liquid capsules a day that would be the equivalent of the old series 3 Softgels a day so we recommend 1 to 2 bottles for a six week cycles.

Its our new delivery system and more conveniet. Hope this clears it up.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
A heads up AM members, that depending on your bodymass, age, your goals, and how your body responds to ANDROFACTORY products...that double dosing "may not" always be required...hence we recommend 1 or 2 bottles for most of our products.

So if money is tight and you fit this category, then giddy up!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 bottle is one six week cycle at 1 liquid capsules a day that would be the equivalent of the old series 3 Softgels a day so we recommend 1 to 2 bottles for a six week cycles.

Its our new delivery system and more conveniet. Hope this clears it up.
1 capsule a day at 42 capsules is a really good value....not many supplements out there will give u six weeks from one bottle

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I've got my bottle arriving tomorrow (according to tracking). I'll post up on how I feel from it. Androdrive was a Godsend for me, so if this is what I'm hoping it is (as good as Androdrive), I'll be able to tell tomorrow with just 1 capsule. I only needed and dosed 3 capsules of PP's and 1 bottle lasted 2 months. I'm hoping that the delivery system is as good as it says. I'll definitely be able to tell. I have a few capsules of the Androdrive as well, as I found them in a pocket pill case.

jakebake

Awards
I've got my bottle arriving tomorrow (according to tracking). I'll post up on how I feel from it. Androdrive was a Godsend for me, so if this is what I'm hoping it is (as good as Androdrive), I'll be able to tell tomorrow with just 1 capsule. I only needed and dosed 3 capsules of PP's and 1 bottle lasted 2 months. I'm hoping that the delivery system is as good as it says. I'll definitely be able to tell. I have a few capsules of the Androdrive as well, as I found them in a pocket pill case.
let us know! I thought it takes alittle bit to kick in though before you feel it? My first day was yesterday and didn't feel much but seemed stronger in gym but probably placebo? Today seem to be a little uplifted mood wise. But still don't know if it is placebo edit; wrong thread thought this was for lean-cut. But I guess my question applies to both

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
let us know! I thought it takes alittle bit to kick in though before you feel it? My first day was yesterday and didn't feel much but seemed stronger in gym but probably placebo? Today seem to be a little uplifted mood wise. But still don't know if it is placebo edit; wrong thread thought this was for lean-cut. But I guess my question applies to both
Jakebake, I didn't get it in the mail today, so I'm thinking that Tuesday after Easter is definitive. I have a LOT of things that the pregnenolone and DHEA will only ehance, exponentially. Preg sulfate, by itself can raise acetylcholine levels 88% +/- with a small dose. I looked up the bio-enhancers in the FOCUS and they are legit. It's not just some garbage thrown together with the attitude of, "hey let's just mix grapefruit extract, piperine, polysorbate 80, lecithin, and we can skimp on the actives." I'm looking forward to seeing what this FOCUS will do with my current intake of 10 grams Serinaid, 500mg citicoline, and 600mg alpha gpc. To avoid choline overload and NMDA receptor overload, I take agmatine, NAC, and some other goodies.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I asked somebody else this already but just want to make sure, will I pass a steroid test with FOCUS and will FOCUS put any weight on me or get me bloated?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I asked somebody else this already but just want to make sure, will I pass a steroid test with FOCUS and will FOCUS put any weight on me or get me bloated?
I know that I've been helping with this, alwaysfirst, but I want to post some findings for you. Pregnenolone and DHEA are not scheduled by any means and that are not regulated. They are both by definition 'steroid hormones' and will increase other steroid hormones in the body, but have a virtually flawless safety profile and will not raise a flag in a drug test.
Pregnenolone -- also synthesized from cholesterol -- provides a building block for many of the steroids present in your body. Athletes occasionally take this hormone to hide their use of anabolic steroids, according to a study published in the 2011 edition of "Drug Testing and Analysis." Pregnenolone itself, however, may also have anabolic effects. A 2005 report in "Steroids" tested the effects of this over-the-counter steroid on testosterone in healthy men. Male volunteers took the steroid before giving urine samples. Testing revealed large amounts of androsterone in the subjects' urine. This metabolite of testosterone has anabolic properties in animals, but its impact on humans remains unclear.

Here's an interesting study in which the researcher concludes that pregnenolone supplementation increases a marker that can mask the results of a doping test in those who misuse anabolic steroids. The substance is pregnanediol and it is a metabolite of pregnenolone that can supposedly throw off the C/C (cortisol to creatinine) ratio of endogenous reference compounds.

For the detection of possible misuse of naturally occurring anabolic androgenic steroids like testosterone (T), anti-doping laboratories use a combination of two techniques. One is molecular steroid profiling to evaluate urinary steroid concentrations and normal diagnostic ratios. The other is isotope ratio mass spectrometry (IRMS), in which the ¹³C/¹²C ratios of target analytes like T are compared to the ¹³C/¹²C ratios of endogenous reference compounds (ERCs). The ¹³C/¹²C of the most commonly used ERC, pregnanediol (5β-pregnane-3α,20α-diol, PD), can be influenced by administration of pregnenolone (3β-hydroxy-pregn-5-en-20-one, PREG). Therefore PREG administration bears the potential to circumvent IRMS testing for doping control samples. In order to investigate the influence of PREG on PD and on other urinary excreted steroids, administration studies with oral and transdermal application of PREG were carried out. The influence of PREG administration on concentrations and ¹³C/¹²C ratios of all investigated target analytes was negligible. Only PD and 5β-pregnan-3α-ol-20-one (3aP) showed significant depletion in both their glucuronidated and sulfated steroids. The results suggest that appropriate alternative ERCs are: 11β-hydroxy-androsterone/etiocholanolone, 5β-pregnane-3α,17,20α-triol, pregn-5-ene-3β,17,20α-triol and cholesterol. Due to its properties to disguise the misuse of anabolic steroids by influencing the ¹³C/¹²C ratio of PD, PREG should be considered to be added to the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) list of prohibited substances as a masking agent

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I know that I've been helping with this, alwaysfirst, but I want to post some findings for you. Pregnenolone and DHEA are not scheduled by any means and that are not regulated. They are both by definition 'steroid hormones' and will increase other steroid hormones in the body, but have a virtually flawless safety profile and will not raise a flag in a drug test.

Here's an interesting study in which the researcher concludes that pregnenolone supplementation increases a marker that can mask the results of a doping test in those who misuse anabolic steroids. The substance is pregnanediol and it is a metabolite of pregnenolone that can supposedly throw off the C/C (cortisol to creatinine) ratio of endogenous reference compounds.

FOG, you might be the best salesman ever on AM! Lol!
Thanks